Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Finally. The Giants/Saints nightmare is over. I need a damn drink.

that was a rough game. I was hoping the Giants would find a way to pull it out in the second half. Poor Eli!! I hope they do better next week.

I am glad the Vikings game is over, too!! It turned into a damn nail biter in the 4th quarter, and I did start drinking!!! Glad that they pulled it off and lucked out with the PAT. I hope Harvin and Peterson's injuries aren't to serious. We need them next week for the Steelers game.

i did notice that fucking CBS showed the entire Vikings/Ravens game, not like last week when they thought that i'd like to see two other games in addition to my Giants games.

and i LOVE seeing New England playing in the snow!!!!!!! now THATS football!
    Last edited by msdeb; October 18th, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Holy GAMES today!! WOW!

Just wow!

Sorry to all the Giant fans. That was a GREAT game, I mean, the Giants put put up some fantastic numbers! And the Saints.....forgetaboutit.

The Ravens/Vikinings game....another WOW. Just WOW.

Thanks, Lynnie. But the Giants didn't put up any good numbers at all. The Saints' numbers were unreal and represented a team that came to win.

The Giants were out of that game at halftime, in large part due to Eli and his two big fuck-ups that cost the Giants a TD and led to a Saints' TD. But the Giants as a whole didn't have any fire or energy today and it showed from the first quarter through the last quarter. They played with more fire against the Raiders last week and they deserved the ass-whuppin' they got. At least my Yankees won.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    that was a rough game. I was hoping the Giants would find a way to pull it out in the second half. Poor Eli!! I hope they do better next week.

I am glad the Vikings game is over, too!! It turned into a damn nail biter in the 4th quarter, and I did start drinking!!! Glad that they pulled it off and lucked out with the PAT. I hope Harvin and Peterson's injuries aren't to serious. We need them next week for the Steelers game.
    Fucking Hustyachsa!! Matt Stover would have made that! Vikings suck to let them come back like that, though!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I turned the Lions game off - and switched to one involving autopsies. They're both basically the same thing.
    This made me laugh

My game, expectedly, sucked. I'm STILL waiting to hear an explanation of the 4th & 2 call in the Cle-Pit game. Big Ben came up short (camera showed was 2 links short) and the ref called it a 1st down. It was bizarre. No one has an explanation. Pittsburgh NEEDS help to beat the Browns? Led to a field goal.

But this Jets-Bills OT may be the worst exhibition of football I've ever seen, and that saying a lot as a Cleveland fan.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The Eagles lost to the Raiders? The Raiders???

can you believe that the freaking Jets lost that game in OT?
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^I'm not shocked by the Jets. But I am shocked at the way the NFC East got their asses handed to them today.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I am shocked at the way the NFC East got their asses handed to them today.
    i know! just a head shaking day
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

am i the only Saints fan here? i am so lurving drew im gonna leave piggy and become a groupie.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

That was one of the most interesting game days I can remember. It was WTF all day long.

The Saints won, which I expected and hoped for. It was great to see everyone in their black and gold jerseys having a reason to celebrate after being faithful fans for decades. It took a long time to get the recipe right, but dammit, it looks like they got it! Great Coach, awesome defensive coordinator, an AMAZING quarterback, who should be mentioned more often when talking about the best QB's in the game, great receivers, and a defense which seems to be getting better as the season progresses. They really are an underrated and underestimated team. Now that all pieces are in place they aren't playing around. Finally, they will get the respect they deserve. More number 16 , too! Please, PLEASE let this be a glimpse of how much we will see of him. Yum!

The Bears seem to be imploding. Jay Cutler needs to get his attitude in check and learn how not to represent a team by being a TO clone.

Carolina needs to make anger management a part of its weekly training.

KC vs Wash was painful to watch until the NE vs TN game. I actually hurt for the Titans. I can't imagine how that team felt. I've read some people calling out NE for taking the score that high, but unless they made obvious attempts at self-sabotage, it isn't their fault they managed to continue putting up points.

The Vikings are still making it reign.

The Lions are..well, doing what we all expected. Nothing.

Eagles? Lose? To the RAIDERS?! Nuff said.

Far too much NFL awesomeness yesterday. As RIS said, it was WTF all day long---I LOVE THAT!

I mean, The Patriots, 59 freaking points???

And the Eagles? AND the Redskins?? AHAHAHAHAHA

Won't laugh about the Giants, because they played well in the first half and are a far better team in the NFC East than, well all the other lame teams, and yes I am including Dallas in that.

Jesus, half of em came down to the final seconds of the game! Or, they were total blowouts. GREAT WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL PEOPLE!

The one good thing about the NFC implosion was that it gave fans of each NFC East team an excuse to laugh at each other.

Giants fans laughed at the Eagles for not being able to score a TD against the Raiders.

Eagles fans laughed at the Giants for getting stomped by the Saints.

Redskins fans laughed at the Eagles and Giants, to feel better about losing to K.C.

And Cowboys fans can laugh at everybody, since they were the only team that didn't lose yesterday, since they didn't play.

Thread Information