Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    T.O. probably learned how to cry from Romo since Romo kept doing it on the field and on the sideline. Hopefully, some evil bastard won't post the pictures of Romo crying again.

And, hey, I give the Saints all the credit in the world. They are having a great season. And I think either they, or the Vikings, will end up in the Super Bowl, although my money is on the Vikings. But just remember a few years ago when the Saints were on a hot streak and then collapsed completely down the home stretch and missed the playoffs.

And I'm still shocked that Jerry Jones didn't snatch Vick up the second he walked out of prison. But since coach Andy Reid's sons are convicts themselves, Vick fits right in.
    Leave! Tony! Alone! He wasn't crying. He was meditating and something got in his eye. Even if he was crying, and I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS, I respect a man who feels comfortable enough in his masculinity to admit he has emotions and find no shame in letting them show.

The Vikings are amazing this year. I will give them credit. Oh, now we are going back a few years? We know teams change in the blink of an eye. Titans? Giants?

Maybe JJ got out of the halfway house business. And don't act like NYG wasn't a haven for thugging, granted stupid wannabes who really should have left their gangster dreams to GTA.

The Saints have a tough stretch coming. Carolina this week. Patriots later in the month. *time to do some hoodoo*

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Leave! Tony! Alone! He wasn't crying. He was meditating and something got in his eye. Even if he was crying, and I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS, I respect a man who feels comfortable enough in his masculinity to admit he has emotions and find no shame in letting them show.

The Vikings are amazing this year. I will give them credit. Oh, now we are going back a few years? We know teams change in the blink of an eye. Titans? Giants?

Maybe JJ got out of the halfway house business. And don't act like NYG wasn't a haven for thugging, granted stupid wannabes who really should have left their gangster dreams to GTA.

The Saints have a tough stretch coming. Carolina this week. Patriots later in the month. *time to do some hoodoo*
    Meditating? Yeah, something got in Tony's eye all right. Tears.

If we go back a few years the Giants went to the Super Bowl twice and won once. Of course, they choked many times in-between those wins and afterwards. But the Cowboys haven't seen a Super Bowl, or playoff win, since the 20th century.

Plax managed to shoot himself AFTER we signed him. He didn't have a massive rap sheet like Tank Johnson & Pacman when Jerry christened the NFL's Home For Wayward Players in Dallas.

Not tears, Visine. I am going to enjoy my swim in denial.

That is my point, KC. Teams can go up and down. The lengths of those crests and troughs vary. I remember when the Raiders were feared, not jeered. The Cowboys have the talent to be a damn good team, but they also have an egomaniac owner and a lackluster coach.

Dallas had thugs who were that way before they got there. NYG turned guys on to the thug life.

You're right, RIS. Teams have their highs and lows. But it's always nice when your team is on a current high. I knew what that felt like with the Giants about a month ago, now not so much. But they'll rebound. They always do. Although my dream of a double N.Y. title win for the Yanks and the Giants is dead now.

In N.Y. you've got to know the thug life. Plax missed a class in Thug Life 101 otherwise he would've known that you don't shoot yourself in the leg. But don't worry, Plax will be in Dallas once his sentence is up. You know Jerry loves to reform the bad boys.

Notice when the thugs get to Dallas, or any other team down here, they sit their asses down and keep quiet. You think it's from anger management classes? Hell no. You pull a gun in a club down here, NRA states with carry conceal options, be prepared to be looking at the business end of a few guns bigger than the one you pull or shoot yourself with before you manage to even get it out of its hiding place.

That's true. They know those good ole boys ain't playin'. But Plax never even got the chance to pull his gun out. He shot himself with the gun still in his pocket. Now, that's gangsta.

FINALLY! a NY Giants game on TV here in San Diego! too bad i have to watch the Chargers play. Hopefully, the Giants will do to the Chargers, what they did to the Raiders.

*sigh*
    Last edited by msdeb; November 7th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Deb, I'm happy you finally get to see a Giants game. Hopefully, they'll make it worthwhile and win, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

That's true. They know those good ole boys ain't playin'. But Plax never even got the chance to pull his gun out. He shot himself with the gun still in his pocket. Now, that's gangsta.
    You misspelled wanksta at the end.

This weekend, I will be cheering the Giants. I hate the Chargers almost as much as the Patriots.

You misspelled wanksta at the end.

This weekend, I will be cheering the Giants. I hate the Chargers almost as much as the Patriots.
    Yeah, that was definitely a wanksta move by Plax. I stand corrected.

This is going to be a strange weekend. You're rooting for the Giants because you hate the Chargers and I'm rooting for the Cowboys because I hate the Eagles. Under the right circumstances hate can be a powerful force.

Yeah, that was definitely a wanksta move by Plax. I stand corrected.

This is going to be a strange weekend. You're rooting for the Giants because you hate the Chargers and I'm rooting for the Cowboys because I hate the Eagles. Under the right circumstances hate can be a powerful force.
    Aw hell, there is only one Giants game I did not cheer them on in. You know which one. I actually have respect for the amount of talent in the team.

Hell is having a snow day, isn't it? You? Cowboys?

Aw hell, there is only one Giants game I did not cheer them on in. You know which one. I actually have respect for the amount of talent in the team.

Hell is having a snow day, isn't it? You? Cowboys?
    Hell has frozen over a few times before. I always root for the Cowboys when they play against the Eagles, Patriots or Seahawks. I dislike the Cowboys, but I hate the other three teams, especially the damn Eagles.

If Romo and Eli can get the job done today, the Cowboys will be in first place, the Giants in second place and the Eagles in 3rd place.

Manning sets decade passing mark

INDIANAPOLIS -- Peyton Manning is the first NFL quarterback to pass for 40,000 yards in any decade.

Manning needed 19 yards to reach the milestone. He did it on a 5-yard completion to Pierre Garcon in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.

That could be the first of many accomplishments for Manning on Sunday. If the Colts win, Manning will tie Fran Tarkenton for fourth place on the career wins list for quarterbacks with 125. He also needs four touchdown passes to become the first in league history to throw for 300 in a decade.
    Among his accomplishments this season, Manning became the fastest quarterback to 4,000 completions and passed Tarkenton for third place on the career touchdowns list.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

Peyton continues to break records and blaze a path to the Hall of Fame, while Eli continues to be...Eli.

Eli's still trying to figure out how to breathe with his mouth closed.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information