Thread: Indianapolis Colts Punter, Pat McAfee arrested for being really drunk & really stupid

Default Indianapolis Colts Punter, Pat McAfee arrested for being really drunk & really stupid

Whenever you answer a police officers question about how much you have had to drink and you answer, "A lot cause I am drunk," then chances are that you are hammered. Everyone always says just one or two. Well, police arrested Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee last night after a woman called 911 to report a man without a shirt had just tried to get in her car.

When police found McAfee they found him shirtless and soaking wet. Apparently Pat had been taking a swim in a canal in downtown and lost his shirt in it. When asked how he got wet, Pat stated that it had been raining. When the police asked him if he had been swimming in the canal, Pat said no. When they asked Pat why his shirt was in the canal, Pat had no answer.

Pat wanted to take a taxi home or to walk, but the police arrested him and charged him with public intoxication after they had to help him to his feet during a field alcohol test.

Crazy Days and Nights

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Whenever you answer a police officers question about how much you have had to drink and you answer, "A lot cause I am drunk," then chances are that you are hammered.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

this wouldn't have happened if Tony Dungy was still coaching there.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Ahaha, I read this as Indianapolis Cunt Punter.

Thread Information