Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Twice in 15 seconds? Damn. Maybe I should've watched some football today after all. But I'm still disgusted after Thursday night.

I just could NOT root for the Redskins today...even it meant potential better standing for the Cowboys. Can't do it. Against everything I stand for.

Chiefs got MAULED today.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'd be happy if Manningham caught half as many passes as T.O. caught. It would be a vast improvement. But, then again, Tiki had that case of the dropsies and he managed to fix it. Of course, he had good coaches to work with him. Something Manningham doesn't have. Maybe since Manningham has 'Manning' in his name the mediocrity gene got confused and jumped into him too.
    I cheered when Tiki announced his retirement. Overrated, smug, narcissistic peanut head douche.

There are probably related way back. Over the years the families separated and spread out, removing and adding suffixes or altering spelling. The Manning's parents are from MS and LA. No black and white here, regardless of what certain people try to delude themselves into believing. Shades of gray, KC, shades of gray. Pssst...look at the noses.

It never crossed my mind about Babyface. But you're right about rappers and being gay. Although since most of them have already been locked up they aren't strangers to Oz sex.
    I remember the first time I saw the Deele video for Two Occasions. I understand it was the 80's, but there was only so far that excuse would go. Several members of the band pinged.

Last sentence? Wrong. On. Every. Level. *checks autotune for Oz*

And you knew that Eddie was going raw on his dreamgirl Johnny like a vampire in Brooklyn. Don't act like Shenehneh and them from around the way didn't school you on that.
    Look, I didn't know Eddie was looking at Gill as his golden child, getting all delirious every time he closed his eyes. Maybe they couldn't stand the rain of speculation. Maybe they are confused about what is really between them, because if it isn't love, why does it feel that way? You know those rumors are poison.

And yea, you missed some damn good games today. Vince Young is doing the damn thing and Fisher is acting as if it was his idea to bench Tom Collins. Err...Kerry. Delhomme worked hard at maintaining his position as the most likely to throw interceptions. Cutler, however, showed Delhomme he will have to work to maintain that title. Brett and his battalion slapped some paws. The Bills played well. Damn, feels odd saying that.

Unsure who to root for tonight. Steelers or Ravens. I think I am feeling the Ravens. Just because. Why the hell not you know?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I cheered when Tiki announced his retirement. Overrated, smug, narcissistic peanut head douche.

There are probably related way back. Over the years the families separated and spread out, removing and adding suffixes or altering spelling. The Manning's parents are from MS and LA. No black and white here, regardless of what certain people try to delude themselves into believing. Shades of gray, KC, shades of gray. Pssst...look at the noses.
    I was so happy Tiki retired. And the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl the year after he retired was karmic justice. Guess Ronde will be the only Barber brother with a Super Bowl ring.

RIS, in LA & MS everyone's granddaddies and grandmommas were dippin' and dappin' until everyone was beige. In the south everyone's probably related. But my mother always said that there's no need to search the family tree because with the some of the nuts that have fallen off the branches there's no need to find the roots.

I remember the first time I saw the Deele video for Two Occasions. I understand it was the 80's, but there was only so far that excuse would go. Several members of the band pinged.

Last sentence? Wrong. On. Every. Level. *checks autotune for Oz*

Look, I didn't know Eddie was looking at Gill as his golden child, getting all delirious every time he closed his eyes. Maybe they couldn't stand the rain of speculation. Maybe they are confused about what is really between them, because if it isn't love, why does it feel that way? You know those rumors are poison.

And yea, you missed some damn good games today. Vince Young is doing the damn thing and Fisher is acting as if it was his idea to bench Tom Collins. Err...Kerry. Delhomme worked hard at maintaining his position as the most likely to throw interceptions. Cutler, however, showed Delhomme he will have to work to maintain that title. Brett and his battalion slapped some paws. The Bills played well. Damn, feels odd saying that.
    @Tom Collins. You know that's just cough medicine. Stop hatin'.

And Delhomme's interception position is safe when Eli isn't playing. Oh, and speaking of Little Eli, the Giants are saying he has a stress reaction in his foot that could lead to more injuries and sideline him indefinitely. And Eli's saying that his passing accuracy hasn't been affected. Really, Eli? At this point, the Giants need to bench...rest Eli and let David Carr start for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Unsure who to root for tonight. Steelers or Ravens. I think I am feeling the Ravens. Just because. Why the hell not you know?
    I may watch the Steelers/Ravens. I'll root for the Steelers. Sorry Diva.

^Yea, thought of Diva too. I have a shit load of friends that are die hard Steelers fans too, so its a real toss up.

^^I've never been a big Ravens fan. And after they spanked the Giants in the Super Bowl that one year I like them even less. Although I didn't know The Blind Side was about one of the Ravens until Chris Collinsworth rambled on about it.

But this game is annoying with all of the delays/penalties.

I was so happy Tiki retired. And the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl the year after he retired was karmic justice. Guess Ronde will be the only Barber brother with a Super Bowl ring.
    I cheered when he had to congratulate the very team he had talked crap about leaving. Eli showed much more restraint that I would have.

RIS, in LA & MS everyone's granddaddies and grandmommas were dippin' and dappin' until everyone was beige. In the south everyone's probably related. But my mother always said that there's no need to search the family tree because with the some of the nuts that have fallen off the branches there's no need to find the roots.
    Exactly. I tell people I don't want any more family members. I am still trying to disown some of the ones I have.

@Tom Collins. You know that's just cough medicine. Stop hatin'.

