Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 NBA playoffs

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

kobe was acting like a little spoiled bitch all nite everytime he was fouled or whatever. he is such a lowlife bitchazz im pissed, magic played awesome!

Is anyone else watching the game tonight? its a nail biter! In the 4th quarter, it was tied until Orlando got a turnover and scored a 2-pt shot and drew a foul. And its been like this for most of the game. These two teams are so well matched. I'm hoping Orlando takes this game so we can go onto 7 games and have a few more good games before the season ends.

OMG- Derek Fisher sunk a 3pt shot to tie the game w/ 4 seconds to go. This game is incredible! I dont know if they'll go to OT or what.

Those missed free throws and defensive lapses killed the Magic.

Oh well, that was the nail in the coffin and a dagger in the heart. Orlando's a great team, but no way in heck they are going to be able to win three straight especially having to win two on L.A.'s floor!

i love derek fisher but fuck u lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Those missed free throws and defensive lapses killed the Magic.

Oh well, that was the nail in the coffin and a dagger in the heart. Orlando's a great team, but no way in heck they are going to be able to win three straight especially having to win two on L.A.'s floor!
    If LA takes the next game its over right? Otherwise they have to go on to game 7.

I hate to give credit to one player, but the difference is Kobe. The two teams are equal, but the Lakers having Kobe changes the game. If the Magic just had a dependable go-to guy to sink the critical shots, it'd be a different series. But they dont.

Tonight was game four. Sunday's game five?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    If LA takes the next game its over right? Otherwise they have to go on to game 7.

I hate to give credit to one player, but the difference is Kobe. The two teams are equal, but the Lakers having Kobe changes the game. If the Magic just had a dependable go-to guy to sink the critical shots, it'd be a different series. But they dont.
    Yes. The Magic have to win three straight to win the title, in my opinion an impossibility as no NBA team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a championship (I think). I'm sure the Magic are just in a very down mood, it has to be demoralizing to let yet another one slip away. Howard in particular missing those two free throws towards the end was HUGE. If he had made those it would have changed the dynamic and could have sealed the win.

You are right about not having a go to guy, but the Magic just crumbled from the pressure and defense in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Yes. The Magic have to win three straight to win the title, in my opinion an impossibility as no NBA team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a championship (I think). I'm sure the Magic are just in a very down mood, it has to be demoralizing to let yet another one slip away. Howard in particular missing those two free throws towards the end was HUGE. If he had made those it would have changed the dynamic and could have sealed the win.

You are right about not having a go to guy, but the Magic just crumbled from the pressure and defense in the end.
    Yeah I agree. Those last two shots were incredible- a win was within reach and then they allowed those turnovers and it slipped away.

It was a great game though! I'm always sad when the season ends- you see some of the season's best games and you want more!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    kobe was acting like a little spoiled bitch all nite everytime he was fouled or whatever. he is such a lowlife bitchazz im pissed, magic played awesome!
    Alice isn't it funny how people from LA pretty universally despise Kobe? He took Shaq from us. And Shaq gave so much to the community and was such a clown in his interviews.

Last night, I was missing the live feeds on KTLA of the semi-riots outside Staples after every Lakers game. Those were hilarious to watch- does that still happen?

i just hate him, everytime he gets all pissy for no reason. take a look at derek fisher for how to act right kobe, u twisted sicko

Congrats to the Lake show.

Aside from that initial burst at the beginning, the Magic pretty much gave up after that, kinda like how the Lakers gave up last year against Boston.

Fuck Kobe.
    Jordan wannabe!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Fuck Kobe.
    Jordan wannabe!
    You can call many players that have entered the league since Jordan, his wannabes. A lot of them idolized him, but few were ever able to imitate him. Kobe's a bitch, but you can't deny he's a great player.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I was SO sick and tired of the "first without Shaq" crapola they were hyping every bloody second of this game. Cripes they were practically egging and praying for Kobe to say something bad about Shaq, these media types love drama so much.

How about focusing on the superb contributions from guys like Gasol more an less on stupid fluff.

i am an avid Laker Hater but i love Phil Jackson.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information