Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

So, the Giants actually had the lead at some point? I guess I really did miss something important, because I thought they never had the lead.

And I'm expecting the Eagles to tank like they always do. I hate ALL Philly teams with a passion.

Well, I used to kinda like Philly, but now that they've hired Vick they are on my permanent shit list.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

yea,..the Giants had the lead for a really short time. With their PAT, the score was 31-30/Giants leading. And within one or two plays, (and less than 1 minute) the Eagles scored another dang touchdown. I was like,....WTF happened???? lol

i'm not sorry to say, but i only watched the first two quarters. i'm feeling so sad about the Giants. So, since i live in San Diego, i'll bandwagon it for a while.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    yea,..the Giants had the lead for a really short time. With their PAT, the score was 31-30/Giants leading. And within one or two plays, (and less than 1 minute) the Eagles scored another dang touchdown. I was like,....WTF happened???? lol
    The Giants defense sucks. No matter how many points the offense puts up, when receivers aren't dropping passes, the defense allows the other team to erase any point advantage. I just shake my head.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm not sorry to say, but i only watched the first two quarters. i'm feeling so sad about the Giants. So, since i live in San Diego, i'll bandwagon it for a while.
    Deb, the best thing that could happen to the Giants is to miss the playoffs completely. That may be the kick in the pants for management to clean house. But, on the plus side, the Giants do have a win in December, unlike the Cowboys.

I heard the announcer saying something about a Cowboys curse in December, not being able to win games. I hate when they peg a team like that. But so far this year it looks like it has happened.

All of the top teams are getting stronger now......it will be some great football over the next couple weeks and into the playoffs.

Unfortunately, the Cowboys keep proving that they have a December curse. But if by some miracle they were to beat New Orleans on Saturday, which won't happen, they would end the curse talk forever.

But the Cowboys are in need of a coaching change just like the Giants. But the biggest obstacle any coach in Dallas will face can be summed up in two words, Jerry Jones. As long as Jerry insists on micromanaging the team, no coach is going to be able to get anything productive done.

Jerry Jones does seem like a control freak. I bet he breathes down the coaches necks every day.

I would love to see ANYONE slow up the Saints, even the Cowboys...lol (Sorry Shedevilang,...not to take away from the Saints,...they are doing awesome)

I'm sure he does. Jerry Jones & Al Davis have to be the worst owners in the NFL. They do more to hurt their teams than help them.

And I'd like to see somebody slow the Saints up, too. But we probably won't see that happen until the postseason. I know RIS & SheDevil will cut me for saying that.

Can't fault them for lovin' on their team, especially this year. I do the same.

Nah, I don't blame anyone for loving their team, either. I love the Giants, too. But these days I love them like red-headed stepchildren.

I hear that.

Good luck to everyone and their teams this week!

I really want to see the Cowboys/Saints game, but I don't have the NFL Network. But according to Yahoo Sports, the Cowboys are spanking the Saints, 17-3 at halftime. Didn't see that coming.

EDIT: And Brees & the Saints go marching into their first loss. Got to give it to Romo & the Cowboys. They stepped up big time in December for a change. They've ended their December curse. And now the Colts are the only undefeated team left.
    Last edited by kingcap72; December 19th, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

and then there was one.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wow, actual football plays to talk about for the Brownies today.

Cribbs with 2 td returns and set the NFL record for kick returns, +1 (pay the man already)

Harrison 3d best rushing game in NFL history, 286 yds & 3 tds.

Yup, I know it was against the Chiefs, but still.

Hope everyone else is enjoying his or her Sunday viewing.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information