Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I am not a Packers fan, but even I think what Favre did was pretty shitty. And I can't stand him.
    Never thought I'd see a day I'd root for GB. I can't stand him either.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Big-headed Peyton Manning. RevellingInsane is going to cut you for that comment about Peyton.
    Am I the type to cut someone for saying something about Peyton? KC, you know me better than that.

*takes off earrings and starts smearing face with Vaseline*

Seriously, even I admit Peyton's head is huge.

That's just mean, Lynnie.

You have a neverending supply of evil pics, don't you?

Funny story on that commercial. I was walking through the living room and looked up at the TV when this commercial was on but the sound was muted and said something like,"Yuck. That guy is totally creepy looking." The group over for football all turned and looked at me and my mom said,"You aren't saying that when you are squealing like some crazed teenager every time he hits the field." In this case, beer goggles gave me a better perspective.

And I can't believe the Saints won again. I thought the Falcons had a chance.
    Can't believe? Hmmph. I'ma let you slide with that comment because you are a victim of Eli's stellar skills. The peeps down here never doubted. We watched them all through training camp and followed their off season admin moves and even before preseason, we felt now that they had built up the defense and brought in Williams as def coord, this was gonna be the best Saints team in years.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Am I the type to cut someone for saying something about Peyton? KC, you know me better than that.

*takes off earrings and starts smearing face with Vaseline*

Seriously, even I admit Peyton's head is huge.
    See, I knew you'd be ready to take it to the street, RIS.

You have a neverending supply of evil pics, don't you?

Funny story on that commercial. I was walking through the living room and looked up at the TV when this commercial was on but the sound was muted and said something like,"Yuck. That guy is totally creepy looking." The group over for football all turned and looked at me and my mom said,"You aren't saying that when you are squealing like some crazed teenager every time he hits the field." In this case, beer goggles gave me a better perspective.
    For some reason, Eli and Peyton have an unending supply of evil pictures on the Web.

Can't believe? Hmmph. I'ma let you slide with that comment because you are a victim of Eli's stellar skills. The peeps down here never doubted. We watched them all through training camp and followed their off season admin moves and even before preseason, we felt now that they had built up the defense and brought in Williams as def coord, this was gonna be the best Saints team in years.
    It's not really Eli's...uh...um..breathtaking skills. I just want to see the Saints lose a game after the way they manhandled my Giants. Yeah, I know that's extremely selfish. Don't care. And I actually like the Saints.

And this weekend, it's the Cowboys against the Eagles for 1st place in the NFC East. So, unfortunately, I'll be forced to root for the Cowboys, since nothing could ever make me root for any Philly team.

See, I knew you'd be ready to take it to the street, RIS.
    I could daintily handle it by gasping, placing a hand upon my chest in shock, then extending said hand in a bitch slap while exclaiming (high pitched old southern accent here),"Oh, I declare!" One way or another, it will be dealt with.

For some reason, Eli and Peyton have an unending supply of evil pictures on the Web.
    You are the one posting most of them, aren't you? Peyton has great talent, Eli has a great back view, so there are distractions from the faces, if needed.

It's not really Eli's...uh...um..breathtaking skills. I just want to see the Saints lose a game after the way they manhandled my Giants. Yeah, I know that's extremely selfish. Don't care. And I actually like the Saints.

And this weekend, it's the Cowboys against the Eagles for 1st place in the NFC East. So, unfortunately, I'll be forced to root for the Cowboys, since nothing could ever make me root for any Philly team.
    I was expecting a shoot out in the 'Dome. The Giants weren't manhandled. They were having a bad, really REALLY bad, day tripped themselves up and the Saints capitalized.

So quit hating on the Saints! Don't make me pull up the sleeves now.

Hey, at least the Giants lost to a damn good team. Philly can't say that. The Raiders? I still don't know how that happens.

Go Dallas! Why do you hate Philly so much, KC? For me, it's Chicago. I won't support any Chicago team for any reason, but I didn't like the place so much, so...

