Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

I usually don't say shit about footie ball but...YESSSSS!!!! RAVENS WON!!! WOO HOO! And I won 100 dollars!!!!

Congrats on your $100 win, Darksithbunny! Woo Hoo!

Man, I bet Cutler is SORE today. Wow, did he get sacked a shitload of times or what?? I had to laugh at everyone patting him on the back when he was sitting on the bench.

It is pretty cool that the Chiefs are the only team left that are undefeated! My hubby is really enjoying it and rubbing it in my face...lol I hope they do well next weekend.

Congrats darksith! Not bad for a days work! Tito's all around!

Some good games this weekend. Glad the Steelers lost. But need to get caught up on some of the scores...

Who plays tonight anyone know off the top of their heads?

Moeaki is gonna be huge for Kansas City. Huge. The guy was double teamed here his entire senior season but he still managed to make some big plays.

The Bears offense looked like complete and utter crap last night. Cutler held onto the ball waaaay too long but his line gave him no help at all. The defense, on the other hand, reminded me of the old days. Too bad they were so gased by the end of the third quarter.

So happy for Donovan McNabb. He is a good player and seems to be a good guy so fuck the Eagles!!!

How I am savoring the Chiefs this year. Been a fan for over 20 years and we are looking good!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Moeaki is gonna be huge for Kansas City. Huge. The guy was double teamed here his entire senior season but he still managed to make some big plays.

The Bears offense looked like complete and utter crap last night. Cutler held onto the ball waaaay too long but his line gave him no help at all. The defense, on the other hand, reminded me of the old days. Too bad they were so gased by the end of the third quarter.

Yes, thanks for that recommendation. I grabbed him in my fantasy league and he has been kicking ass for me. Not many rookies can say they caught a TD pass the very first time (literally) they set foot on an NFl field.

I'm worried that the Chiefs had their bye so early. They have to play Indy at home next Sunday and I'm worried they may have lost some momentum.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I am very happy with the Redskins win (not that there are a lot to be happy for). LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yes, thanks for that recommendation. I grabbed him in my fantasy league and he has been kicking ass for me. Not many rookies can say they caught a TD pass the very first time (literally) they set foot on an NFl field.

I'm worried that the Chiefs had their bye so early. They have to play Indy at home next Sunday and I'm worried they may have lost some momentum.
    You won't go wrong so long as he stays healthy. He's a fantastic blocker and has great hands. Iowa's coach Ferentz was an O Line coach in the NFL and he's been singing this kid's praises forever. Moeaki is SUPER nice too. Very humble. And hot. Very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Congrats on your $100 win, Darksithbunny! Woo Hoo!

Man, I bet Cutler is SORE today. Wow, did he get sacked a shitload of times or what?? I had to laugh at everyone patting him on the back when he was sitting on the bench.

It is pretty cool that the Chiefs are the only team left that are undefeated! My hubby is really enjoying it and rubbing it in my face...lol I hope they do well next weekend.
    i laughed so hard at the amount of times he kept getting sacked. but after awhile, i thought, hmmm, should he even bother getting up. Its too bad my Giants OFFENSE didn't really show up, otherwise the game would have been a lot better. Special teams sucked (for the Giants)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wonder if the Vikings will trade the Pats for Randy Moss? I also wonder if Minnesota is ready for Randy to return. lol Hopefully he doesn't have the same habits or attitude he did when he was a Viking last time.

It's official: Vikes trade for Pats' Moss

Updated Oct 6, 2010 10:19 AM ET

As FOXSports first reported yesterday, the Randy Moss to Minnesota deal has now come to fruition.

Twelve hours after reporting the deal was on the verge of happening, it has now been completed for a third-round pick, sources tell FOXSports.com.

In doing so, the Minnesota Vikings pulled off their biggest blockbuster since acquiring Brett Favre.

FOXSports.com learned last night that the Vikings and New England Patriots were in serious trade talks and very close to a deal to send the All-Pro wide receiver back to the team that drafted him.

There was talk that the Vikings and Moss would try to work out a contract extension before finalizing the deal, but the team decided to get the deal done and work out future details later.

Since the Vikings have had their bye and the Patriots haven't, Moss can potentially become the sixth player since 1990 play 17 games in a regular season.

The Vikings (1-2) opened the season with losses to the Saints and Dolphins, before getting a Week 3 win over the Lions. They play the Jets on the road on Monday night, then face the Cowboys at home before road trips to Green Bay and New England.

In a 41-point outburst Monday night over the Dolphins, Moss caught zero passes, and he has made his displeasure known with his contract status in New England.

MOSS REJOINS VIKINGS

Moss, 33, was a first-round pick of the Vikings in 1998 and shined for several years before being shipped to Oakland in 2005. The four-time All-Pro and seven-time Pro Bowl selection was traded from the Raiders to the Patriots on Day 1 of the 2007 NFL draft in exchange for a fourth-round pick in the ’07 draft.

In his first three seasons in New England, Moss caught 250 passes for 3,765 yards and 47 touchdowns. In 2010, he has nine catches for 139 yards and three touchdowns.

The Vikings have been searching for a star-caliber receiver and were unable to pick up Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson.

Minnesota Vikings trade for New England Patriots' Randy Moss - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Wonder if this will mean anything with all the Favre troubles? Stupid fucking Favre!!!

Please let the Redskins lose today...please. And of course I need a Cowboys win too...PLEASE.

Chiefs are keeping up w/the Colts right now. Those Colts are on the DOWNSLIDE I'm telling you.

Lions in the lead. Help - I'm a little verklempt. Aaaaaand - they just scored another one. Holy Mary, mother of God - we might win one.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

GO LIONS!!! They deserve a win--they've been so close all season!

Thread Information