Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 2010/2011 College Football Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Welcome to University of Michigan to Brady Hoke. Still not sure about this guy (well, he IS in as coach), but saw an interview with his wife, Laura. She's nice.
    I like Hoke. He straightened up San Diego State, and was well liked here. Hope it extends to Michigan
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Deb, what did they think of Chuck Long? Word is he's trying to get a qb coaching position here but his work ethic is subpar.

Bella,...I heard that DJK got off pretty easy from his brush with the law. It helps having Alfredo Parrish as a lawyer I guess. I know you had said that DJK's roommate was from a wealthy family, so I wondered if you heard anything about him? Did he get out of the charges as well? I kind of wondered if his family paid for DJK's lawyer, too.

The other two ex-Hawk players seemed to ease out of their trials pretty easily this last week, too. I need to take notes from these ball players, in case I ever get in trouble with the law.

A few of my lawyer friends in town said this was actually common for a first time offense. They said you usually plead guilty and get community service. Not sure who is paying for what but DJK's adoptive dad is an Ob/Gyn. My guess is they have some money plus Parrish is a blood sucker and is probably just out for the publicity. Haven't heard about the roommate but I don't think he's been to trial yet.

I'd like to forget the other two assholes had any ties to Iowa. Did you read the trail transcripts online? I read some of them and understand how the jury had a hard time convicting them. Still, the charges are barbaric and disgusting.

Now we're on to even newer events. Lovely. Sigh.

Yea, it has been a big year for news and drama for the Hawks. Kinda reminds me of the Vikings this year. Drama, drama, drama..lol

I hope all the players that have been hospitalized get well soon. I have a feeling we will learn more about this today. They sure didn't give out much info yesterday. Not sure if they are waiting for the coach to get back, or if the team heads are still in the dark on how this happened to 13 players. I wonder if there is some other common factor involved, not just the hardcore workouts.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information