Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should You F*ck Tim Tebow?

Default Should You F*ck Tim Tebow?

Should You Fuck Tim Tebow?

It's a fair question! The Denver Broncos' mission-tripping, orphan-loving, foreskin-snipping, prisoner-inspiring, anti-choice-crusading, eye black-preaching, pre-game and post-touchdown-praying quarterback is, in addition to all of the aforementioned qualifications for sainthood, a man. A man who is purportedly a virgin and saving himself for marriage, but a man nonetheless. And some of us happen to have sex with men. As we stumble through life, our souls barreling through the cosmos, the mysterious universe pushing us in unknown directions, through unforetold twists and hairpin turns — well, who knows what the fates may have in mind?

Anything is possible. Life is magic.

Should You Fuck Tim Tebow?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I would like Tim Tebow to go fuck himself, does that count?

fgg

h8terz!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't fuck Gayfish.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hopefully God's will includes his mouth being sewn shut.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Rule: The answer to any headline that asks a question is always No.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

HEADLINE: Would you like a million dollars?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^ Since her answer is no, I'll take it. Re-gift!

If that ever did appear as a headline, there'd be a catch to it that would make it completely undesirable so I stand by my earlier statement.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I would like Tim Tebow to go fuck himself, does that count?
    Now this I can go along with.

Default ‘10 for Tebow’ Encourages Donating to Pro-Choice Causes Every Time Tim Tebow Scores

Starting Denver Broncos quarterback and real life Forrest Gump Tim Tebow has made no secret of his ultraconservative views, once appearing with his mom in an anti-abortion ad that aired during the Super Bowl. Now, an internet-based group of pro-choice advocates is turning his moderate gridiron success into a fundraising effort by donating $10 to abortion providers for every touchdown Tebow scores. This makes me want to Tebow right here, right now.

In addition to be prominently pro-life, Tim Tebow's known for spawning the "Tebowing" trend, which is sort of like planking but more sacrilegious. It involves imitating Tim Tebow by kneeling down in the middle of a place where praying's appropriateness may be questionable, and having your knucklehead friends photograph you. Even though his teammates have requested that he cool it with the praying all the time, Tebow says he does this because Jesus comes first in his life. I guess we can assume that this means he thinks Jesus helps him win football games, which is silly. Saying that Jesus is helping the Denver Broncos win is like hearing a semi truck drive by and assuming it's Optimus Prime. And everyone knows that neither Jesus nor Optimus Prime give a shit about the NFL. But I digress.

The Abortion Gang blogger behind the 10 For Tebow effort is named Sophia. She told me that she got the idea after seeing a Twitpic of Tim Tebow, well, Tebowing. She felt uncomfortable supporting an athlete who has used his position of fame to support organizations that work to deny women abortions, but as a sports fan, she was impressed by his abilities and enjoyed watching him play. "Divine intervention," she jokes of the source of her idea to tie her pro-choice charitable giving to the performance of an anti-choice athlete.

She's donating the 10 for Tebow money she raises to an organization in Oregon that helps disadvantaged women obtain abortions.

Sophia didn't plan for her efforts to lead to a large scale Tebow-based fundraising effort; she said she hopes everyone donates to pro-choice organizations for their own reasons. This was just her way to pledge a donation and hold herself accountable for her donation, all while watching football which, as a sports blogger, she enjoys. She plans to continue her fundraising efforts through the end of the season.

No word on how much money the 10 For Tebow project will raise; Tebow's only scored 10 touchdowns so far this season. Maybe more money would be raised for pro-choice causes if we all agreed to donate $10 every time Tebow strikes his famous pose. On second thought, scratch that. We'd all go broke.

'10 for Tebow' Encourages Donating to Pro-Choice Causes Every Time Tim Tebow Scores a Touchdown
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Not until I see a ring.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Not until I see a ring.
    a cock ring?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

A cockring with Jesus' face on it.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    a cock ring?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    A cockring with Jesus' face on it.
    you guys are BAD.

But he ain't all that, is he? And the prayer thing is so....precious.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information