Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NFL Season thread--bring your thoughts/bitches and WTF comments here!

Browns win! Browns win! Oh my god the Browns win! And behind the power offense...59 plays, 193 yards and 22 yards passing. You may all now bask in the awesomeness that is Cleveland Borwns football!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Phillips better be GONE SOON. Not sure this is something that can wait until the season is over---they won't make it to the playoffs regardless, so why prolong the agony??
    If Jerry Jones was smart, he would've gotten rid of Wade, and the rest of Cowboys' coaching staff, when he got rid of T.O.

But I think Jerry is waiting for a big name coach to become available before he dumps Wade.

It's absolutely NOT TRUE that Detroit doesn't want to watch the Lions play on TV. We do - after another week of hearing about the shitty economy and having been rated one of the worst areas to live in, we need the comedy relief. And we get it reliably.

PS - GO WINGS!

^^Brookie, those Lions came right back in that game and gave those Steelers a good game. Give them another year or so, and theres a different outcome to that whole thing. They're gonna be good---they're due.

Watching Colts/Titans. Right now, Titans not looking bad. I would kinda laugh if the Colts lost.

And hey Montana---a wins a win baby!! Glad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Browns win! Browns win! Oh my god the Browns win! And behind the power offense...59 plays, 193 yards and 22 yards passing. You may all now bask in the awesomeness that is Cleveland Borwns football!
    Montana, let me tell you, i laughed right out loud at this post. I even read it to people, and they cracked up too.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Sunday was a good N.Y. sports day. The Giants won and the Yanks swept the Twins.

Great Vikings game. And Jared Allen was the stud as usual! Love that guy!

Awww,....I was really pulling for the Chiefs,....they played really good. To bad they didn't pull it off over Dallas. I bet Dallas was shitting their pants seeing that the Chiefs about kicked their ass.

Congrats to the Browns!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Brookie, those Lions came right back in that game and gave those Steelers a good game. Give them another year or so, and theres a different outcome to that whole thing. They're gonna be good---they're due.
    I hope you're right Lynnie, that's pretty much the story of the Lions for years now...they do make a game out of it quite often only to lose in the last minute by a field goal, interception, fumble...I think there's something a bit different going on now with them now though. I enjoy watching the game every week even though they lose. I can't blame the fans for not going out but I'd rather be watching on tv then listening on the radio. To bad Troy P. wasn't playing yesterday he's one of my favorites. Calvin getting injured didn't help Detroit's cause yesterday. At least now we have the cute head coach (Swartz?) whatever his name is to look at now.

The Chiefs were sooo close to winning a freakin' game. My heart is brken. I'm putting a hit out on that Austin dude.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The Chiefs were sooo close to winning a freakin' game. My heart is brken. I'm putting a hit out on that Austin dude.
    I was rooting for the Chiefs, but they blew that game. Unfortunately for the Cowboys, Austin is the only bright spot on their team.

But the day wasn't a total waste:

If the Giants win, Greys will be like: "Eli's pussy ass finally did something right and he beat the Raiders."

Oh yeah, the game is over. I can now return to calling Eli a pussy at will.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i wish CBS would have shown the entire NYG game. Hub is a BIG FAT RAIDERS FAN and i loved every freaking minute of them beating the Raiders ass.

That is until CBS decided, that i was only allowed to watch the first half of the game. i hate CBS.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

CBS has been pulling that crap for years. If they had switched from the Giants game on the East Coast there would've been a riot outside of CBS.

was i the only one irritated by Chris Collinsworth last night during the Indy game? i swear he's ADHD.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I missed the Indy/Titans game. Collinsworth can get annoying, but I can tolerate him over Jon Gruden.

Thread Information