I could daintily handle it by gasping, placing a hand upon my chest in shock, then extending said hand in a bitch slap while exclaiming (high pitched old southern accent here),"Oh, I declare!" One way or another, it will be dealt with.
    @ that image.

You are the one posting most of them, aren't you? Peyton has great talent, Eli has a great back view, so there are distractions from the faces, if needed.
    I'm guilty of the Peyton photos, but not the Eli ones. Greys does most of the Eli photos.

I was expecting a shoot out in the 'Dome. The Giants weren't manhandled. They were having a bad, really REALLY bad, day tripped themselves up and the Saints capitalized.

So quit hating on the Saints! Don't make me pull up the sleeves now.

Hey, at least the Giants lost to a damn good team. Philly can't say that. The Raiders? I still don't know how that happens.

Go Dallas! Why do you hate Philly so much, KC? For me, it's Chicago. I won't support any Chicago team for any reason, but I didn't like the place so much, so...
    I knew the Giants would lose to the Saints, I just didn't expect them to get spanked. But I still need to see the Saints, and Jeremy Shockey, lose a game as payback. There. I said it. Bring it on, RIS.

And as a N.Y. fan, it's in my DNA to have a visceral hate for Philly teams. Just like Philly fans have a visceral hate for the N.Y. teams. But I think N.Y. & Philly fans like to root against one another's teams because N.Y. fans think Philly has the worst fans, and Philly fans think N.Y. has the worst fans.

You can't speak ill of Shockey in my presence King, thems fighting words!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Nancy, I was a huge Shockey fan when he was with the Giants. And I still think he's a great player. But he was a cancer in the locker room, and he's done nothing but talk trash since he left N.Y.

*files precautionary restraining order against RIS & Nancy*

Nancy, I was a huge Shockey fan when he was with the Giants. And I still think he's a great player. But he was a cancer in the locker room, and he's done nothing but talk trash since he left N.Y.

*files precautionary restraining order against RIS & Nancy*
    * @ worthless piece of paper* We're talking football and you forgot about throwing objects? KC, I'm surprised at you. And I throw better than Eli. Now what?

Shockey, admittedly, is a bit unstable, but his temperament, thus far, seems to fit right in down here. Then again, the locals have crazy trademarked, so he may feel out of his league with shit talking and causing uproars. BUT, as a current Saint, I have to tell you now, you can't talk shit about him. Once he gets booted for being a dick, then say what you want.

He's also cleaner than he was in NYG. What's up with that?

Darren Sharper had a vendetta against NYG during that game, too. I guess he felt better after he picked Eli.

Awww, I will always have a special place in my heart for Shockey because I picked him after his NFL draft to be my fantasy football TE and boy, was I ever right. I felt like I was the one to discover him. He did great for me over the years
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i loved Shockey... til he left me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

* @ worthless piece of paper* We're talking football and you forgot about throwing objects? KC, I'm surprised at you. And I throw better than Eli. Now what?

Shockey, admittedly, is a bit unstable, but his temperament, thus far, seems to fit right in down here. Then again, the locals have crazy trademarked, so he may feel out of his league with shit talking and causing uproars. BUT, as a current Saint, I have to tell you now, you can't talk shit about him. Once he gets booted for being a dick, then say what you want.

He's also cleaner than he was in NYG. What's up with that?

Darren Sharper had a vendetta against NYG during that game, too. I guess he felt better after he picked Eli.
    You may want to give Shockey a random drug test before you say he's cleaner with the Saints. Last I heard, he was still hitting the weed. And it is the Big Easy.

And you can throw all the objects you want, and I'll just intercept them like they were an Eli/Romo pass in a big game.

And like I said, I like the Saints, but I'm gonna talk smack until they lose a game.

You may want to give Shockey a random drug test before you say he's cleaner with the Saints. Last I heard, he was still hitting the weed. And it is the Big Easy.

And you can throw all the objects you want, and I'll just intercept them like they were an Eli/Romo pass in a big game.

