Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

I think Eli's a good QB, but he loses focus and makes stupid mistakes. That's something he and Romo have in common. Ironically, Romo seems to be finding his rhythm just as Eli is losing his.
    Eli is good, but i still envision him with a big 'Duh' bubble over his head.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Eli is good, but i still envision him with a big 'Duh' bubble over his head.
    I see that too. Especially when I watch his commericals.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Just read that Donovan McNabb (a Syracuse Univ graduate I must add) and his wife are expecting their FOURTH child. WTF????????

Dude needs to be on the field more. Yet, GO EAGLES.
    Fourth kid? Damn, I didn't know that he had any kids.

McNabb is getting old, he's being taken down left and right. By the freakin' Redskins. Boo.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm ready for the Vikings/GB game to start. Hoping it will be a good football day all around.

Good Luck to everyone's teams today!

Today is going to be an all N.Y. vs. Philly sports day. It would be nice if the Giants could rebound against the Eagles, but I won't get my hopes up.

The Packers/Vikings game will be the big one today.

Today is going to be an all N.Y. vs. Philly sports day. It would be nice if the Giants could rebound against the Eagles, but I won't get my hopes up.

once again, i get screwed. Morning game is the Indy game, and the PM game is the Chargers.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    once again, i get screwed. Morning game is the Indy game, and the PM game is the Chargers.
    That sucks. But at least you'll get to see a QB named Manning win a game today. I probably won't be that lucky.

EDIT: Well, the Giants are thoroughly getting their asses handed to them by the Eagles. Philly scored a TD, and then Eli threw an interception, and the Eagles scored another TD. Bench Eli already.
    Last edited by kingcap72; November 1st, 2009 at 12:16 PM.

Kinda funny how its been that way the last few weeks......NY & Philly. One or the other, now BOTH, in two different sports. Though I know its clearly obvious, just had to point it out yet again...hee
    Again, gotta root for Donovan, sorry Giant fans, because, I watched his ass for 4 fucking years at Syracuse Univ and I feel I am semi invested now, still. Though not so invested to actually become an Eagles fan lol.

Hey, Dallas vs Seattle. So far, Cowboys SUCK. Surprised? Notsomuch.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Kinda funny how its been that way the last few weeks......NY & Philly. One or the other, now BOTH, in two different sports. Though I know its clearly obvious, just had to point it out yet again...hee
    Again, gotta root for Donovan, sorry Giant fans, because, I watched his ass for 4 fucking years at Syracuse Univ and I feel I am semi invested now, still. Though not so invested to actually become an Eagles fan lol.

Hey, Dallas vs Seattle. So far, Cowboys SUCK. Surprised? Notsomuch.
    Yeah, the N.Y./Philly teams have been getting all of the press lately. For the Giants, it's been all bad news.

I stopped watching the game and checked back to see how badly the Giants were doing. When I saw it was 30-7, I just cursed Eli again and turned the channel...again.

What the hell is going on with the Manning boys? Eli and the Giants were doing so well until their run in with the Saints and then they just seemed to lose steam. Today? They are ice cold.

Peyton is beginning, FINALLY!, to look like he usually does, but I can't believe what I am seeing from Eli.

ugh. ugh. ugh.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Peyton is a great QB, so even when he's slow you know he'll rebound. Eli is well... Eli. I thought the unfocused Gomer Pyle days were over. Guess not.

That Eagles vs. Giants game is just sad
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Rams are beating Lions, no shocker there.

The Broncos look like they will be leaving the ranks of the undefeated, courtesy of a flight out by the Baltimore Ravens.

The Jets versus Dolphins game is tied at 3. Yes, it is as unremarkable as the score implies.

Chicago is whupping the Browns, but who doesn't. I haven't seen the great performance everyone seemed to believe Cutler was going to give after going to Chitown.

Questions to long time Giants fans. Do you think Eli will ever become a stable season long quarterback? Do you think the Giants would be doing better if Warner had been kept? Would it be a good idea for the Giants to look at quarterbacks in the upcoming draft or should they stick with Eli?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Rams are beating Lions, no shocker there.

The Broncos look like they will be leaving the ranks of the undefeated, courtesy of a flight out by the Baltimore Ravens.

The Jets versus Dolphins game is tied at 3. Yes, it is as unremarkable as the score implies.

Chicago is whupping the Browns, but who doesn't. I haven't seen the great performance everyone seemed to believe Cutler was going to give after going to Chitown.

Questions to long time Giants fans. Do you think Eli will ever become a stable season long quarterback? Do you think the Giants would be doing better if Warner had been kept? Would it be a good idea for the Giants to look at quarterbacks in the upcoming draft or should they stick with Eli?
    1) Eli had a good season last year and he started off well this season, and now he's tanking. So, I think Eli has it in him to be a stable season-long QB, but it's going to take work on his part to stay focused. Eli and Romo are alike in that regards. When they're focused, you can't touch them. When they let their minds wander, they tank.

2) Yeah, the Giants made the right move. Eli won the Giants a Super Bowl, and Warner's flourishing with the Cardinals. So, I think it worked out for everyone concerned.

3) I think they do need to look for another backup QB, because David Carr will probably be a starter for another team next year. But the Giants are afraid to bench Eli because they're paying him so much money. But if Eli's last name wasn't 'Manning' he would've been benched already.

Thread Information