Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Lady, just because they are "your team" doesn't mean no one can say something nice for the opposition's fans. MM is a Brown's fan and they all need good wishes and positive energy since the coaches and players aren't doing much.

And every team has a chance in every game. Some just have extremely slim chances. Ask the Eagles, the Broncos, and the Packers about going into games that are "guaranteed" wins.
    True, but don't take this away from me. I mean they are 1-7..if we can't beat them, then we should become the Browns again!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The Browns have a chance to win tonight. This week has been incredibly strange in football, so it could happen.

One question about that pic KC posted, who is the other guy? Moss and mystery meat...err...man are getting looks he doesn't shoot at ole Gis in public. Just sayin'. Also, look at the woman on the right. Her face!
    I think it's No. 86, Chris Baker. And Brady's just really, really friendly with his teammates. I remember reading a story about how he and another player used to chase one another around the locker room throwing shakes on each other until Belicheat put his foot down.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The other guy in the photo is tightend Dave Thomas.
    Last edited by kingcap72; November 16th, 2009 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    True, but don't take this away from me. I mean they are 1-7..if we can't beat them, then we should become the Browns again!

EDIT: I stand corercted. The other guy in the photo is tightend Dave Thomas.
    That's what I meant about this week being a WTF! week in football. It's Twilight Zone week, so expect the unexpected. And no, you won't have to become the Browns again. If the Ravens lose, someone here will help you with shameless attention redirection to other screw ups.

ETA: Too easy...

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I think it's No. 86, Chris Baker. And Brady's just really, really friendly with his teammates. I remember reading a story about how he and another player used to chase one another around the locker room throwing shakes on each other until Belicheat put his foot down.
    I'll have to look him up. I have no idea who the hell he is. You know what other organizations do to employees who are that friendly with their coworkers on the job? Pink slip, the paper kind, not the undergarment.

I remember a reading story about Brady telling an interviewers that he and Cassel did that and acted like teenage girls. Why not teenage guys?

That's what I meant about this week being a WTF! week in football. It's Twilight Zone week, so expect the unexpected. And no, you won't have to become the Browns again. If the Ravens lose, someone here will help you with shameless attention redirection to other screw ups.

I'll have to look him up. I have no idea who the hell he is. You know what other organizations do to employees who are that friendly with their coworkers on the job? Pink slip, the paper kind, not the undergarment.

I remember a reading story about Brady and Cassel doing that with milkshakes.
    No, if they lose to the Browns, they need to stay their asses in Cleveland!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

EDIT: I stand corercted. The other guy in the photo is tightend Dave Thomas.

Ummm hmmm, told you he was looking for more than a TD reception.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I remember a reading story about Brady and Cassel doing that with milkshakes.
    I edited the last post to show that the guy is tightend David Thomas. And I forgot that Cassel was the other guy in the milkshake story.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    No, if they lose to the Browns, they need to stay their asses in Cleveland!
    Team fanship is like marriage. You take the good and bad.

Except I still love my team.

I edited the last post to show that the guy is tightend David Thomas. And I forgot that Cassel was the other guy in the milkshake story.
    His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

I don't know who to root for in this game with the Ravens/Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Ummm hmmm, told you he was looking for more than a TD reception.
    Maybe Brady was looking for someone for his doubledate with Peyton and Kenny Chesney.

Team fanship is like marriage. You take the good and bad.

Except I still love my team.

His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...
    That's just wrong.

I don't know who to root for in this game with the Ravens/Browns.

Maybe Brady was looking for someone for his doubledate with Peyton and Kenny Chesney.

That's just wrong.
    KC, you done effed up now!

KC, you done effed up now!
    I'm sure this is photoshop, but...

I'm sure this is photoshop, but...

I'm straight and have gay and bi friends. Peyton could be the same. He could be bi. Whatever he is is working on the field, so keep up the good work! My powers of denial are exceptional.

I won't even try to a Chesney defense.

As a female, I would have to say, a, I don't care if he's gay BUT b, if he is and Chesney is the other guy, I would pop some popcorn, grab a beer, and watch. Chesney's body is amazing and Peyton, well, we all know I have a hot ovary for him.

I'm straight and have gay and bi friends. Peyton could be the same. My powers of denial are exceptional.

I won't even try to a Chesney defense.
    I recently came to terms with being gay and straight men don't sit on one another's laps. Nope. Not gonna happen.

I recently came to terms with being gay and straight men don't sit on one another's laps. Nope. Not gonna happen.
    Wait a minute. If you are gay, this is so not a fair debate. Inside information! Argument nulled! Cheater!

Chesney's the size of a doll and Peyton is huge. If we've heard the rumors, so have they. Thumbing their noses at it perhaps? Wow, men need to lighten up and stop feeling their masculinity so threatened by every little thing.

Girls are much more laid back. I have a picture of my female friend sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck hugging me. Subtext?

Wait a minute. If you are gay, this is so not a fair debate. Inside information! Argument nulled! Cheater!

Chesney's the size of a doll and Peyton is huge. If we've heard the rumors, so have they. Thumbing their noses at it perhaps? Wow, men need to lighten up and stop feeling their masculinity so threatened by every little thing.

Girls are much more laid back. I have a picture of my female friend sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck hugging me. Subtext?
    Not a fair debate. Hey, I lived as straight from my teens onward, so that makes it a fair, clear debate.

There's more than one photo of Kenny & Peyton, so they must be 'thumbing their noses' at the rumors quite a bit. And girls can get away with sitting on one another's laps and gently rubbing their fingers through each other's hair. Guys can't, especially if they play football in Indy, New England or Texas.

Not a fair debate. Hey, I lived as straight from my teens onward, so that makes it a fair, clear debate.

There's more than one photo of Kenny & Peyton, so they must be 'thumbing their noses' at the rumors quite a bit. And girls can get away with sitting on one another's laps and gently rubbing their fingers through each other's hair. Guys can't, especially if they play football in Indy, New England or Texas.
    Not fair! I call for a mistrial due to discovery issues.

I am going to take a short break from my regularly scheduled snarkgramming. First, congrats to you on finding yourself. It must be difficult, but much happiness onward. /end break

*shrugs* Honestly? Peyton pings my gaydar at the bi level. He always has. Eli rings my gooberdar. Archie rings my QB faildar.

Thread Information