Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    With the season the Giants are currently having, I have to give them props for something. And, yeah, Brady can't seem to handle the Manning boys during the postseason when it really counts.

And Dungy knows better than anyone how Peyton loves to yell...educate people on the sideline. I remember the time Peyton tried to coach the game over Dungy, they lost and then he threw his team under the bus. That was special.

And you're not the only one with a reason to smile. If you happen to be a Giants fan the silver lining is that the Giants had a bye week, so they couldn't lose a fifth consecutive game, and the Eagles and Cowboys lost.
    Nope. You can not give props to your team if they are having a BYE week. Forget it. It's in the rule book...hold on....one more sec....now.

That is when a coach needs to get into these divas' faces and say,"Sit your ass down and STFU! You do your damn job and get us a win, then think about getting to my position you egomaniacal dick!" If that doesn't work, a bitch slap is always effective.

See, you had to hate on my 'boys. There went Ms. Nice Gal! I'm rolling up the sleeves now!

Oh lawd! Peyton's red in the face and his upper lip has disappeared completely. I sense a major teaching session coming.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Nope. You can not give props to your team if they are having a BYE week. Forget it. It's in the rule book...hold on....one more sec....now.

That is when a coach needs to get into these divas' faces and say,"Sit your ass down and STFU! You do your damn job and get us a win, then think about getting to my position you egomaniacal dick!" If that doesn't work, a bitch slap is always effective.

See, you had to hate on my 'boys. There went Ms. Nice Gal! I'm rolling up the sleeves now!
    I checked that rule and it looks like someone used some white-out to get rid of it. That's a shame.

Yeah, Dungy should've gotten a step ladder and smacked Peyton upside the head for that move.

And I wasn't hatin' on Dallas or the Eagles. I was just making a statement of fact that that they both lost today. No haterade for me.

I checked that rule and it looks like someone used some white-out to get rid of it. That's a shame.

Yeah, Dungy should've gotten a step ladder and smacked Peyton upside the head for that move.

And I wasn't hatin' on Dallas or the Eagles. I was just making a statement of fact that that they both lost today. No haterade for me.
    That is a shame. Luckily, there are several copies of the rule book.

Why go through all that? Grab his jersey collar and make him come to you. Brady? I would skip the verbal reprimand and pimp slap repeatedly. I'd have baby powder next to me at all times. TO would get a right hook, just for showing up.

No haterade? When did you start this new diet?

Damn Mannings and their addictions to interceptions! I'm starting a Manning team fan support group. Free drinks.

That is a shame. Luckily, there are several copies of the rule book.

Why go through all that? Grab his jersey collar and make him come to you. Brady? I would skip the verbal reprimand and pimp slap repeatedly. I'd have baby powder next to me at all times. TO would get a right hook, just for showing up.

No haterade? When did you start this new diet?

Damn Mannings and their addictions to interceptions! I'm starting a Manning team fan support group. Free drinks.
    Unfortunately, all of the copies of the rule book just went up in flames. Funny how those fires just started out of nowhere.

Peyton's abnormally large head would act as a counterweight so pulling wouldn't work. As for Brady, just threaten to take his Super Bowl rings and he'll get in the fetal position and cry. And just show T.O. a picture of Romo and that's like a right hook to his heart.

And the no haterade diet started this afternoon and will end at the stroke of midnight.

The Manning family resemblance is really showing tonight with the interceptions and the blank looks. I'll take a double.

Holy. Crap.

Love it!!! Colts win!

Brady and Bitchechek got served! Go Colts! That's the Peyton we know!

The look on Brady and Belicheats faces were priceless.

I'm sure Brady is crying into Moss's braids as we speak. Billy Boy is in the locker room making voodoo dolls.

Yeah, that was awesome.

Yes, yes you can if you were born and raised in Cleveland, Oh there is an explicit exception. Bye Week = Woo Hoo!

I checked that rule and it looks like someone used some white-out to get rid of it.
    IT WAS ME!

Yippeee for the Colts. Belecheese should be made to wear a suit for the rest of the season. And Brady is precluded from knocking up anymore starlets/models for 5 years.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Yes, yes you can if you were born and raised in Cleveland, Oh there is an explicit exception. Bye Week = Woo Hoo!
    The Browns? Oh, I'm so sorry MM.

Someone please explain to me what, other than sheer desperation, stupidity, or arrogance in your team's perceived perfection, would even make a supposedly great coach entertain the thought of going for a fourth down on their own 30 yard line? Even if the opposition had been the Raiders or Lions, that was still a absolutely ridiculous, inept, moronic decision; HOWEVER, I am so effing Belzibub lost his mind for just a split second.

I'm sure Brady is crying into Moss's braids as we speak. Billy Boy is in the locker room making voodoo dolls.
    Yup. That about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post

IT WAS ME!

Yippeee for the Colts. Belecheese should be made to wear a suit for the rest of the season. And Brady is precluded from knocking up anymore starlets/models for 5 years.
    Good job, Montana.

The Browns? Oh, I'm so sorry MM.

Someone please explain to me what, other than sheer desperation, stupidity, or arrogance in your team's perceived perfection, would even make a supposedly great coach entertain the thought of going for a fourth down on their own 30 yard line? Even if the opposition had been the Raiders or Lions, that was still a absolutely ridiculous, inept, moronic decision; HOWEVER, I am so effing Belzibub lost his mind for just a split second.
    I think I just heard him defend that decision. Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I think I just heard him defend that decision. Moron.
    Anyone who isn't the dumbass who called it want to defend it? Belzibub really thinks he can do no wrong, doesn't he?

Thread Information