Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Okay. We'll agree to disagree. Although my study can include comparisons to my own.

*pats bubble butt*
    Until you are on TV in spandex pants, your butt is not a part of the study. I have no way to evaluate it, therefore it is inadmissable. I have to say, the Giants and the Saints have a lot of backfield motion.

Agreed about Aikman and Buck. And you know the troopers probably give Collins a ride home every night.
    The troopers are probably enjoying the establishment's offering with Collins before they get into cars and all drive, or weave, off. Those Superbad cops aren't just cliches.

How did I become the instigator? I merely suggested that SheDevil should have a meaningful, adult conversation with you about Brees, that happens to involve switchblades. Nothing wrong with that.

And making fun of Brees' scar isn't the same as moving in on SheDevil's boyfriend the way the homewrecker RevellingInsane is trying to do. *points at RIS*
    How dare you call me a homewrecker! He is a married man, therefore off limits to me until he gets divorced. I was merely admiring someone else's taste in men and offering encouragement. My actions were genuinely benevolent. You, on the other hand insinuated a mere aesthetic flaw decreased her heart's desire's attractiveness. How shallow of you! Of course if SheDevil carved you like a turkey for disrespecting her man like that, it wouldn't be unexpected. I wouldn't condone or encourage that of course. Wear gloves so the manicure doesn't get messed up. I'll keep Drew company while she adjusts your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Until you are on TV in spandex pants, your butt is not a part of the study. I have no way to evaluate it, therefore it is inadmissable. I have to say, the Giants and the Saints have a lot of backfield motion.
    You just ruined my study. Damn. Agreed about the Giants and Saints, especially Eli. That's about the only good thing to say about him these days.

The troopers are probably enjoying the establishment's offering with Collins before they get into cars and all drive, or weave, off. Those Superbad cops aren't just cliches.
    The image of the Superbad cops and Collins is just funny. I can see Collins stumbling through the DUI checkpoint signing autographs.

How dare you call me a homewrecker! He is a married man, therefore off limits to me until he gets divorced. I was merely admiring someone else's taste in men and offering encouragement. My actions were genuinely benevolent. You, on the other hand insinuated a mere aesthetic flaw decreased her heart's desire's attractiveness. How shallow of you! Of course if SheDevil carved you like a turkey for disrespecting her man like that, it wouldn't be unexpected. I wouldn't condone or encourage that of course. Wear gloves so the manicure doesn't get messed up. I'll keep Drew company while she adjusts your attitude.
    You're trying to stop SheDevil from getting to Brees after his wife is done with him by going all Angelina Jolie. Don't clean it up now. Watch out SheDevil, RIS can't be trusted. That girl is poison.

I, on the other hand, just made a simple comment about his scar, so I'm not a threat SheDevil unlike an aspiring homewrecker I know.

You just ruined my study. Damn. Agreed about the Giants and Saints, especially Eli. That's about the only good thing to say about him these days.
    That isn't the only good thing to say about Eli. Give me some time to find another positive comment. Can I have a few seasons?

The image of the Superbad cops and Collins is just funny. I can see Collins stumbling through the DUI checkpoint signing autographs.
    And some backwoods clodhopper selling authentic Collins vomit on Ebay a few hours later.

You're trying to stop SheDevil from getting to Brees after his wife is done with him by going all Angelina Jolie. Don't clean it up now. Watch out SheDevil, RIS can't be trusted. That girl is poison.

I, on the other hand, just made a simple comment about his scar, so I'm not a threat SheDevil unlike an aspiring homewrecker I know.
    Let someone else wreck the home, then take the prize to your own. If he becomes single, he is fair game. Poison? Moi? Just because I have a big butt and smile?

You insulted Drew because of a mark he was born with. It isn't as if he knifed himself. Not only is KC being rude, but to make fun of someone for how they were born is heartless and cruel. Someone should stand up for her man and mark KC for such deplorable behavior.

That isn't the only good thing to say about Eli. Give me some time to find another positive comment. Can I have a few seasons?
    True. Eli is also a Super Bowl winner and a Super Bowl MVP. Not every QB can say that. *cough, cough*

And some backwoods clodhopper selling authentic Collins vomit on Ebay a few hours later.
    Don't forget his homemade Collins' Own moonshine & portable DUI testing kit.

