Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

I can't beleive favre might play on sunday. how is he supposed to run??

The commentators are finally giving up some love to the Chiefs...two months late, but I'll take it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's a miracle. Lions win. O Happy Dae.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Dallas. LOL.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Wow, who lost to the Lions?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Washington Redskins. McNabb plays most of the game; with a couple of minutes left and the 'skins trailing by 6, they put in Rex Grossman, who hasn't started a game yet this year. Now right there, that's some logic. Grossman gets sacked, coughs up the ball, and the Lions run it back for a TD. Woo hoo - go us!

- Mark Twain

so Brett Favre left the game injured. will this asshole finally get a clue and stop playing? idiot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

All I can do at this point is shake my head. I don't think he'll get a clue until he ends up in a wheelchair. Dumbass.

Well, that was predictable.

- Mark Twain

Yea, Brett has the broken bone in his foot and in his heel, now they are saying his chin/jaw is fucked up. Haven't heard for sure what the true injury is yet. He is stupid. He should have sat out this game. Maybe he will wise up now that he took a good smack to the head, but I doubt it. I guess he is waiting for a shot to his neck, back or legs that could cripple him. He is done and so are the Vikes for this season.

Great job Lions, good game! The QB looked good on his return today.

KC played a super game today, too! I was hoping they could pull it off before overtime, but oh well, they got it done!

Ten stitches to the chin and a jacked up leg. Old man needs to get thee to a retirement village.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I was dumbfounded that the packers shut out the Jets?? of course I was thrilled but I felt kind of bad we couldn't manage to get one TD the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yea, Brett has the broken bone in his foot and in his heel, now they are saying his chin/jaw is fucked up. Haven't heard for sure what the true injury is yet. He is stupid. He should have sat out this game. Maybe he will wise up now that he took a good smack to the head, but I doubt it. I guess he is waiting for a shot to his neck, back or legs that could cripple him. He is done and so are the Vikes for this season.

PATRIOTS KO FAVRE, HOLD ON AGAINST VIKINGS

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Broken play. Quarterback scrambles away from the rush, spins to elude another defender and chucks it downfield. Not Brett Favre: Tom Brady.
    The Patriots quarterback showed he can sling it like the ol' gunslinger, connecting with Brandon Tate for a 65-yard touchdown on a broken play as New England beat the Minnesota Vikings 28-18 on Sunday and knocked Favre out of the game in the process.

"I really can't complain, although I probably should," said Favre, who left in the fourth quarter with a cut on his chin that he said needed eight stitches. "I have a broken foot. I have eight stitches in my chin. I've had tendinitis in my elbow, but I threw it as well as I have all season." Backup Tarvaris Jackson threw for a touchdown on his first play and a 2-point conversion on his second, but he didn't get the ball back until the two-minute warning had sounded and the Vikings trailed by 10. Favre was 22 for 32 for 259 yards, throwing an interception on a tipped ball and taking two intentional grounding penalties when he tried to avoid sacks.
    Favre, who has started an NFL-record 292 consecutive game, said he expected to play next week against Arizona.

Patriots KO Favre, hold on against Vikings - NFL- NBC Sports
    This asshat will never wise up. He doesn't give a damn about his team or the game or anything other than himself. It's the way he always was. He's not going to change now. I hope Minnesota runs his ass out & he ends up with the Carolina Panthers.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

He sure as hell ain't playing this Sunday that dumbass.

And at least the Redskins lost...thank God. Dallas...my lord.

I have a feeling the dumbass will try to play again on Sunday. He said in the after game press conference that a few stitches won't hold him down. Heck, two broken bones didn't, so I bet he tries it again. He may end up needing a medi-vac flown in for him this Sunday. What a pompus moron!!

Thread Information