Thread: Denver Nuggets' Chris Andersen's home searched for internet crimes against children

Default Denver Nuggets' Chris Andersen's home searched for internet crimes against children

Chris 'Birdman' Andersen Home Investigated for Internet Kiddie Crime

Breaking News

The home of Denver Nuggets star Chris Andersen -- aka The Birdman -- is being investigated by the Internet Crimes Against Children task force in Colorado ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... the Douglas County Sheriff's Dept. received a tip from a California law enforcement agency back in February ... and finally searched Andersen's home early this morning. We're told officials seized property from the residence during the search.

We're told Andersen has not been arrested -- or charged with a crime.
    NBA Star Chris Andersen -- Birdman's Home Investigated for Internet Kiddie Crime | TMZ.com

Um...that's an interesting looking gentlemen isn't he?

If he has got kiddie shit, hope he goes DOWN and this isn't swept under the rug.

don't know who that is. but i am amused by the fact that there's a team made up of grown men called the nuggets.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

This upsets me, i was rooting for this guy. He was suspended from the NBA for a couple of years for coke, he got himself together and returned and has been doing well. Or so I thought. Ugh, disgusting.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    don't know who that is. but i am amused by the fact that there's a team made up of grown men called the nuggets.
    It is the US. They are not allowed to call thenselves Big Balls.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Chris 'Birdman' Andersen I'm the REAL Victim in Extortion Plot

Breaking News

NBA star Chris Andersen -- aka The Birdman -- claims he's NOT guilty of any Internet crime involving children ... claiming he's the victim in an extortion plot involving a 21-year-old woman.

After authorities in Colorado searched the Denver Nuggets player's home and seized property, Andersen's lawyer released a statement ... insisting he was set up by a scorned woman.

Andersen's lawyer explains, "A female fan in 2010 mailed Mr. Andersen multiple letters and included several photos in which she was scantily clad."

"Chris and this woman communicated with each other and in 2011, this woman, who represented herself as 21 years of age, flew to Colorado, showing her required identification. After leaving Colorado, she became upset at his lack of interest. In 2012, she threatened to retaliate if he did not provide financial remuneration. "

Andersen's lawyer claims someone purporting to be the woman's mother followed up with an email that read "I want him to pay for everything on her Amazon wish list, 5K for her bedding stuff and her Victoria's Secret wish list."

The statement continues, "The media has been speculating that he's a suspect and not a victim in a criminal investigation. Mr. Andersen has been fully cooperative with the authorities. The investigation is expected to take three weeks. We're confident it will show that Chris did not engage in any criminal conduct."

For the record -- Andersen has neither been arrested nor charged with a crime.
    Chris 'Birdman' Andersen -- I'm the REAL Victim in Extortion Plot | TMZ.com

fgg

how does an extortion plot by a 21 yo turn into crimes against children? iz confused.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information