And Delhomme's interception position is safe when Eli isn't playing. Oh, and speaking of Little Eli, the Giants are saying he has a stress reaction in his foot that could lead to more injuries and sideline him indefinitely. And Eli's saying that his passing accuracy hasn't been affected. Really, Eli? At this point, the Giants need to bench...rest Eli and let David Carr start for the rest of the season.
    Sizzurp? What?

Eli did not say that! He can't possibly be that delusional or stupid. Wait..*thinks about the subject of this discussion* I retract that prior statement.

Maybe he said his passing accuracy has not been affected by the injuries as much as it has been affected by other factors. Or, he could be saying he sucks, this year, just as much healthy as he does injured. He's just having a Jamarcus Russell year. That's all.

Matt Leinart had a case of Deja VY today. So sweet. Vince Young is the man!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I cheered when he had to congratulate the very team he had talked crap about leaving. Eli showed much more restraint that I would have.
    Eli did get in a nice zinger with Tiki that night. Tiki asked him why did he think the Giants won the Super Bowl, and Eli looked him right in the face and said 'I guess we FINALLY had the right personnel on the field.' It went right over Tiki's head, but I was in tears.

Exactly. I tell people I don't want any more family members. I am still trying to disown some of the ones I have.
    You and me both.

Sizzurp? What?

Eli did not say that! He can't possibly be that delusional or stupid. Wait..*thinks about the subject of this discussion* I retract that prior statement.

Maybe he said his passing accuracy has not been affected by the injuries as much as it has been affected by other factors. Or, he could be saying he sucks, this year, just as much healthy as he does injured. He's just having a Jamarcus Russell year. That's all.
    Considering that Coughlin thinks the Giants have been playing good football, yeah, I can believe Eli's that delusional or stupid. But I have to remember, Eli is not Brady Quinn so I should be grateful for that.

And tonight is the Saints vs. the Patriots. I guess we'll both be rooting for the Saints. Personally, I think it would be beautiful for Brady and the Pats to lose two consecutive primetime games. Hopefully, Belicheat will try to get 'clever' again.

OT: sortof... Notre Dame FINALLY fired Charlie Weis. Jon Gruden is one of the prospects for the next head coach.

dont know if its true, but it'd be cool
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Eli did get in a nice zinger with Tiki that night. Tiki asked him why did he think the Giants won the Super Bowl, and Eli looked him right in the face and said 'I guess we FINALLY had the right personnel on the field.' It went right over Tiki's head, but I was in tears.
    That was priceless! When he popped up on the screen and said he would be interviewing Eli, it restored my faith in karma. People were laughing at him and mentioning he had left the Giants the year before for days. Sucked to be him.

Couldn't resist!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AhakW0H3rw[/youtube]
    This video has bonuses. Brady whining, an appearance by Peyton, other members of the Giants snarking off at Tiki, and Eli being a straight up smart ass.

Considering that Coughlin thinks the Giants have been playing good football, yeah, I can believe Eli's that delusional or stupid. But I have to remember, Eli is not Brady Quinn so I should be grateful for that.
    Damn, I forgot all about Brady Quinn. People spend all season debating the best quarterback, but no one comes right out and nominated a worst. Quinn's name would be somewhere near the top of the list.

And tonight is the Saints vs. the Patriots. I guess we'll both be rooting for the Saints. Personally, I think it would be beautiful for Brady and the Pats to lose two consecutive primetime games. Hopefully, Belicheat will try to get 'clever' again.
    So would I. I am on pins and needles. Any Brady loss is beautiful, but to lose again on TV to a team I love would be awesome! If Brady loses in the 'dome, you know the fans will thrust the knife into his emotions, twist, pull up, twist, push down, twist... Players have been pushed to tears in and around that dome. We have all seen Brady blinking back tears, but I want a full on sobfest while the locals are having a crazy celebration. *wipes away tear* I think that would be as close to heaven as I can get watching football.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    OT: sortof... Notre Dame FINALLY fired Charlie Weis. Jon Gruden is one of the prospects for the next head coach.

dont know if its true, but it'd be cool
    Some Giants fans are hoping that Weis will come to the Giants as either a defensive or offensive coordinator. I don't know how I feel about that idea yet.

That was priceless! When he popped up on the screen and said he would be interviewing Eli, it restored my faith in karma. People were laughing at him and mentioning he had left the Giants the year before for days. Sucked to be him.

Couldn't resist!
    [youtube]8AhakW0H3rw[/youtube]
    This video has bonuses. Brady whining, an appearance by Peyton, other members of the Giants snarking off at Tiki, and Eli being a straight up smart ass.
    That video never gets old. I think my favorite part is watching Brady get turned into a human grass stain. But the video reminds me of what Eli is capable of when he's focused. Hopefully, we'll see that Eli again. *single tear falls*

Damn, I forgot all about Brady Quinn. People spend all season debating the best quarterback, but no one comes right out and nominated a worst. Quinn's name would be somewhere near the top of the list.
    Quinn is who I think of now whenever I start bashing Eli too much. I just think, it could be worse, Quinn could be the Giants' QB.

So would I. I am on pins and needles. Any Brady loss is beautiful, but to lose again on TV to a team I love would be awesome! If Brady loses in the 'dome, you know the fans will thrust the knife into his emotions, twist, pull up, twist, push down, twist... Players have been pushed to tears in and around that dome. We have all seen Brady blinking back tears, but I want a full on sobfest while the locals are having a crazy celebration. *wipes away tear* I think that would be as close to heaven as I can get watching football.
    The only thing that would be better than Brady crying like a kid at Toys R Us, is a complete and utter meltdown by Belicheat on national television.

Thread Information