Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 College Football Thread!

L S U !
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Ah, I loved our game against Sparty last year. :cheers:

Iowa looked good this weekend but it's not too hard to beat up on our little brother. Stoops' Arizona team will be a bigger challenge next week.

Can't believe I had to root for Dick Rod this weekend but I'll root for anyone to beat Notre Dame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I think Alabama would beat just about anyone right now..it would just be by how much of a margin with each really good team.
    I do, too. As an Auburn fan, it pains me to say it. I think they're going to run roughshod through the rest of the season.

I'll tell you who had a rough weekend were the Marshall fans. Marshall had it in the bag and gave it away to WV.

Kansas State is 2-0 with a total asskicking on Missouri St. 48-24.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Ah, I loved our game against Sparty last year. :cheers:

Iowa looked good this weekend but it's not too hard to beat up on our little brother. Stoops' Arizona team will be a bigger challenge next week.

Can't believe I had to root for Dick Rod this weekend but I'll root for anyone to beat Notre Dame.
    I always enjoy beating the crap out of State. We looked good, I keep hearing that the defense is one of the best in the country and I think we look better offensively than last year. Stanzi looks better too. I hope we'll beat Arizona and people will hopefully start noticing us, because we're still flying under the radar(not that I'm against that)

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Die-hard SEC fan here. Thinking the conference looks weak this year though. Even AL is probably overrated.

Hoping to watch USC go down in flames. HATE HATE HATE Kiffen.
    This is where I think I say "Go Cocks".
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I always enjoy beating the crap out of State. We looked good, I keep hearing that the defense is one of the best in the country and I think we look better offensively than last year. Stanzi looks better too. I hope we'll beat Arizona and people will hopefully start noticing us, because we're still flying under the radar(not that I'm against that)
    I love flying under the radar but I think it hurts us in the polls. It's stupid to have rankings before week 4 or 5 anyway. I agree...our offensive line, for as young as they are, looked DAMN good this week. And seriously? Stanzi, McNutt, DJK, A Rob and Jewel H? Those are some serious weapons.

BTW Cookie, have you heard the gossip on Wegher? Not sure if it's true but the rumor is he knocked up his long term gf plus Robinson's sister. Crazy if true.

Texas and Alabama are both currently losing. Oh happy day!!

(prepares to be beaten senseless.)
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Went to the Michigan-Bowling Green State game today in Ann Arbor. 65-21 wipeout, and yet Michigan's defense is still suspect. Denard Robinson (QB) knocked out in the first quarter after landing on his left knee following a tackle (he landed really hard), but he'd already run for 195 yards and scored 2 TD's by that time, more than most QB's do in a full game. Was a bummer not being able to see him play, as he's been just eating up the turf every game. Lots of fun; my friend who invited me has season tickets in the new club level area.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Alright well, Syracuse won again today. They were playing fucking Colgate, which is basically a JV team, so if they hadn't won it would have been a serious embarrassment. Beat em by 40 points or so....

Thinking of taking the girls to their first Syracuse football game soon---anyone ever taken their smallish kids to a College game before and if so, how did it go??

I just came from work - new job with University in town - there were tons of little kids. Granted I was in and around the President's box, but if you're going to take your girls, just get tickets away from the student section. Most alumni areas of a stadium will be perfectly fine for family/children.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

And K-State is 4-0 and still not on anyone's rankings. WTF is that about?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Poor Texas (not). Cue "There's a Tear In My Beer."
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Poor Arkansas, it was within their grasp.

Looks like the Big-10 got quite a severe case of the offenses today

tOSU 73-20
    Wisc 70-3
    Mich 65-21
    Mich St 45-7
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    BTW Cookie, have you heard the gossip on Wegher? Not sure if it's true but the rumor is he knocked up his long term gf plus Robinson's sister. Crazy if true.
    Dude, no way. Hadn't heard that bit of gossip. No wonder he isn't on the team right now. Lots of 'sorting out your life' thinking to do if this is true. Damn. I'm not so sure if I would want to play with him at all if I were Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Poor Arkansas, it was within their grasp.

Looks like the Big-10 got quite a severe case of the offenses today

tOSU 73-20
    Wisc 70-3
    Mich 65-21
    Mich St 45-7
    Iowa also won big: 45-0

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information