And like I said, I like the Saints, but I'm gonna talk smack until they lose a game.
    I wasn't referring to his drug status. I meant, physically, he doesn't look like lice farm anymore. I remember seeing him in NY and wondering why he appeared so unclean in a facility with showers onsite.

What's Romo got to do with this? See, now you are just being hateful because Eli is doing an Archie, not a Peyton. Isn't Dallas ahead of NY? Romo is a higher rank than E(co)li? Yep! Here, have some 'ade on me. Hell, with half the season left to go, you will need some 100 proof too.

Talk smack until they lose. If only smack could morph into consistency and find its way into Eli. I will drink a hand grenade, back the bayou boys, and even find enough kindness to send condolences to you when your team plays like it has been for the last few weeks. Just because I am that thoughtful, caring, and don't have a sarcastic, shit-talking cell in my body.

I wasn't referring to his drug status. I meant, physically, he doesn't look like lice farm anymore. I remember seeing him in NY and wondering why he appeared so unclean in a facility with showers onsite.

What's Romo got to do with this? See, now you are just being hateful because Eli is doing an Archie, not a Peyton. Isn't Dallas ahead of NY? Romo is a higher rank than E(co)li? Yep! Here, have some 'ade on me. Hell, with half the season left to go, you will need some 100 proof too.

Talk smack until they lose. If only smack could morph into consistency and find its way into Eli. I will drink a hand grenade, back the bayou boys, and even find enough kindness to send condolences to you when your team plays like it has been for the last few weeks. Just because I am that thoughtful, caring, and don't have a sarcastic, shit-talking cell in my body.
    And that's why I love ya, RIS. Your thoughtful and caring nature in my time of Eli-crisis. I appreciate that. It's...It's just been so tough to deal with these last few weeks. Why Eli? Why?!!!

You're right, Shockey is thriving in New Orleans, so that was a good fit for him. And, yeah, Romo finally got his act together, but we'll see if he can keep it up through the playoffs. But I'll be rooting for Romo & Dallas this week against the Eagles. I'd rather see Dallas at No. 1 in the NFC East than Philly.

And that's why I love ya, RIS. Your thoughtful and caring nature in my time of Eli-crisis. I appreciate that. It's...It's just been so tough to deal with these last few weeks. Why Eli? Why?!!!

You're right, Shockey is thriving in New Orleans, so that was a good fit for him. And, yeah, Romo finally got his act together, but we'll see if he can keep it up through the playoffs. But I'll be rooting for Romo & Dallas this week against the Eagles. I'd rather see Dallas at No. 1 in the NFC East than Philly.
    Look, TO has done enough questioning, whining, crying, and bitching about QB's. Even sarcastic tears are banned, unless you put on sunglasses, call a press conference, and emasculate yourself by having a hissy fit on national TV.

Oh, the fans are definitely thanking NYG for letting Shockey go and passing over Sharper. We thank San Diego, too. *evil belly laugh*

I liked Philly until a certain person was brought in. Yea, yea, he paid his debt and all that jazz, but it doesn't mean I have to like him.

Look, TO has done enough questioning, whining, crying, and bitching about QB's. Even sarcastic tears are banned, unless you put on sunglasses, call a press conference, and emasculate yourself by having a hissy fit on national TV.

Oh, the fans are definitely thanking NYG for letting Shockey go and passing over Sharper. We thank San Diego, too. *evil belly laugh*

I liked Philly until a certain person was brought in. Yea, yea, he paid his debt and all that jazz, but it doesn't mean I have to like him.
    T.O. probably learned how to cry from Romo since Romo kept doing it on the field and on the sideline. Hopefully, some evil bastard won't post the pictures of Romo crying again.

And, hey, I give the Saints all the credit in the world. They are having a great season. And I think either they, or the Vikings, will end up in the Super Bowl, although my money is on the Vikings. But just remember a few years ago when the Saints were on a hot streak and then collapsed completely down the home stretch and missed the playoffs.

And I'm still shocked that Jerry Jones didn't snatch Vick up the second he walked out of prison. But since coach Andy Reid's sons are convicts themselves, Vick fits right in.

Thread Information