Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    OT: sortof... Notre Dame FINALLY fired Charlie Weis. Jon Gruden is one of the prospects for the next head coach.

dont know if its true, but it'd be cool
    I knew this was coming..I think most college football fans did. Alot of online Notre Dame fans called Weis 'Jabba the Weis" on some of the boards. He was not liked. Notre Dame is just one of those schools that willnot/cannot tolerate loosing/bad seasons. Just like Michigan, when they fired their Carr(Michigan is not a car place anymore! HA)although Michigan is STILL suffering horribly even with a new coach! *very hearty Ohio State laugh*.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Dude. Lloyd Carr retired, he wasn't fired. I do agree that Rich Rodriguez is kind of a douche, though. And there is no way they had any choice but to fire fat Cholly after the records Ty Willingham and his predecessor had when the axe fell on them.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

if i could have more children I would name them Drew!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

OH! HELL! YEA! You know, despair is a great look on Brady! Bitchachick and his little golden boy got served by the gold and black!

Do the Saints finally have the respect of the naysayers?

The only thing that could have made this better is seeing actual tears from the Patriots sideline or Beelzebub blowing his stack and losing that horrible toupee on live TV.

Now, I am heading to the victory party!

it aint over yet we may still see tears
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Ahh, that was a beautiful thing to behold. Prince Brady and the Dark Lord Belicheat getting spanked in primetime.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    OH! HELL! YEA! You know, despair is a great look on Brady! Bitchachick and his little golden boy got served by the gold and black!

Do the Saints finally have the respect of the naysayers?

The only thing that could have made this better is seeing actual tears from the Patriots sideline or Beelzebub blowing his stack and losing that horrible toupee on live TV.

Now, I am heading to the victory party!
    The Saints have always had my respect, although I still wouldn't mind seeing them lose a game as payback for that N.Y. ass-beating.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Ahh, that was a beautiful thing to behold. Prince Brady and the Dark Lord Belicheat getting spanked in primetime.
    Good times. Cheers!

The Saints have always had my respect, although I still wouldn't mind seeing them lose a game as payback for that N.Y. ass-beating.
    I know they have your respect, but you and I are rational fans. We can admit a team is good, even if we don't like them, as long as they are not near Boston. Some people refused to see them as a good team. Now what will the haters say? They took on the empire cheating built and won.

Instead of seeing it as an ass whupping, why not see it as showing the Giants upper management that it is definitely time to make changes. They helped you. They don't owe any penance for any game. Beat up Coughlin and the GM of the Giants. That's payback.

Now, quit hating, KC! *glares*

Good times. Cheers!

I know they have your respect, but you and I are rational fans. We can admit a team is good, even if we don't like them, as long as they are not near Boston. Some people refused to see them as a good team. Now what will the haters say? They took on the empire cheating built and won.

Instead of seeing it as an ass whupping, why not see it as showing the Giants upper management that it is definitely time to make changes. They helped you. They don't owe any penance for any game. Beat up Coughlin and the GM of the Giants. That's payback.

Now, quit hating, KC! *glares*
    I'm not hating...too much. Even though they ran up the score on my team. That damn hippie tree-hugger, Drew Brees.

Seriously though, after watching the way the Saints pounded the Patriots, and considering that the rest of their schedule includes the Redskins, Cowboys, Falcons, Bucs and Panthers, I think they will go undefeated in the regular season.

He is kind of a hippie, isn't he? Damn cute one, though.

I won't expect it until I see it. One game at a time.

Time for rant on commentary. Guess what, Gruden is off the hook this week. This weeks douche award goes to......Tedy Bruschi. This mofo is saying shit that doesn't make sense when examined. Steve Young and the other two guys get the doucheslayer awards for bringing that dumbass back to reality by reminding him of that loss to the Giants. Tedy swears the Patriots are the dominant team, they just don't get many wins on the road. WTF? Wouldn't a dominant team be one which can win at home and on the road?

Bruschi, your refusal to accept what happened to your team doesn't change the facts. I agree with your three compadres, your former coach pulled your first stringers with over five minutes left in the game. That is known as giving up and running with your tail between your legs. Wuss! I hope not to see Bruschi next season.

He is kind of a hippie, isn't he? Damn cute one, though.

I won't expect it until I see it. One game at a time.

Time for rant on commentary. Guess what, Gruden is off the hook this week. This weeks douche award goes to......Tedy Bruschi. This mofo is saying shit that doesn't make sense when examined. Steve Young and the other two guys get the doucheslayer awards for bringing that dumbass back to reality by reminding him of that loss to the Giants. Tedy swears the Patriots are the dominant team, they just don't get many wins on the road. WTF? Wouldn't a dominant team be one which can win at home and on the road?

Bruschi, your refusal to accept what happened to your team doesn't change the facts. I agree with your three compadres, your former coach pulled your first stringers with over five minutes left in the game. That is known as giving up and running with your tail between your legs. Wuss! I hope not to see Bruschi next season.
    Brees isn't bad to look at...for a hippie that looks like he was in knife fight with that scar/birthmark on his face.

And I missed the part with Bruschi getting a reality check. I usually don't watch the post-game babble. Although the fake Cajun accents that the commentators kept making throughout the game were just so bad it was pathetic.

