Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    The Raiders won, which means the number of domestic violence cases around here will go down until next weekend. You think I'm kidding. I'm not.
    I think may have told this story before, but is funny (sort of) and your comment reminded me of it. My hub and I met a young couple once whose goal was to go to every NFL stadium (silly goal for some, but I kinda like it), and had been to probably 80% of them when we met them. We asked their fav (forgot). Worst? Not because of the stadium, but because of the fans: The Raiders. They literally feared for their lives and said there would be ROWS and ROWS of fist fights going on at any random time. Said those people are fucking insane...
    Even worse than the actual JAIL in the Philly stadium.
    I TOTALLY believe it...

We fucking suck, even without the bad calls, we fucking suck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

DAMN!!! What a fucking game! Bad calls all around, and the Pack getting a score on the board they sure didn't earn!! Anyone with eyes knows they didn't earn that 2nd TD. Great effort by the Viks despite the challenges, and rightfully, they should have won this game. Brett is about done for the season though, I think. I know he doesn't want to face that,...but he needs to see it. Still a proud fan here!

GREAT job to the Browns!!!!!! I LOVED seeing them walk all over the SB Champs. The Saints need to recruit Bowen, since Brees seems to find him so easily. It was super to see their bubble lose some air. They A'INT all that!!

KC is looking so good this year!!! Awesome game! Hubby was so HYPER over this game!!!!

What is up Culver??? They are in the lead for the NFC North lead,...but they won't be for long, playing like that.

I enjoyed the Chargers/Pats game. I was hoping they would pull it out over the Pats. But great effort, non the less.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I think may have told this story before, but is funny (sort of) and your comment reminded me of it. My hub and I met a young couple once whose goal was to go to every NFL stadium (silly goal for some, but I kinda like it), and had been to probably 80% of them when we met them. We asked their fav (forgot). Worst? Not because of the stadium, but because of the fans: The Raiders. They literally feared for their lives and said there would be ROWS and ROWS of fist fights going on at any random time. Said those people are fucking insane...
    Even worse than the actual JAIL in the Philly stadium.
    I TOTALLY believe it...
    when we were first married 20 years ago, someone gave us tickets to a Charger Raider game in San Diego (as a wedding gift). There were so many arrests that night, because Raider fans get so nasty at the games. They weren't even the home team. Hub was wearing his Raider jacket, and I spent the entire game praying we wouldn't get in a fight.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Romo broke his left clavicle. Gee, maybe now the Cowboys might win a few games.
    (If my husband reads this he's going to be pissed.)

They seriously need to do something with that coaching staff, starting with Wade Phillips of course. And all the hype that's surrounded since Romo came on board (whatever year that was) is exactly that - hype.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

thrilled the pack beat the vikes. wow. brett looked so beat up afterwards. So he has two fractures in his ankle? wonder when/if he'll be back.

I guess its gonna be another loss for the cowboys tonight.

i was really concerned in the beginning of the Giants game, but with Romo getting hurt, and the Giants defense, and of course Eli getting better, the Giants pleased me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Great job Giants!!! Bet Jerry Jones is pissed!

I think Brett needs to take the bench, bring in Jackson. He can't do much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Yea my Brownies...Thank you Drew, it was awfully kind of you to make David Bowens your No. 1 receiver today. Is it true Brees' son's name is Bowen???? Prophetic, deep even.
    mkay, you're on the watch list... along with that nutjob packers fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    DAMN!!! What a fucking game! Bad calls all around, and the Pack getting a score on the board they sure didn't earn!! Anyone with eyes knows they didn't earn that 2nd TD. Great effort by the Viks despite the challenges, and rightfully, they should have won this game. Brett is about done for the season though, I think. I know he doesn't want to face that,...but he needs to see it. Still a proud fan here!

GREAT job to the Browns!!!!!! I LOVED seeing them walk all over the SB Champs. The Saints need to recruit Bowen, since Brees seems to find him so easily. It was super to see their bubble lose some air. They A'INT all that!!

KC is looking so good this year!!! Awesome game! Hubby was so HYPER over this game!!!!

What is up Culver??? They are in the lead for the NFC North lead,...but they won't be for long, playing like that.

I enjoyed the Chargers/Pats game. I was hoping they would pull it out over the Pats. But great effort, non the less.
    Laughs and Laughs....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

*hides in corner until next season*

I can't believe the press is saying Brett "might" take the field on Sunday, even with two fractures in his foot and ankle. Is his starting record more important than walking the rest of his life? Dumbass.

^^Yes.

Like I said before, Favre ain't gonna retire until someone fucks him up too badly to play. Where's LT when we need him? Oh yeah, right, he's all jammed up for banging a teenaged hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    *hides in corner until next season*
    Don't bother with that. Bring your shit loud and proud whether they're winning or losing, that's a true fan.
    Last edited by greysfang; October 26th, 2010 at 11:06 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Don't bother with that. Bring your shit loud and proud whether they're winning or losing, that's a true fan.

I hear that! A true fan sticks around for their teams good and bad shit, and can admit when another team does well. They just don't brag and talk big when their team wins, and then disappear when they suck!

Stick around Lynnie,...we can all watch the train wreck of the 2010-2011 season together.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Like I said before, Favre ain't gonna retire until someone fucks him up to badly to play. Where's LT when we need him? Oh yeah, right, he's all jammed up for banging a teenaged hooker.

This! I hardly ever post here but once a Saints fan, always a Saints fan. And to be a Saints fan, you had to be loyal for EVAH before you truly got to see the payoff....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information