Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

I wish the Giants would see the end zone at some point.

i'm disgusted at the way the Giants are playing. Eli had 67 yds in the first half? thats absolute BULLSHIT i tell ya!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The Giants are just determined to lose games now. They almost choked on Sunday, and they're doing it again tonight.

Ugh... its becoming a cosmic joke.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I turned from the game. I decided to watch Home Alone on cable.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I turned from the game. I decided to watch Home Alone on cable.
    I changed it too, after the last Denver TD. I am watching a Greys Anatomy rerun. I will always be a NYG fan, but today? I feel like I am trying harder to win games than they are
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    I changed it too, after the last Denver TD. I am watching a Greys Anatomy rerun. I will always be a NYG fan, but today? I feel like I am trying harder to win games than they are
    Same here. I'll always be a Giants fan, but sometimes they make you want to strangle them. And you're right, it's like the fans want to win more than they do. Hopefully, they'll clean house in the off-season.

But the one bright spot, none of the NFC East teams are heading to the Super Bowl this year. The whole division has either been mediocre or bad this season.

King:
    Ha,ha,ha!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The Giants don't care anymore. Just when I thought they couldn't do worse, and even predicted they would win, they show up, go through the motions, and say fuck it. That is really what they look like. Their faces are showing apathy and despair. That points to leadership *cough*coaching *cough* issues. SMH! All that talent and energy going to waste because the exsanguinated corpse aka Coughlin is not doing his job and spreading negative energy. Bury him and get new meat.

I have a new respect for the Lions. Playing through injuries and putting their hearts into games is something I can't remember seeing. I think this team is going to evolve like the Saints did under Payton.

Congratulations Big D!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    King:
    Ha,ha,ha!!
    Laugh now, McJag. But we both know I'll get my revenge when Romo chokes in the playoffs again.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    The Giants don't care anymore. Just when I thought they couldn't do worse, and even predicted they would win, they show up, go through the motions, and say fuck it. That is really what they look like. Their faces are showing apathy and despair. That points to leadership *cough*coaching *cough* issues. SMH! All that talent and energy going to waste because the exsanguinated corpse aka Coughlin is not doing his job and spreading negative energy. Bury him and get new meat.

I have a new respect for the Lions. Playing through injuries and putting their hearts into games is something I can't remember seeing. I think this team is going to evolve like the Saints did under Payton.

Congratulations Big D!
    Exactly. But Coughlin isn't the only problem. They need to get rid of the defensive coordinator Sheridan. He's no Steve Spagnuolo. But the big thing that the Giants are missing is that player who could rally them the way Strahan did.

But, hopefully, the Giants' GM Reese and the owners will see that now it's time to clean house. The Giants of 2009 don't look anything like the Giants from 2008.

Laugh now, McJag. But we both know I'll get my revenge when Romo chokes in the playoffs again.

HA HA!!!!!!!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Exactly. But Coughlin isn't the only problem. They need to get rid of the defensive coordinator Sheridan. He's no Steve Spagnuolo. But the big thing that the Giants are missing is that player who could rally them the way Strahan did.

But, hopefully, the Giants' GM Reese and the owners will see that now it's time to clean house. The Giants of 2009 don't look anything like the Giants from 2008.
    Steve Spagnuolo is to defense what Sean Payton is offense.(Yea, I'm repping the Saints!)

It is most definitely time to clean house. One move I do thank the Giants for is passing on Darren Sharper. He fires up the defense every week and even the team has said he stepped in and became the dad figure for the defense.

Management is not doing its job and its trickling down. Time to do some surgery and remove the tumors.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Steve Spagnuolo is to defense what Sean Payton is offense.(Yea, I'm repping the Saints!)

It is most definitely time to clean house. One move I do thank the Giants for is passing on Darren Sharper. He fires up the defense every week and even the team has said he stepped in and became the dad figure for the defense.

Management is not doing its job and its trickling down. Time to do some surgery and remove the tumors.
    One of the reasons I'm happy the Rams are tanking is because Spags left to coach them.

And I still don't see why the Giants didn't try to get Brian Dawkins when he left the Eagles?

Although Payton reminds me of an older Frankie Muniz from Malcolm in the Middle.

Sean Payton

Frankie Muniz

he looks more like Kenny Chesney, but much better looking.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I can see the Kenny Chesney resemblance, too.

Thread Information