Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    That's sweet, but no, when your quarterback ratings are somewhere under 10, there is little chance of a first down let alone a victory.

By the by, I thought the line of the night was when they were commenting on throwback jerseys and said that the Ravens throwback jerseys would be brown and orange.
    It was a tongue in cheek remark. This week was absolutely weird in the NFL and it was basically a "stranger things have happened" deal. Raiders versus Eagles. 'Nuff said.

It cannot possibly be the coach anymore, although I don't think they've tried one with a pulse yet.

I thought Gruden/Jaws interplay was about the only interesting thing about that pitiful display.

So has everyone set his and her alarms to watch the Futility Bowl this Sunday? Lions/Browns baybee, bring it!!
    If Gruden/Jaws was the best thing about the game, it's time for us all to go to bed. (I still get dreammy eyed for Steve Young after all these years, though.)

Futility Bowl? The Lions, damn I never thought I would say this, seem to have some life in them this year. I have to pick them.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I've been hearing rumors that Larry Johnson's going to the Bengals....
    Yep.. he signed with us. He's going to be the 4th RB.
    Hopefully he'll just keep his mouth shut and play hard! We don't need anything to mess up the good thing we have going.

4th in the power rankings, 2nd in the AFC! I keep pinching myself!

it was a nice break this bye week from worrying about football. Now, back to reality.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Sarah Palin.

You trusting some lawyers? Dang, time to speak their language. *arranges for "donations" * Don't worry, I'll put you in a nice block. On the real, I don't try to keep anyone down. The intelligent humans are pushing progression and the ignorant humans provide joke fodder. Win-win.
    Hey, it's been Palinpalooza lately. I couldn't help it.

My 'dream team' of lawyers will see that justice is done. O.J. and Robert Blake hooked me up.

I don't even have to point out how wrong that is, do I? I almost stopped myself from laughing. You will leave two glasses of water on his night stand, won't you?
    I wouldn't wish that on T.O. or anybody else. But I'm just sayin'...you never know. *smiles innocently*

Brady and Belibub have the most kissed asses in football. They aren't the greatest ever. Hell, we are just now getting to see what they are really about when they don't have assistance. Some people are also ignoring the fact that the Patriots are just not producing as high as they did in Brady's last full season. What a coinkydink that was the last season they got away with cheating. Excuses were made for Brady the first several weeks of the season when his playing wasn't meeting expectations. He was injured blah blah blah. He has to get back in the swing of things. All players do. It's called training camp. Next. Guess those tapes really did help them out.
    I can't stand Belicheat, and I think his cheating explains his so-called winning skills. But I have to give Brady credit. He is one of the greatest QBs that ever played the game. He's been slipping though since his ass-whupping by Eli and the Giants. That still has to sting for Brady. Peyton's little brother beat him in the Super Bowl.

So wrong. Borderline evil!

50 Cent may disagree with you on that, KC.
    Evil? I'm shocked. I would never say anything evil, borderline or otherwise. Vick & 50 cent probably compare salad tossing techniques.

I was waiting for you to 'fess up. You would love to see Westbrook, Celek, Jackson, and McNabb all wave bye-bye. You refilled again. Straight hatin'. If Campbell or Russell showed up as starting QB next season, you would take a full page ad in the Times announcing your elation.
    Yes, I would. Let the haterade flow again.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Hey, it's been Palinpalooza lately. I couldn't help it.
    SMH. The koolaid is potent. Just pretending for a second to think, I use that term loosely, like Palin could pull you into the insanity. Let me know if you start seeing Russia from your window.

My 'dream team' of lawyers will see that justice is done. O.J. and Robert Blake hooked me up.
    Half of OJ's lawyers are dead or damn near. Cochran is gone. Criminals everywhere have been weeping for a long time. You will have to settle for Allred. Wear a cup.

I wouldn't wish that on T.O. or anybody else. But I'm just sayin'...you never know. *smiles innocently*
    That is still messed up. Please never volunteer at a suicide line for wayward NFL stars.

