Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    The Browns? Oh, I'm so sorry MM.

Someone please explain to me what, other than sheer desperation, stupidity, or arrogance in your team's perceived perfection, would even make a supposedly great coach entertain the thought of going for a fourth down on their own 30 yard line? Even if the opposition had been the Raiders or Lions, that was still a absolutely ridiculous, inept, moronic decision; HOWEVER, I am so effing Belzibub lost his mind for just a split second.
    Either Bob Costas or Tony Dungy summed it up best. Belicheat didn't have confidence in his young receivers and he payed the price for it.

But among the many reasons I was happy to see the Pats lose, it stopped Collingsworth from kissing Brady's ass. 'Oh, when Brady scores over 300 yards in a game he wins, blah, blah.'

Thank you all for your condolences on my team. I hope you will laugh along with me tomorrow night.

Belicheck (and I know from what I speak) has no respect for anyone other than himself. It never occurred to him that if he went for it on 4th down that the defense wouldn't lay down for his team. In recent years, his team has had the talent to support his arrogance.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Unfortunately, all of the copies of the rule book just went up in flames. Funny how those fires just started out of nowhere.

Peyton's abnormally large head would act as a counterweight so pulling wouldn't work. As for Brady, just threaten to take his Super Bowl rings and he'll get in the fetal position and cry. And just show T.O. a picture of Romo and that's like a right hook to his heart.

And the no haterade diet started this afternoon and will end at the stroke of midnight.

The Manning family resemblance is really showing tonight with the interceptions and the blank looks. I'll take a double.
    Don't think I didn't notice your hating. I knew it was coming, but you held off for a long time. Good for you. *eye roll*

Don't insult Peyton! Granted his head is huge, and his neck is wider than his head, but he's still sexy. Sue me, I like them southern boys.

I am lmao at the image of Brady crying like a little bitch. Threaten to take his rings and his 81 away. (I am not laughing at your Romo comment. So he has bad taste. Obviously.) In defense of Romo, and KC's slandering of his good name *cough* I must defend (read: shamelessly redirect attention) this. I'll edit when I find what I am looking for.

Yea, the Manning family resemblance was quite evident. They love to snatch wins from Brady at the last minute!

ETA: Stop making mean comments *sniff* and insinuations about Romo. Like he is the only one who makes googly eyes at his receiver :
    \

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Thank you all for your condolences on my team. I hope you will laugh along with me tomorrow night.

Belicheck (and I know from what I speak) has no respect for anyone other than himself. It never occurred to him that if he went for it on 4th down that the defense wouldn't lay down for his team. In recent years, his team has had the talent to support his arrogance.
    I feel your pain, Montana. About a month or so ago, I wouldn't have been able to say that, but then something...tragic happened with the Giants. Gomer Pyle took over as QB.

Don't think I didn't notice your hating. I knew it was coming, but you held off for a long time. Good for you. *eye roll*

Don't insult Peyton! Granted his head is huge, and his neck is wider than his head, but he's still sexy. Sue me, I like them southern boys.

I am lmao at the image of Brady crying like a little bitch. Threaten to take his rings and his 81 away. (I am not laughing at your Romo comment. So he has bad taste. Obviously.) In defense of Romo, and KC's slandering of his good name *cough* I must defend (read: shamelessly redirect attention) this. I'll edit when I find what I am looking for.

Yea, the Manning family resemblance was quite evident. They love to snatch wins from Brady at the last minute!
    And you've held off on your Eli hating, too. *gives RIS a gold star*

Hey, I like Peyton, big head and all. No hate there. He's a great QB.

@Shamelessly redirect attention. And, yes, Romo has no taste or Super Bowl rings.

Let Brady keep his rings and the 81. It's the Manning boys that probably make him cry. At least, one Manning knows how to battle back for a win when the team is down. *take notes Eli*

EDIT:

You're right.

And you've held off on your Eli hating, too. *gives RIS a gold star*

Hey, I like Peyton, big head and all. No hate there. He's a great QB.

@Shamelessly redirect attention. And, yes, Romo has no taste or Super Bowl rings.

Let Brady keep his rings and the 81. It's the Manning boys that probably make him cry. At least, one Manning knows how to battle back for a win when the team is down. *take notes Eli*
    EDIT:

You're right.

I have mad respect for Eli. When he is in the zone, he is a damn good QB. He's still relatively immature in his position. He shouldered expectations based on Peyton's performance. I have faith he will find his niche.

Ima let that slide. For now.

He still has time to get a Super Bowl ring. You just worry about getting the Giants a win.

You see why I have to love the Mannings? They torture the team I despise.

That has to be photoshop. Umm, about those rumors?

In that pic, Brady looks like one of my exes. Hmm...
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; November 15th, 2009 at 11:42 PM.

That game was AWESOME! Belichek just ran off the field after the game, like a big old crybaby.

