Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    And Cowboys fans can laugh at everybody, since they were the only team that didn't lose yesterday, since they didn't play.
    Exactly!! A win-win day all around for me! For once!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Exactly!! A win-win day all around for me! For once!
    If every NFC East team lost, except the Giants, I'd consider it a win-win situation, too.

But one thing that's been made clear is that every NFC East team has weaknesses this season. But, at least, the Giants are still in 1st place...for now.

Finally. The Giants/Saints nightmare is over. I need a damn drink.

I told you, Eli is a pussy ass goofy motherfucker.

The Chiefs WON A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

yeah, I know it was only the Redskins, but YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I told you, Eli is a pussy ass goofy motherfucker.

The Chiefs WON A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

yeah, I know it was only the Redskins, but YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'd say that even if the Giants had beaten the Saints.

But congrats on K.C. getting their first win. Even though it was against the Redskins, a win is still a win. Although I had hoped the Chiefs would get their first win against the Cowboys.

This should be an interesting sports day in New York. Hopefully, the Giants will rebound from last week and beat the Cardinals, and the Yankees will FINALLY close out the ALCS against the Angels.

I'm amazed that we actually have a decent game to watch here in San Diego. and no, not the Chargers-KC game. thats a yawner. i'm enjoying the Minn-Steelers game.

as far as the Yankees go...... pfffft
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Go Yanks!

And I thought the Giants game was coming on at 1:00, but since it's coming on at 8:20, I'll have to switch back and forth between the Giants and Yankees.

I hope the Yankees win just because I am in CA and I'm sick of being asked why I'm not a Dodgers or Angels fan.

Dallas plays today. My husband will be bitching and yelling at the TV so I think I will go to Starbucks or go shopping somewhere and avoid a migraine.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

And I thought the Giants game was coming on at 1:00, but since it's coming on at 8:20, I'll have to switch back and forth between the Giants and Yankees.
    i had forgotten that the Giants game was a Sunday night game, and was all pissed at the networks for not airing it. I owe apologies to NBC and Fox. (i will never apologize to CBS)
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

shitty call for tripping in the Minn/Pitts game. It lead to the Steelers making a big play. But we answered them right back with a 88 yard punt return for a touchdown.

Down to the wire and we should have won,......if not for the crappy catch on the Vikings that popped the ball up, and the Steelers grabbed it to run it in for the touchdown.

Rough game and it ended the Vikings winning streak,....but we still have a good standing in the NFC North for now. I hope the guys re-group and beat GB next week and hang in there.

Sorry about the Vikings loss, Jade. But I was glad to see Favre get shown up. Although that punt return that Harvin ran back was sick.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I hope the Yankees win just because I am in CA and I'm sick of being asked why I'm not a Dodgers or Angels fan.

Dallas plays today. My husband will be bitching and yelling at the TV so I think I will go to Starbucks or go shopping somewhere and avoid a migraine.
    The Phillies and their fans should start getting nervous. Because if the Yanks/Angels series continues to drag on then it's going to push back the start of the World Series. And the Phillies will already have 7 days off, anymore than that and they could turn into the 2007 Colorado Rockies.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i had forgotten that the Giants game was a Sunday night game, and was all pissed at the networks for not airing it. I owe apologies to NBC and Fox. (i will never apologize to CBS)

WELL, fucking FINALLY the Cowboys decided to start playing. And again, star player of the game is Miles Austin. Thank God we have him...

Happy for the win, and given the way they have played thus far, a decent win at that. Still, a long way to go......baby steps.

Watching Giants/Cards now. So far a good game!

That Vikings/Steelers game was great! As was the Dolphins/Saints game till about 3 minutes left in the game and Saints decided to destroy them. Holy hell those Saints.......

So a good day of football for me. Hoping Eagles beat the living snot outta the Redskins tomorrow and we're good!

Well the Cowboys won. What a miracle. Romo was acting like a smarmy ass in the interview afterwards, like he had just won a playoff game or something.

Well bases loaded for the Yankees right now with two outs. Lets see what happens.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Good thing I didn't see that after game interview w/Romo. I don't need any additional reason to want his ass off the team.

Still 0-0 in Giants/AZ game..

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Romo was acting like a smarmy ass in the interview afterwards, like he had just won a playoff game or something.
    he doesnt know what its like to win a playoff game
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information