I can't stand Belicheat, and I think his cheating explains his so-called winning skills. But I have to give Brady credit. He is one of the greatest QBs that ever played the game. He's been slipping though since his ass-whupping by Eli and the Giants. That still has to sting for Brady. Peyton's little brother beat him in the Super Bowl.
    The Giants began chipping away at the facade. Brady *grits teeth* is one of the best QBs ever. There I said it. Bitchacheck? Greatest con man. He is on a downward spiral. Must be difficult to coach without unfair advantages.

I would never want to rehash the Giants stomping the shit out of the Patriots, but...

*pours salt in the wound*

[off topic but incredibly rewarding and hilarious hijack. NYG fans, relive the glory!]
    From This (cocky, arrogant bastard)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt3QZlq8[/youtube]

TO THIS! (Tommy Boy wished he had been polite before, doesn't he?)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvyFIykbqg4[/youtube]

[/hijack]

Since you know I would never hate on the Patriots, I will not point out certain team's members chewing their lips in order to hold back tears *cough* Brady *cough* or lying on the ground watering the turf with the saline dripping from their eyes.

Evil? I'm shocked. I would never say anything evil, borderline or otherwise. Vick & 50 cent probably compare salad tossing techniques.
    Here, let me help you with editing: I say anything evil, borderline or otherwise.

Much better.
    Yes, I would. Let the haterade flow again.
    Stop the flow! It's contagious. Look what you made me post. I feel so guilty for bringing up that agonizing ass kicking the Giants gave the Patriots. *takes out flask and turns back quickly*

SMH. The koolaid is potent. Just pretending for a second to think, I use that term loosely, like Palin could pull you into the insanity. Let me know if you start seeing Russia from your window.

Half of OJ's lawyers are dead or damn near. Cochran is gone. Criminals everywhere have been weeping for a long time. You will have to settle for Allred. Wear a cup.
    I think I saw Putin giving me the finger from Russia...or maybe he was saying 'name one newspaper you read'

I'll dig up Cochran and prop his corpse up in a chair. That'll be enough to get a mistrial declared. Ha!

That is still messed up. Please never volunteer at a suicide line for wayward NFL stars.
    If I volunteer at the NFL suicide line, I'll just say "I'm sorry, T.O., but RIS told me to advise you to go into the light."

The Giants began chipping away at the facade. Brady *grits teeth* is one of the best QBs ever. There I said it. Bitchacheck? Greatest con man. He is on a downward spiral. Must be difficult to coach without unfair advantages.

I would never want to rehash the Giants stomping the shit out of the Patriots, but...

*pours salt in the wound*

[off topic but incredibly rewarding and hilarious hijack. NYG fans, relive the glory!]
    From This (cocky, arrogant bastard)

[youtube]-Otpt3QZlq8[/youtube]

TO THIS! (Tommy Boy wished he had been polite before, doesn't he?)

[youtube]AvyFIykbqg4[/youtube]

[/hijack]

Since you know I would never hate on the Patriots, I will not point out certain team's members chewing their lips in order to hold back tears *cough* Brady *cough* or lying on the ground watering the turf with the saline dripping from their eyes.
    Ahhh, that NEVER gets old. It's nice to see a time when the Giants were actually winning. Fond memories.

Here, let me help you with editing: I say anything evil, borderline or otherwise.
    Much better.
    That's libel. I'll sue dammit.

Stop the flow! It's contagious. Look what you made me post. I feel so guilty for bringing up that agonizing ass kicking the Giants gave the Patriots. *takes out flask and turns back quickly*
    Let the hateration continue. And I know your heart is breaking in two over the ass-whupping of Tom Brady & the Pats. The guilt will subside.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I think I saw Putin giving me the finger from Russia...or maybe he was saying 'name one newspaper you read'

I'll dig up Cochran and prop his corpse up in a chair. That'll be enough to get a mistrial declared. Ha!
    You do that and you will be remanded to a mental facility for life. Still locked up, just no criminal charges! I WIN!

If I volunteer at the NFL suicide line, I'll just say "I'm sorry, T.O., but RIS told me to advise you to go into the light."
    Anyone who knows me knows I would never say anything like that. First, you know the light he is seeing is hellfire and he would bitch so much, Satan would send him right back. Besides, if I want to say something to T.O., there will be more profanity, from me, more crying, from him, and sore pimp hands, mine.

