Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Another interesting week of football...

Just watched my Dwight Freeney kick the shit outta Mark Sanchez--didn't even block him HELLO???? But JETS currently winning!

Anyway, New Orleans lost to the BUCS WTF? And Giants lost...sorry King and Deb. I really need Philly to lose but that doesn't appear to be happening...dammit.

Cowboys v Redskins tonight. Sigh. These two teams loathe each other so much that its almost always a grudge match. Hard to watch as a fan...
    Last edited by LynnieD; December 27th, 2009 at 05:46 PM.

thanks Lynnie, but i had my hopes up for a week, they were back to normal before the game started LOL. its a shame.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thanks, Lynnie. I'm still shocked that the Saints lost to the Bucs. Losing to the Cowboys I could understand, but the Bucs. As sorry as the Giants are even they beat the Bucs.

And Deb I wish I could say I was shocked by the Giants getting spanked, but I wasn't. The Giants are sticking to their routine of win a game, lose a game. After the four game losing streak they beat the Falcons, lost to the Broncos, beat the Cowboys, lost to the Eagles, beat the Redskins and lost to the Panthers. If they stick to that pattern they'll beat the Vikings next week.

You guys hear that? It's the sound of many champagne bottles being opened by the 1972 Miami Dolphin players.

Ahahahaha Peyton Manning!

The Colts lost to the Jets? Hell has really frozen over. I knew no team would go undefeated, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The Colts lost to the Jets? Hell has really frozen over. I knew no team would go undefeated, but damn.
    GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED BY THE JETS!!! Life is currently good!

Edit: And while I know the loss doesn't actually mean anything standing wise for the Colts, its still hilarious to hear the crowd BOO (in Indy). Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED BY THE JETS!!! Life is currently good!
    I hate the Jets, so I'm a little bummed about the loss. Damn you, Peyton. Can neither Manning brother get their shit together?

But with the crazy way this Sunday is shaping up, Lynnie, it's possible that the 'Skins may beat the Cowboys. It seems like the football gods are smiling down on most of the crap teams, except the Giants naturally.

I hate the Jets, so I'm a little bummed about the loss. Damn you, Peyton. Can neither Manning brother get their shit together?

But with the crazy way this Sunday is shaping up, Lynnie, it's possible that the 'Skins may beat the Cowboys. It seems like the football gods are smiling down on most of the crap teams, except the Giants naturally.
    Jets are my second fav team and are always so lowly.....kind of liking this!

And hell yea the Skins can totally beat the Boys tonight. They always play each other so hard. I hate these games. And its in Washington.....never good. Ugh...

they benched Peyton today, that might be the reason for the loss.

i didnt watch football, after the first half of the Giants game. it was my way of protesting.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Jets are my second fav team and are always so lowly.....kind of liking this!

And hell yea the Skins can totally beat the Boys tonight. They always play each other so hard. I hate these games. And its in Washington.....never good. Ugh...
    Well, if the Cowboys win tonight then they get into the playoffs and effectively knock off the Giants since Green Bay already won. Which would probably be for the best because if Dallas loses then that means Giants fans have to root for the Eagles to beat Dallas next week for the Giants to make the playoffs. And I will be damned if I ever root for the Eagles to win anything.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

You guys hear that? It's the sound of many champagne bottles being opened by the 1972 Miami Dolphin players.

Ahahahaha Peyton Manning!
    Didn't New England go undefeated a couple of years ago? I wish Tom Brady would choke on champagne!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Didn't New England go undefeated a couple of years ago? I wish Tom Brady would choke on champagne!
    New England went undefeated in the regular season, but lost the Super Bowl so they ended up 18-1 instead of 19-0. Good times. The '72 Dolphins are the only team to go undefeated through the regular season and postseason.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

New England went undefeated in the regular season, but lost the Super Bowl so they ended up 18-1 instead of 19-0. Good times. The '72 Dolphins are the only team to go undefeated through the regular season and postseason.
    Thanks for the clarification! I would much rather see the Colts go 19-0 than the Pats.. Bummer for Peyton!

New England went undefeated in the regular season, but lost the Super Bowl so they ended up 18-1 instead of 19-0. Good times.
    who was it that beat the Pats in the super bowl that year? oh yeahhhhh the Giants...

and i am NOT going to root for the Eagles. never happen. ever.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    they benched Peyton today, that might be the reason for the loss.

i didnt watch football, after the first half of the Giants game. it was my way of protesting.
    Yes, they did sit Peyton----but could have easily put him right back in when it started to go sour, but they chose not to. Reason for the booing by the fans I'm sure. They just went to hell, and quickly.

Thread Information