Like one announcer said after the game, some NE fans who turned in early are going to wake up tomorrow to a big shock. HA!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I have mad respect for Eli. When he is in the zone, he is a damn good QB. He's still relatively immature in his position. He shouldered expectations based on Peyton's performance. I have faith he will find his niche.

Ima let that slide. For now.

He still has time to get a Super Bowl ring. You just worry about getting the Giants a win.

You see why I have to love the Mannings? They torture the team I despise.

That has to be photoshop. Umm, about those rumors?

In that pic, Brady looks like one of my exes. Hmm...
    I predict Eli will get a win before Romo gets his ring.

Seriously, Eli, and Romo, are both good QBs, although I think Romo has better playmaking abilities. But they both seem to have a problem staying focused. Once they fix that, they'll both be really good QBs, but netiher one will ever be considered a great QB.

As far as Peyton goes, I think Eli did have the added pressure of being Peyton's little brother. He managed to rise above that after some serious growing pains. But he still has the protection of having the last name Manning and the expectations that go with it. But the Super Bowl win took away some of that pressure.

And I think that picture is real. Hmm, you hate Brady, but he looks like one of your exes? Interesting.

I predict Eli will get a win before Romo gets his ring.

Seriously, Eli, and Romo, are both good QBs, although I think Romo has better playmaking abilities. But they both seem to have a problem staying focused. Once they fix that, they'll both be really good QBs, but netiher one will ever be considered a great QB.

As far as Peyton goes, I think Eli did have the added pressure of being Peyton's little brother. He managed to rise above that after some serious growing pains. But he still has the protection of having the last name Manning and the expectations that go with it. But the Super Bowl win took away some of that pressure.

And I think that picture is real. Hmm, you hate Brady, but he looks like one of your exes? Interesting.
    Sadly, I have to agree.

They are both capable QBs. I've watched them on the sidelines and I swear, they have ADD. The unfocused stares, their eyes flitting all over, the jittering. All classic signs of an ADD child in the mix.

The last name will both work for and against him. On one hand, he will be redeemed after his (numerous) screw ups, while he will continue to hear how his brother would never have made a mistake like that. It is a double edged sword.

I hate Brady and the Patriots with a passion, but, as much as it pains me to admit this, the man is a looker and bears more than a passing resemblence to my ex.

Chiefs actually won, 16 to 10... But it doesn't count since they won against the Raiders, does it?

a win is a win,..... Good for the Chiefs. They have had such a rough season.

Good football this week. Not sure what was up with Dallas,...I figured they would beat GB.

Vikings game was great!! I am all for the defensive line getting the nickname "SHOCK AND AWWE"!!! Allen, Williams, Williams, and Edwards KICK some MAJOR ASS!!!!

Great job by the Colts,....still undefeated!! Peyton played great under the pressure and fuckups.

Sadly, I have to agree.

They are both capable QBs. I've watched them on the sidelines and I swear, they have ADD. The unfocused stares, their eyes flitting all over, the jittering. All classic signs of an ADD child in the mix.

The last name will both work for and against him. On one hand, he will be redeemed after his (numerous) screw ups, while he will continue to hear how his brother would never have made a mistake like that. It is a double edged sword.

I hate Brady and the Patriots with a passion, but, as much as it pains me to admit this, the man is a looker and bears more than a passing resemblence to my ex.
    Agreed, But I think the big difference with them on the sidelines is that Eli seems to pay attention to the game, while Romo seems like he's thinking about someplace else he'd rather be.

You're right about Eli's last name. It's like a double-edge sword. It hurts him and helps him.

I can't say I hate Brady, but I do hate the Patriots with a passion. Plus, Brady's a Yankee fan and that's like an icepick through the heart of all Boston fans.

Ummm hmmmm **rolls eyes** It looks like he wants a little sumthin sumthin more than a TD reception.

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Browns have a chance to win tonight. This week has been incredibly strange in football, so it could happen.

One question about that pic KC posted, who is the other guy? Moss and mystery meat...err...man are getting looks he doesn't shoot at ole Gis in public. Just sayin'. Also, look at the woman on the right. Her face!

The Browns have a chance to win tonight. This week has been incredibly strange in football, so it could happen.

One question about that pic KC posted, who is the other guy? Also, look at the woman on the right. Her face says it all.
    Lady, no they don't have a chance. We suck, some, but not that fucking much!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Lady, no they don't have a chance. We suck, some, but not that fucking much!
    Lady, just because they are "your team" doesn't mean no one can say something nice for the opposition's fans. MM is a Brown's fan and they all need good wishes and positive energy since the coaches and players aren't doing much.

And every team has a chance in every game. Some just have extremely slim chances. Ask the Eagles, the Broncos, and the Packers about going into games that are "guaranteed" wins.

Thread Information