Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL legend Junior Seau arrested for alleged domestic violence

Default NFL legend Junior Seau arrested for alleged domestic violence

Junior Seau was reportedly arrested early Monday morning on suspicion of domestic violence.

The NFL legend was taken into custody in San Diego, according to TMZ.

Junior Seau arrested | Junior Seau domestic violence
    Last edited by LynnieD; October 18th, 2010 at 11:42 AM.

This is always a bad sign.. sucks!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

fgg

Junior Seau Drives SUV Off a Cliff, Survives

14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Junior Seau drove his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, CA this morning -- and survived -- this according to law enforcement.

We're told Seau sustained injuries in the wreck -- cops are on scene. TMZ obtained this photo of Seau's SUV which landed at the bottom of a cliff several feet from the beach.

Seau has been transported to a local hospital.

The accident occurred just hours after he was released from jail. As TMZ first reported, Seau was arrested early this morning for domestic violence.

Story developing ...

ugh, this guy is a twat. He was such a saint when he was here, San Diego LOVED him. i always thought he was a jackass.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

WTF? He drove his car off a cliff????

according to the news here, they are saying he just had cuts and bruises. I wonder if it was intentional.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This makes me sad, I always love Junior.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Damn this is some pink wig shit. I always thought the guy was a douche.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This makes me sad, I always love Junior.
    Seau it aint so, Junior!

^ LMAO!!!!! Wow wow wow.. lucky he lived.. or is he...
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

CARLSBAD — Former Charger Junior Seau was hospitalized Monday after his SUV plunged off a cliff along the beach in Carlsbad just hours after being arrested on domestic assault charges.
    The 12-time Pro Bowl Linebacker suffered minor injuries in the 8:42 a.m. crash, Carlsbad police Lt. Kelly Cain said.
    Oceanside police arrested Seau, 41, about 12:20 a.m. on assault charges involving his 25-year-old live-in girlfriend, Oceanside police Lt. Leonard Mata said.
    Police had been called to the Oceanside home on South Strand about 10:15 p.m. Sunday after the woman reported Seau assaulted her during an argument, Mata said. She suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment, Mata said.
    The former NFL player was not at home when officers arrived but returned after talking to them on the phone. He was taken into custody and booked on suspicion of spousal assault with injury into Vista Jail where he posted bail and was released.
    A few hours later Seau was involved in the one-car crash off Carlsbad Boulevard near Solamar Drive.
    He was heading south along the roadway in a white 2004 Cadillac Escalade and was just past Palomar Airport Drive when the SUV drove about 75 to 100 feet off the roadway and over the cliff, Cain said.

The front end of the Escalade hit the rocks and then flipped around and ended about 30 feet down the embankment on the beach, Cain said.
    Seau was alone and conscious when rescuers arrived and helped him out of the vehicle, the lieutenant said.
    It has not been determined how fast the SUV was traveling but Cain said it appears to have been moving at a “significant speed.”
    Officers did not observe any symptoms of drugs or alcohol, Cain said.
    Seau played for the Chargers for 13 seasons starting in 1990. In his second season with the Chargers, he was named to the first of 12 consecutive Pro Bowls. He was the Chargers’ team co-MVP in 1993 and the club MVP for five straight seasons from 1997-2001.
    After 13 seasons in San Diego, he was traded to Miami in 2003 and played for the Dolphins for three years.
    In August 2006, Seau signed a one-day contract with the Chargers so that he could ostensibly retire with the team. But during an emotional Aug. 14 press conference at the team’s Murphy Canyon facility, he refused to use the word retirement, instead calling it his “graduation.”
    Four days later he signed with the New England Patriots. Seau played parts of the next four seasons for the Patriots. He was active for seven games in 2009, recording 14 tackles as a 40-year-old backup linebacker. On Jan. 13 of this year, Seau announced his intention to retire for a second time, although he has yet to officially retire.

uniontrib.com
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

fgg

Junior Seau -- Released from Hospital

10/19/2010 11:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Junior Seau has just been released from a San Diego hospital ... after driving his SUV off a cliff yesterday ... TMZ has learned.

The retired NFL superstar was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital yesterday ... and according to a rep for the hospital, he officially checked out moments ago. Seau was reportedly treated for cuts and bruises.

As TMZ previously reported, cops are still investigating the crash. Officials say Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol ... but he was given a blood test after the crash.

Results from the blood test are expected back some time in the next 6 weeks.

fgg

Junior Seau Domestic Violence Police Report

10/28/2010 4:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Junior Seau's girlfriend told cops the former NFL linebacker grabbed her by the arm and shoved her into a wall ... this according to the police report just obtained by TMZ.

The girlfriend told police the force was so violent it caused her to knock over their fish bowl. The fish survived.

One of the cops said he saw a small red abrasion on her right forearm and felt a raised bump on the right side of her head. She also complained of back pain. Cops say the front of her shirt was ripped open.

The woman rejected the cops' offer to get her an emergency protective order.

Seau -- a former San Diego Charger -- had left the scene but called the woman's cell phone while cops were still at the home. Seau spoke with police and denied striking his GF.

Seau returned to the house and was arrested. Cops say they smelled alcohol and his eyes were bloodshot.

As we previously reported, the San Diego County District Attorney's Office declined to file criminal charges against Seau.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    ugh, this guy is a twat. He was such a saint when he was here, San Diego LOVED him. i always thought he was a jackass.
    What does he do now msdeb? Does he own any businesses or anything like that in the area? I don't think he's an NFL Commentator is he? I don't recall seeing him at least..
    Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    What does he do now msdeb? Does he own any businesses or anything like that in the area? I don't think he's an NFL Commentator is he? I don't recall seeing him at least..
    Just curious.
    he owns Seau's -- a couple of those restaurants. i've gone there a couple of times, not too bad. he also has a show on the Versus channel.. um something to do with Sports jobs. i only watched a bit of it once. I know he used to own a sports complex in SD too. He's very hometown boy. Lives in a beachfront house in Oceanside.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information