Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

What game?

Reskins v Philly, sorry, forgot I was watching the NFL channel.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh, you're watching the replay of Sunday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Either you have a bubble or you don't...unless you go the CoCo rout and get butt implants. Hmm, maybe that's what Brees did in the off-season.
    As an expert in male butts, who has many hours of logged time studying the male form, I can assure you, it's real and growing. Don't hate.

From this point on, I'm going to start watching it. Sounds like must-see TV.
    Can't be worse than Buck/Aikman or CBS.

Nah, that wouldn't explain why the Giants had a better record in 2008 than they did when they won the Super Bowl in 2007. Unless they found the key to Kerry Collins' old liquor cabinet this season.
    We can't prove Collins is sipping, regardless of how much his game looks like a pickup game at a drunken backyard barbecue.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    As an expert in male butts, who has many hours of logged time studying the male form, I can assure you, it's real and growing. Don't hate.
    Well, as a male who has a bubble butt and has studied them, I can assure you Brees' bubble isn't growing fast enough. Ha! Top that.

Can't be worse than Buck/Aikman or CBS.
    The worse combination is Buck/McCarver, but they do baseball. But any combination that includes Buck is bad.

We can't prove Collins is sipping, regardless of how much his game looks like a pickup game at a drunken backyard barbecue.
    True. But we can go by his past history and make an educated guess.

Well, as a male who has a bubble butt and has studied them, I can assure you Brees' bubble isn't growing fast enough. Ha! Top that.

wtf?????????????
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    wtf?????????????
    I guess you missed that conversation that RevellingInsane and I had a few pages back where I mentioned that I had an interesting journey in coming to terms with being gay.

I thank you both to quit checking out my boyfriends ass(thats right ya'll just entered my fantasy world aka Angieland)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Revelling is the one defending Brees' ass-worthiness. Cut her, Shedevil! Make her pay for moving in on your territory.

dude you made me spit coke everywhere! Gives RIS the stinkeye
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I guess you missed that conversation that RevellingInsane and I had a few pages back where I mentioned that I had an interesting journey in coming to terms with being gay.
    i saw it, but somehow conveniently forgot about it!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hold up, Drew Brees? Who in the hell thinks that lumpy motherfucker is fine?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hold up, Drew Brees? Who in the hell thinks that lumpy motherfucker is fine?
    does he still have that hairy mole on his face?
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bubble butt? Congratulations! I'm gonna show love to every male with a round ass. Look, we probably both have about the same time of..err..study invested. We agree to disagree sometimes, like on Brees, and agree at other times, like Eli's juicy peach.

Less competition for Brees anyway. After all those shots of his pre-game stretching routine, I want all bitches outta my way.

The worse combination is Buck/McCarver, but they do baseball. But any combination that includes Buck is bad.
    I don't watch baseball, so I dodged a bullet. Aikman is the biggest hater in NFL commentarty and Buck is an idiot. There is the guy on CBS with the serious lisp, but he tries.

True. But we can go by his past history and make an educated guess.
    Don't waste energy guessing. We just wait for the DUI. If we see it, you know the TN troopers do, too.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    dude you made me spit coke everywhere! Gives RIS the stinkeye
    Dang, someone acting like they gonna cut me for just looking at Brees. All I said is that his backyard acquired more real estate. It did!

For the instigator who is encouraging slicing and dicing (KingCap's messy self )don't make me have to pull out the baby powder.

KingCap
    was the one who made fun of Drew's face. Yup. Sure did. That is just plain wrong! Go get him, Ang. He implied your boyfriend is ugly just because of a birthmark.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i saw it, but somehow conveniently forgot about it!
    Your reaction was classic, though. 'WTF???'

Bubble butt? Congratulations! I'm gonna show love to every male with a round ass. Look, we probably both have about the same time of..err..study invested. We agree to disagree sometimes, like on Brees, and agree at other times, like Eli's juicy peach.

Less competition for Brees anyway. After all those shots of his pre-game stretching routine, I want all bitches outta my way.
    Okay. We'll agree to disagree. Although my study can include comparisons to my own.

*pats bubble butt*

I don't watch baseball, so I dodged a bullet. Aikman is the biggest hater in NFL commentarty and Buck is an idiot. There is the guy on CBS with the serious lisp, but he tries.

Don't waste energy guessing. We just wait for the DUI. If we see it, you know the TN troopers do, too.
    Agreed about Aikman and Buck. And you know the troopers probably give Collins a ride home every night.

Dang, someone acting like they gonna cut me for just looking at Brees. All I said is that his backyard acquired more real estate. It did!

For the instigator who is encouraging slicing and dicing (KingCap's messy self )don't make me have to pull out the baby powder.

KingCap was the one who made fun of Drew's face. Yup. Sure did. That is just plain wrong! Go get him, Ang. He implied your boyfriend is ugly just because of a birthmark.

How did I become the instigator? I merely suggested that SheDevil should have a meaningful, adult conversation with you about Brees, that happens to involve switchblades. Nothing wrong with that.

And making fun of Brees' scar isn't the same as moving in on SheDevil's boyfriend the way the homewrecker RevellingInsane is trying to do. *points at RIS*

Thread Information