Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2008-09 NFL playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Steelers vs. Cardinals superbowl...
    Oh honey, its not even close to being over!! Steelers can blow this.....they can. And hey, Raven's are within 6 as I type this. So, hardly over.

Ok, now within 9. BUT STILL IN REACH!! Got over a quarter to go.

I'm rooting for the Raven's.....going w/the underdog in every game. Its anyones game.

AND THEY'RE RIGHT BACK IN IT!!!

Only a 3 point game now!! Ain't over..

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Blaach.. I'm disgusted!

Football season is officially over and now I can get a mani/pedi at 6pm on Feb. 1st!

Eff the Steelers and their cheap ass head to head hits. If Big Jen cried one more time about something that hurt I was going to throw something!

We gave it one hell of a try! Cheating Steelers..this is how they alway win.. Feb 1st...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

We gave it one hell of a try! Cheating Steelers..this is how they alway win.. Feb 1st...
    I'm a Bengals fan but I was pulling for the Ravens (Willie Anderson). I hope McGahee is ok!

Go Cardinals!!

i'm totally rooting for Arizona ... i hate the Steelers.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

God, it was so beautiful watching the Eagles choke in the championship game AGAIN. That almost makes up for the Giants choking. Almost.

A Cards/Steelers Super Bowl. Wow. I like the Steelers, but I'm rooting for the Cards. I think this is their year, and they're playing better football than the Steelers.

Steelers vs. Cardinals superbowl...
    Sorry, SS. You guys would've had it if Flacco didn't choke with that interception to Polamalu. How do you NOT see a guy like Polamalu with all of that damn hair?

You can count on the Eagles to choke when it really matters. Damn.

Diva, sorry about the Ravens.

I'm rooting for the Cardinals. Gotta love the underdog.

Watch your mouth!

I LOVE IT. I still have a smile on my face.

I really hope McGahee is okay! Poor guy, he really took a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Watch your mouth!

I LOVE IT. I still have a smile on my face.

I really hope McGahee is okay! Poor guy, he really took a hit.
    Steeler fans always are excited after a win, especially when they cheat!!! So happy smiling!
    I'm over it.. I'm in Inaugural mode...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Steeler fans always are excited after a win, especially when they cheat!!! So happy smiling!
    I'm over it.. I'm in Inaugural mode...
    So true.. if you can't take out a knee go for the head!

Only Steelers fans would boo their own rookie for attempting to make a catch and getting hurt on the play.

Yes..I'm bitter. I'll be over it soon.

Big Steelers fan here so I am very happy!
    Just a few comments about the hit and stuff, it was a clean hit, when Ben was taken off the field a few weeks ago it was a clean hit on him, that is all part of football! I feel very bad for Magehee (sp?) and was praying for him the whole time he was laying there.
    This is what happens every time the Steelers do good people start calling them names, it is okay that Scott from the Ravens was trash talking all week saying they were going to make sure Hines Ward got hurt and guess what...he did! That is okay of course because it was the Ravens not the Steelers. They also said they were going to hurt Ben and they did. The Patriots are allowed to actually be cheaters and still loved, we go out there with the toughest schedule in the NFL and make it to the Super Bowl by playing our butts off week after week but we are cheaters? No fair.
    Okay done ranting.
    Go Steelers!!!!
    By the way I am sorry the Giants did not make it in this year and I think if Plax would not have screwed up they would have.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    Big Steelers fan here so I am very happy!
    Just a few comments about the hit and stuff, it was a clean hit, when Ben was taken off the field a few weeks ago it was a clean hit on him, that is all part of football! I feel very bad for Magehee (sp?) and was praying for him the whole time he was laying there.
    This is what happens every time the Steelers do good people start calling them names, it is okay that Scott from the Ravens was trash talking all week saying they were going to make sure Hines Ward got hurt and guess what...he did! That is okay of course because it was the Ravens not the Steelers. They also said they were going to hurt Ben and they did. The Patriots are allowed to actually be cheaters and still loved, we go out there with the toughest schedule in the NFL and make it to the Super Bowl by playing our butts off week after week but we are cheaters? No fair.
    Okay done ranting.
    Go Steelers!!!!
    By the way I am sorry the Giants did not make it in this year and I think if Plax would not have screwed up they would have.
    The Ravens weren't trash talking all week, because they mentioned in every interview that they lost to them twice this season..they were humble especially the Vet. players. There are very few NFL teams that I really can't stand, the damn Colts, and everyone should know why... the Redskins(beltway thing). And the effing Steelers, because as a team they're rude and so are some of their fans. They are worse than the Yankee fans....
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

You all actually think they meant to hurt McGahee? Seriously, come on, that is a little far fetched. You could tell both sides, even the fans were concerned when he got hurt. Hell, there were several Steelers that were actually shown praying for the guy. Clark was even seen with tears in his eyes after he hurt the guy.

Come on. Come up with something better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You all actually think they meant to hurt McGahee? Seriously, come on, that is a little far fetched. You could tell both sides, even the fans were concerned when he got hurt. Hell, there were several Steelers that were actually shown praying for the guy. Clark was even seen with tears in his eyes after he hurt the guy.

Come on. Come up with something better than that.
    Yes, I really do think they did it on purpose, hurt cheat, and destroy are the Steelers team motto and prayer before every game...poor Cardinals! We played them twice this year and both games ended with questionable plays by the Steelers(they cheated)!!
    Clark tears was just as fake as the Steeler fans sympathy. If Clark's tears were sincere, he was probably thinking he was going to get fined or even suspended for a dirty hit. The Steelers that were praying probably were sincere..but note it was only a few. If it were reversed the whole Ravens team would've been on their knees!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information