Let someone else wreck the home, then take the prize to your own. If he becomes single, he is fair game. Poison? Moi? Just because I have a big butt and smile?

You insulted Drew because of a mark he was born with. It isn't as if he knifed himself. Not only is KC being rude, but to make fun of someone for how they were born is heartless and cruel. Someone should stand up for her man and mark KC for such deplorable behavior.
    So, you've already hired someone to break up Brees' happy home? That's cold. SheDevil is going to go all Mrs. Tiger Woods on you. FORE!!!

And I'm was just making a simple observation about his scar. Nothing rude or deplorable about that. Nope. Not at all.

I'll give McJag, Lynnie, RIS and the Cowboys early congratulations for beating the Giants today. Since we all know it's going to happen, anyway. Damn you, Eli.

I'll give McJag, Lynnie, RIS and the Cowboys early congratulations for beating the Giants today. Since we all know it's going to happen, anyway. Damn you, Eli.
    i dunno King. Even though you've been right on about them this season, Dallas is only a 1.5 point favorite. AND Jessica Simpson might have a crush on Miles Austin.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i dunno King. Even though you've been right on about them this season, Dallas is only a 1.5 point favorite. AND Jessica Simpson might have a crush on Miles Austin.
    Believe me, Deb. It pains me severely to predict that Romo and the Cowboys are going to beat the Giants. But with the way the Giants have been playing, I refuse to get my hopes up again this season.

You could pretend you have some hope by at least waiting until the game starts to begin your Eli sucks campaign. Besides, we all know Osi is going to be the one in the cameras' sights, after his temper tantrum.

Damn the Redskins! DAMN THEM TO HELL! *grabs purse and makes way to the voodoo shop, where she knows the lines will be long today*

You could pretend you have some hope by at least waiting until the game starts to begin your Eli sucks campaign. Besides, we all know Osi is going to be the one in the cameras' sights, after his temper tantrum.

Damn the Redskins! DAMN THEM TO HELL! *grabs purse and makes way to the voodoo shop, where she knows the lines will be long today*
    Hey, why waste time pretending that Eli is going to do anything but suck?

*takes deep breath and reminds self that Eli is NOT Brady Quinn*

And I don't see the Saints losing to the Redskins. But if they do the jokes will fly.

Hey, why waste time pretending that Eli is going to do anything but suck?

*takes deep breath and reminds self that Eli is NOT Brady Quinn*

And I don't see the Saints losing to the Redskins. But if they do the jokes will fly.
    Eli might surprise everyone. Remember, you have to see the first drive to figure out which Manning showed up. You are just assuming Archie is in the house, when it could be Peyton.

He's not Brady Quinn. But, you don't want him aiming for that do you?

Actually, this is the one game long time Saints followers pretty much accepted the Saints would lose. First game outdoors in December? We know the stats on that. We've accepted them. I know die hard Saints fans will hate this, but losing one gives them a better post season chance. Remember the last undefeated team that went to the SB? AND THE SAINTS WIN THE DIVISION! THANK YOU PHILADELPHIA! Who cares if they lose the rest of the regular season now?

Washington is going to blow this game. Freaking Keystone Cops.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Saints pulled it off, I had just about given up. RIS must've gotten to the voodoo shop just in time.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

*puts away purchases hastily* Umm, I never went? Yea. That's it!

12 N.O. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to the Redskins for showing heart and Zorn for showing integrity considering the position the team has put him in.

Sorry, Giants fans, but it looks as if KC jinxed ya and Archie has put in an appearance, along with the butterfingers hex. I do remember Dallas and NY can be way more alike than either side wants to admit. *covers eyes and peeks through fingers* Who knows WTF will happen with these two?

i just turned off the Giants game in favor of the Charger game. Tom Coughlin just pisses me off so much. i just need him to get mad once in a while.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Tom Coughlin CONSTANTLY looks like he's about to cut a bitch! He always seems to be a missed FG away from a coronary!

Thread Information