Ahhh, that NEVER gets old. It's nice to see a time when the Giants were actually winning. Fond memories.
    They were so hungry back then! What happened?

That's libel. I'll sue dammit.
    Oh, after the jury looks over this site and reads some of your colorful posts, I think you will withdraw that claim in a heartbeat. Screenshots are the shiznit!

Let the hateration continue. And I know your heart is breaking in two over the ass-whupping of Tom Brady & the Pats. The guilt will subside.
    I had tears running down my face when the Giants won. Really. I don't care what witnesses say, I was really rolling around in terrible pain due to heartache and the leg slapping was frustration. Those were not maniacal cackles, but uncontrollable sobs due to the beatdown...err...abuse the Patriots received. Yea, that's it.

You do that and you will be remanded to a mental facility for life. Still locked up, just no criminal charges! I WIN!
    I didn't think about that. Damn! *looks for Plan B*

Anyone who knows me knows I would never say anything like that. First, you know the light he is seeing is hellfire and he would bitch so much, Satan would send him right back. Besides, if I want to say something to T.O., there will be more profanity, from me, more crying, from him, and sore pimp hands, mine.
    So T.O. filing assault charges against you wouldn't be too far behind. I win!

They were so hungry back then! What happened?
    They got lazy and complacent.

Oh, after the jury looks over this site and reads some of your colorful posts, I think you will withdraw that claim in a heartbeat. Screenshots are the shiznit!
    The screen shots work both ways. See RIS' comments about T.O. and Brady.

I had tears running down my face when the Giants won. Really. I don't care what witnesses say, I was really rolling around in terrible pain due to heartache and the leg slapping was frustration. Those were not maniacal cackles, but uncontrollable sobs due to the beatdown...err...abuse the Patriots received. Yea, that's it.
    My tears were from extreme laughter. There. I said it.

Ok, WAY off topic: but am watching Kurt Warner on The Today Show this morning, and its about his family and apparently he has a book coming out about family values, etc.

Anyone that has followed Kurt's career, in particular when he was in St Louis, will remember his wife......and how she was semi outspoken, and had a certain look, etc.

Well, she has a VERY DIFFERENT look now. She has long blond hair, lots of makeup and her face didn't move. I just find it sooooo interesting that she has changed so much--she's not recognizable. And hey, she's free to do whatever the hell she wants and frankly, she looks 100% BETTER imho, but it seems to go against everything she had sort of put out there a few years ago.

Kurt still looks fine though. Mama mia....but damn he opens his mouth and its gone.

Ok, back to football!

I noticed the Carolina/Miami game didn't warrant even one post. In this snarkfest, that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ok, WAY off topic: but am watching Kurt Warner on The Today Show this morning, and its about his family and apparently he has a book coming out about family values, etc.

Anyone that has followed Kurt's career, in particular when he was in St Louis, will remember his wife......and how she was semi outspoken, and had a certain look, etc.

Well, she has a VERY DIFFERENT look now. She has long blond hair, lots of makeup and her face didn't move. I just find it sooooo interesting that she has changed so much--she's not recognizable. And hey, she's free to do whatever the hell she wants and frankly, she looks 100% BETTER imho, but it seems to go against everything she had sort of put out there a few years ago.
    so she doesnt have the lesbian lumberjack look anymore?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^NO!!! She's practically a sex pot! I was like WTF happened to her? Maybe trying to pretty herself up for him or something? He's gotta have a lotta tail thrown at him...
    Lesbian lumberjack! hilarious!

And yea RIS---no posts about Thursdays game. EXACTLY.

Hopefully, the Giants will attempt to get a win against the Falcons on Sunday.

Of course, the 'epic matchup' of the season will be the Browns against the Lions.

I noticed the Carolina/Miami game didn't warrant even one post. In this snarkfest, that's sad.
    Damn. I forgot there was a Thursday game.

It wasn't exactly a game, it was more of the Jake Delhomme fuckup show. Nothing new there.

So it was business as usual? Then it was a blessing in disguise that I missed it.

Thread Information