Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 College Football Thread!

I was cruising through the produce area in the grocery store. This big black dude sporting an Alabama t-shirt comes cruising through. He looked pissed. Even though it was a Huskers shirt I was sporting, I quickly headed to another aisle.

Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Soj, allow me to bring out my world's smallest violin. It must absoultely suck to have to think about losing a NCG.
    If we even make it there(and I really think we will lose at least one or more games before the end of the season..probably to Iowa or Wisconsin..or even worse Michigan). Just that it is a special humiliation to get an ass whipping in the NCG...that's all. And with it happening TWICE in the last five years, we do not want to be 'known' for this. Worse than getting there IMO is to be known for getting your ass whupped in it.

**puts angelais on the list**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh what a shit football weekend I had. My dad is consoling himself that Bama can still win the SEC title. They'll have to play a hell of a lot better!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

All the stuff I read today said that TPTB worst nightmare could come true this year...it is possible that the NCG could be Ohio State v Wisconsin. Now they would probably love it if it were the SEC with 2 teams, but Big 10? Stuff of ESPN/BCS nightmares.

I WOULD LOVE IT, of course.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

What? Wisconsin. Are you sure that's who they said? No way in hell. If you've watched them play this year, there's absoultely no way they win out in the Big Ten. No way.

Michigan State, tOSU and Iowa are the top three in the Big Ten. Wisky is, maybe, a distant fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    All the stuff I read today said that TPTB worst nightmare could come true this year...it is possible that the NCG could be Ohio State v Wisconsin. Now they would probably love it if it were the SEC with 2 teams, but Big 10? Stuff of ESPN/BCS nightmares.

I WOULD LOVE IT, of course.
    What? Wisconsin. Are you sure that's who they said? No way in hell. If you've watched them play this year, there's absoultely no way they win out in the Big Ten. No way.

Michigan State, tOSU and Iowa are the top three in the Big Ten. Wisky is, maybe, a distant fourth.
    There is no way this will happen, since OSU plays Wisconsin day after tomorrow. No way the loser will be # 1 or # 2 in the nation. Several(at least) one loss teams would come before a one loss OSU, and numerous one loss teams would come before a one loss Wisconsin.

ESPN can relax!

ESPN probably said it as a joke. There's no way an SEC team will miss out on the NCG. Fuckers.

I've been listening to college football radio on Sirius lately and those asshats seem to forget any other conference exists or that there was any other game after Bama/So Carolina last week.

Soj, I'm curious to hear what you think of Wisconsin. I think you'll win easily but I'd like it to be a good game. My distaste for Bret B is growing every.single.day. I hate that he was once a Hawkeye. Did you catch his post game press conference after his handshake with Punky Brewster? Hilarious. He coaches off of a card that tells him what to do. DB.

ESPN probably said it as a joke. There's no way an SEC team will miss out on the NCG. Fuckers.

I've been listening to college football radio on Sirius lately and those asshats seem to forget any other conference exists or that there was any other game after Bama/So Carolina last week.

Soj, I'm curious to hear what you think of Wisconsin. I think you'll win easily but I'd like it to be a good game. My distaste for Bret B is growing every.single.day. I hate that he was once a Hawkeye. Did you catch his post game press conference after his handshake with Punky Brewster? Hilarious. He coaches off of a card that tells him what to do. DB.
    I think Wisconsin or Iowa are challenges..along with Michigan of course. My feeling is that somehow we will lose a game to one of either of these three. But damn, I was watching that Kansas game last night, and the way they were talking(the asshole announcers who kept bringing up OSU) Wisconsin is going to kick our asses and devastate us! *eyeroll*

I know everyone hates OSU, but I still find myself in the 'are you fucking kidding me?' state at times when they ramble on with the anti-OSU bias.

And I am sick already of hearing about Boise State. I still say Alabama would crush them on any day of the week. And I still think Alabama is really still the best team in the nation. The SEC does get all the talk, but they really are the best toughest conference IMO.

Still hate Flaw-duh with a passion. I will root for anyone against Flaw-duh.

And I actually like LSU.

* I actually hope every. single. team. loses at least one game so Alabama has a good chance at the NCG...but not really...cause I want us in it too and do NOT want us to play Alabama!!! *skeered*

I'm beyond sick and tired hearing about Boise State.

Go Hawks, good road win today. I'm a bit worried about Michigan State though.

MSU for the win. 7-0. Michigan for the loss. No defense, more turnovers than a Burger King drivethru window.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I'm beyond sick and tired hearing about Boise State.

Go Hawks, good road win today. I'm a bit worried about Michigan State though.
    I'm worried about Wisconsin because they're next. LOL. Hell, nothing gets easier week by week in the Big ten.

What a week for college football though. A lot of top 25 teams lost. Soj, sorry about your Buckeyes. I DVR'd the game but my husband (I say that with a bit of irritation) deleted it after watching it. Grrrrr. I was kind of hoping to face you guys in Kinnick when you were ranked #1.

I'm not totally surprised we beat Michigan but I am surprised our defensive stats took a huge hit this week.

Bama won but still looked like shit. Saban better get the troops in gear.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thumbs up Current BCS standings

CURRENT BCS STANDINGS Team BCS Average

1 Oklahoma .9215
    2 Oregon .8921
    3 Boise State .8898
    4 AUBURN .8641
    5 TCU .8573
    6 LSU .8245
    7 Michigan State .7628
    8 Alabama .6654
    9 Utah .6540
    10 Ohio State .5726
    11 Missouri .5491
    12 Stanford .5374
    13 Wisconsin .5335
    14 Oklahoma State .5261
    15 Iowa .4824
    16 Nebraska .4295
    17 Florida State .4267
    18 Arizona .3807
    19 Texas .2214
    20 West Virginia .1812
    21 South Carolina .1555
    22 Kansas State .1422
    23 Arkansas .1302
    24 Mississippi State .1253
    25 Virginia Tech .0658
    BCS: News, highlights and insights into the Bowl Championship Series

Rough game for Iowa this weekend. But a great win for Iowa State! Bet the Texas LH sure weren't expecting that!! lol

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information