Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2008-09 NFL playoffs

My Raiders are obviously out of it (but we finished the year strong) so I'm a Ravens fan for the playoffs....Ed Reed is a BEAST!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The thing is I like the Giants, always have. My love of L.T. made me like the Giants, I just freakin' hate Eli, for no particular reason, I just can't stand him.
    I felt the same way about Eli...until he stepped up last year and won a Super Bowl.

The thing is I like the Giants, always have. My love of L.T. made me like the Giants, I just freakin' hate Eli, for no particular reason, I just can't stand him.
    i am such a big LT fan, it angers me to no end that LaDainian Thomas calls himself LT.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I felt the same way about Eli...until he stepped up last year and won a Super Bowl.

Nope, still can't stand that potato-headed bottom-feeding mofo.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nope, still can't stand that potato-headed bottom-feeding mofo.

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, 10News reported.According to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, Jackson was arrested by the California Highway Patrol early Tuesday morning.CHP Officer Ray Scheidnes said Jackson failed sobriety tests shortly after 2 a.m. on state Route 52, west of Interstate 805. He said he didn't know Jackson's blood alcohol level. Jackson was driving a white GMC Yukon and was the only person in the vehicle, according to the CHP.

The Sheriff's Department said Jackson was booked at 4 a.m., and posted bail and was released at 5:50 a.m.Jackson was on probation for a previous DUI arrest, CHP Officer Brad Baehr said.Chargers general manager A.J. Smith said he was aware of Jackson's "off-the-field issue.""Obviously we're disappointed," Smith said. "We take these issues very seriously. Moving forward, we will monitor the situation and have no further comment."The Chargers have had their share of off-field problems.In 2006, there were six run-ins with the law by Chargers players, including linebacker Steve Foley's shooting by an off-duty Coronado police officer who suspected him of drunken driving, and another player who was arrested for investigation of DUI.Besides the arrests, linebacker Shawne Merriman was suspended for four games for testing positive for steroids, and linebacker Stephen Cooper was suspended for the first four games of this season by the NFL after testing positive for a banned stimulant.Additionally, backup running back Michael Bennett faces a lawsuit over an alleged attack at a Tampa restaurant in October.
    san diego plays in Pittsburgh on Sunday and are probably doing so without LaDainian Thomas.

dumbshit, this wont help them.

kgtv.com
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm rooting for the Steelers in that game anyway.

Well...how ironic is this?? My team is out of it, and honestly, at this point I don't really care who gets to the Super Bowl BUT.......

I am probably going to the Giants/Eagles game this Sunday!! Why? My SIL won tickets and doesn't think he boyfriend can go with her (he's a huge Giants fan) so, its me. She and I are both Dallas fans.......

If I go, I am rooting for the Eagles because of Donovan McNabb (former Syracuse QB!)....but may consider wearing some of my Dallas stuff, though I guess I'd like to live through the National Anthem.

I'd give the tickets to Kingcap for his birthday if it were up to me......

Thanks, Lynnie. I wish I could go to the game. Enjoy yourself.

Well, thanks, but believe when you see me on TV holding up a GR sign!

SIL boyfriend might be going, still waiting to hear. And its kind of a haul for us both....so....who knows!

Lynnie-I'm rooting for the Eagles b/c McNabb is an SU alum too.

The Chargers is my #2 team (I don't even want to discuss my team)but I doubt they can pull it off against the Steelers.
    Fabulous!

Ok....SSDiva must be partying hard now!! Baltimore in the Championship game!!!

Nice to see honestly!! I found myself rooting for them!!

And well, I am NOT going to the game tomorrow in the Meadowlands. Not really upset about it either, I mean, it is going to be brutually cold, it would be an assache to get there/park and honestly, I am not a fan of either team....so, not a bad thing. Would have been fun, but not earth shattering by any means.

Will be rooting for the Chargers tomorrow and the Eagles. And I am going to a Steelers party too which will be interesting to say the least.

Regardless, SSDiva! I was thinking of you!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    Lynnie-I'm rooting for the Eagles b/c McNabb is an SU alum too.

The Chargers is my #2 team (I don't even want to discuss my team)but I doubt they can pull it off against the Steelers.
    Pink, are you an SU alum?? If you don't mind me asking.....

i was thinking of SS as well! i'm glad Baltimore won, i seriously think that Tennesee didnt have the tough schedule this year. Of course, i'll be rooting for the Gmen tomorrow and the Chargers.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm rooting for the Steelers in that game anyway.

Here we go. Die hard Steelers fan here!
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information