Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

As a Giants fan, I was ashamed to see the Dolphins take it to the Saints better than the Giants did.

It's official. The old Eli is back in the building and looking just as goofy and confused as before. That's two straight games he's choked up. The Giants still lead the NFC East, but that won't last long at this rate.

At least my Yankees clinched the pennant and are heading to the World Series.

Sorry to see the Giants lose, Kingcap. Maybe Eli and the boys can get it going next week.

I do like Larry Fitzgerald on the Cardinals. He is a great player and seems like a nice guy.

I hope someone stops the Saints winning streak real soon.

The Cardinals were so predictable last night..... Larry Fitzgerald in every play.

and King, i agree about Eli. He looked like a Buffoon!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I like Larry Fitzgerald,...he is a good player. But you would think that the Giants would know he is utilized a lot, and they would have covered the shit out of him. I know Pittsburgh covered the crap out of Adrian Peterson Sunday...lol

Thanks, Jade. I like the Cardinals, except when they're playing the Giants. And you're right. You'd think the Giants would've had a gameplan for Fitzgerald. The Cards had one for Brandon Jacobs.

And Deb, if Eli continues to play like he's in the Special Olympics next week against the Eagles, then it's time to put Carr in. Yeah, hell just froze over if I'm asking for Carr.

But I knew the Giants were going to lose in the 1st quarter, because I noticed the same lack of energy that they had against the Saints.

Damn I feel asleep during the Giants/Cards game!

Gonna be a great game tonight too!!! Though I wish both teams could lose...I have to root for the Eagles. Gotta.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

And Deb, if Eli continues to play like he's in the Special Olympics next week against the Eagles, then it's time to put Carr in. Yeah, hell just froze over if I'm asking for Carr.
    Did you listen to Chris Collinsworth trying to figure out when and why Eli says Omaha? it was just cartoonish.

and the game was so disappointing, i actually changed it to watch the Yankee game.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Did you listen to Chris Collinsworth trying to figure out when and why Eli says Omaha? it was just cartoonish.

and the game was so disappointing, i actually changed it to watch the Yankee game.
    I missed that with Collinsworth. Early on, I decided that most of my attention would be on the game where a New York team actually wanted to win, and that wasn't the Giants. And I know the Giants really had to suck for you to watch the Yankees.

I think the light schedule the Giants had to start the season is catching up to them. The tougher schedule is exposing the holes created by injuries, and Eli is reverting back to form.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I hope someone stops the Saints winning streak real soon.
    bite your tongue. i was surprised that the dolphins did better at getting to the Saints than the Giants did too. I think you are right King they had an easy early season. I am loving this year we have finally got it all together
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    bite your tongue. i was surprised that the dolphins did better at getting to the Saints than the Giants did too. I think you are right King they had an easy early season. I am loving this year we have finally got it all together

lol Sorry Shedevilang. *ducking* Glad your team is winning though,...they look tough this year.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Glad your Saints are doing well, Shedevil. But I can guarantee you that a lot of teams are going to be watching the Dolphins/Saints tape to see where the Saints' weak spots are since the Dolphins nearly beat them.

I'm still pissed that the Dolphins played better against the Saints than the Giants did. Damn you, Eli.

Poor Eli,....he is a great QB,....he must just be having a rough season. Plus he seems like such a sweet kid.

I have always wondered how the two brothers deal with each other through the football season. Not that they hate each other,.....but there has to be some jabs and a little sibling riveraly going on there. So far the Colts are looking pretty good this season. I bet it will make for an interesting Thanksgiving dinner between the boys......lol

^^They showed an interview with Peyton Manning last night and he talked about his relationship with Eli. He says they're close, and he talked about Eli's Super Bowl win.

I think Eli's a good QB, but he loses focus and makes stupid mistakes. That's something he and Romo have in common. Ironically, Romo seems to be finding his rhythm just as Eli is losing his.

Just read that Donovan McNabb (a Syracuse Univ graduate I must add) and his wife are expecting their FOURTH child. WTF????????

Dude needs to be on the field more. Yet, GO EAGLES.

Thread Information