Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Awww, have you finally given up on Mr. Potato Head? I told you that pussy motherfucker wasn't no good. Now here you are with your heart broke. Maybe next time you'll listen to me.
    awesome!!!!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Ok, I actually like the New Orlean Saints. Always have. They have sucked for sooooo many years, its scary. Have a friend, a DIE HARD Saints fan....goes every single year from Upstate NY to NO just to see his Saints, and blah blah blah. I always felt for the guy---he got no love. UNTIL: This year, he is one happy guy (and I am happy for him, feel the team deserves it, etc) but yet, I find myself rooting against them tonight.
    Reason? Miami Dolphins. Anyone else think I am insane for this? Saints cannot possibly go undefeated right? RIGHT?

I was talking to a Saints fan today, and right after we talked about how much the Giants suck lately, I told him N.O. isn't going undefeated. The close game to the Dolphins exposed some weaknesses that other teams are going to capitalize on.

But I still think either the Vikings or the Saints will be in the Super Bowl for the NFC.

I just think NO team (NO meaning zero) is going undefeated this year...again. Gotta say it. Not caring what team it is----they're all vunerable. All of em.
    Especially that big headed Peyton Manning.....he's gonna go down in flames yet again...happens most years. Just saying. Yes, that was completely out of the blue, but felt like saying it..so there. The time change and many beers will do that to a gal!

Big-headed Peyton Manning. RevellingInsane is going to cut you for that comment about Peyton.

And you're right, Lynnie. No team is going undefeated this year.

I mean that guy's got an enomourous fucking forehead. To steal from Grimmok, and I think it describes it best: An Imax of a fucking forhead. Its not right. I don't understand it to be brutually honest.
    I don't.

How's it fit under a regulation helmet? It can't.

No, I will not step away from the beer either. Go whoever!

That's just mean, Lynnie.

No THAT is mean Kingcap. The massive overload/assult of Peyton Manning advertising pitchman was even more wrong then his forehead! Was there anything he turned down? I'd like to see that list....anyone got it?

I love football...

Peyton is about to throw a tantrum, Lynnie.

Aeee....didn't Reggie Wayne catch his ball? Awwwwww....poor Peyton.

You're on a roll, Lynnie. I need to laugh while watching the World Series tonight.

Well Jesus, its the same shit different year! Actually happy for Marvin Harrison (a Syracuse Univ grad I must say) got the hell away from that whiny bitch. Even if he's unemployed I would bet you he is happier!

I think Colts go, oh, maybe 2 more games undefeated and then it will all start to unravel like it always does. Barely make the Playoff's, lucky if they have homefield, etc. Lose in a blaze of glory at the hands of some 'lowly' seeded team. It'll happen.

BTW: I don't the Cowboys will be anywhere NEAR the second round of the playoffs myself...

Ok, I done bitching about the Colts! Sorry!

Yeah, I think the Colts are due for a loss soon, too. I think they may make it to the second round of the playoffs, though.

As for tonight's game, I'm surprised the Falcons are leading the Saints.

I live in BFE and can't see the Saints game. What's the score? I am also on dialup at home,...can't watch anything that has to download.

I don't think any team will go undefeated this year, either,...aren't we just down to the Colts and Saints for that title as of now?

Kingcap,.....I would LOVE for the Vikings to go to the Superbowl!! But I am realistic and know that their season can fall apart fast. I have been a fan for to many years....lol It would be nice to see it in my lifetime, though. And a SuperBowl WIN would be the icing on a cake to damn delicious to even think about eating!!

Jade, with the way the Vikings are playing I would be shocked if they didn't get to the Super Bowl or, at least, to the NFC Championship.

And I can't believe the Saints won again. I thought the Falcons had a chance.

Thread Information