Brees isn't bad to look at...for a hippie that looks like he was in knife fight with that scar/birthmark on his face.
    *eye roll x 3* I don't notice the birthmark so much, since I tend to check out the eyes, biceps, and ever increasing round butt. Oh and that laser arm. At least his mouth isn't a fly trap like another certain QB, who happens to be from New Orleans. I won't name names, though, because Eli seems like a nice guy.

And I missed the part with Bruschi getting a reality check. I usually don't watch the post-game babble. Although the fake Cajun accents that the commentators kept making throughout the game were just so bad it was pathetic.
    I understand the avoidance of the postgame mumbling, but you should check out the MNF post game on ESPN and NFL Network if you have it. Those two groups are outspoken and damned honest. If someone gets out of pocket, they have no moral issue with verbally bitch slapping him and pointing out he is either stupid, insane, a poor liar, or drowning in De Nile. Steve Young is usually the most mild mannered, quiet guy around, but last night he and Stuart Scott chipped at Bruschi's bullshit so hard, while reminding him of the Pats' almost perfect season two years ago numerous times, he stfu and glared for the remainder of the post game show. Young called him out big time when Bruschi tried to say Brady put on a better performance by asking him if he had ever been a QB and did he even know the difference between a good performance and a terrible one if he was saying Brady was better than Brees. Then Dilfer got in on it and threw a few jabs.

Damn, the Patriots must be really despised, even within the NFL, for everyone to converge when the scent of blood is detected.

*eye roll x 3* I don't notice the birthmark so much, since I tend to check out the eyes, biceps, and ever increasing round butt. Oh and that laser arm. At least his mouth isn't a fly trap like another certain QB, who happens to be from New Orleans. I won't name names, though, because Eli seems like a nice guy.

Eli may look like a special needs QB in almost every game lately. And Brees may have him beat with the laser arm, winning record, etc. But Eli will crush him with his bubble butt. So there.

I understand the avoidance of the postgame mumbling, but you should check out the MNF post game on ESPN and NFL Network if you have it. Those two groups are outspoken and damned honest. If someone gets out of pocket, they have no moral issue with verbally bitch slapping him and pointing out he is either stupid, insane, a poor liar, or drowning in De Nile. Steve Young is usually the most mild mannered, quiet guy around, but last night he and Stuart Scott chipped at Bruschi's bullshit so hard, while reminding him of the Pats' almost perfect season two years ago numerous times, he stfu and glared for the remainder of the post game show. Young called him out big time when Bruschi tried to say Brady put on a better performance by asking him if he had ever been a QB and did he even know the difference between a good performance and a terrible one if he was saying Brady was better than Brees. Then Dilfer got in on it and threw a few jabs.

Damn, the Patriots must be really despised, even within the NFL, for everyone to converge when the scent of blood is detected.
    I missed all of that? Damn. That sounds like it was classic. Hopefully, somebody puts it on YouTube.

And, yeah, the Patriots are definitely despised in the NFL. During the Super Bowl the announcers kept mentioning how the Giants players were getting calls from other teams promising them champagne if they kicked the Patriots' asses.

[/size]

Eli may look like a special needs QB in almost every game lately. And Brees may have him beat with the laser arm, winning record, etc. But Eli will crush him with his bubble butt. So there.
    He needs that bubble. Defenses around the league are putting him on that ass. Good work o-line.

Brees has twice as much boo-tay than he did even last season. Poor guy had to pull his pants up every third step. Now, he is getting a nice bubble of his own.

I missed all of that? Damn. That sounds like it was classic. Hopefully, somebody puts it on YouTube.
    I'm telling ya, I never change the channel. Those guys on MNF talk don't give a damn what they say or who doesn't like it, but so far this season, they have been damned honest.

And, yeah, the Patriots are definitely despised in the NFL. During the Super Bowl the announcers kept mentioning how the Giants players were getting calls from other teams promising them champagne if they kicked the Patriots' asses.
    There's your answer to why the Giants are having a slow period. They are still hung over. Thirty teams plying them with alcohol? The hangover isn't over yet!

He needs that bubble. Defenses around the league are putting him on that ass. Good work o-line.

Brees has twice as much boo-tay than he did even last season. Poor guy had to pull his pants up every third step. Now, he is getting a nice bubble of his own.
    Either you have a bubble or you don't...unless you go the CoCo rout and get butt implants. Hmm, maybe that's what Brees did in the off-season.

I'm telling ya, I never change the channel. Those guys on MNF talk don't give a damn what they say or who doesn't like it, but so far this season, they have been damned honest.
    From this point on, I'm going to start watching it. Sounds like must-see TV.

There's your answer to why the Giants are having a slow period. They are still hung over. Thirty teams plying them with alcohol? The hangover isn't over yet!
    Nah, that wouldn't explain why the Giants had a better record in 2008 than they did when they won the Super Bowl in 2007. Unless they found the key to Kerry Collins' old liquor cabinet this season.

Ugh, I can't even watch this game tonight. I normally will cheer on whoever is playing against the Redskins, but Philly made my permanent shit list by hiring Vick.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information