Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeBron James Sued by Man Claiming to be His Father

fgg

Default LeBron James Sued by Man Claiming to be His Father

LeBron Sued by Man Claiming to be His Father

7/7/2010 4:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned ... LeBron James and his mother Gloria James are being sued for millions by a man who claims he tried to prove he's the NBA star's biological father -- but LeBron and his mom tampered with the evidence in a diabolical cover-up.

The lawsuit is explosive -- in it, 55-year-old Leicester Bryce Stovell claims he met Gloria in a D.C. area bar in 1984 ... and had unprotected sex with her on the night they met. He later found out she was 15-years-old at the time ... he was 29.

According to the docs -- filed recently in federal court -- Gloria has spent the rest of her life shielding LeBron from the truth.

But the man making the claim isn't some schmuck -- dude is a Princeton graduate ... who earned a law degree from the University of Chicago ... and then became a Senior Legal Advisor for the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission.

In his suit, Stovell claims he has a very clear recollection of the night he had "consensual sexual relations" with Gloria -- in fact, he even remembers apologizing for his sub-par performance.

Leicester claims Gloria went back to her hometown in Ohio after they hooked up -- but returned several months later to inform him she was pregnant with a boy named LeBron ... but she never specifically identified the father.

Leicester -- a self-proclaimed high school star athlete -- says he remembers telling Gloria, "Well, if he's mine, make sure he plays basketball." He claims that was the last time he saw Gloria for more than 20 years.

According to the docs, Leicester claims he reconnected with Gloria over the phone in 2007 -- when he began to think he could be LeBron's father ... partly because they look almost identical. Leicester also notes that when he saw LeBron at an NBA game he was, "struck by our similarity in appearance ... James and I are nearly if not identical height and pigmentation and have very similar athletic body types."

Leicester claims during the 2007 phone call -- Gloria denied ever meeting him -- threatened to have him physically harmed -- and told him, "LeBron's money is for his children."

A few days after the phone call, Leicester claims LeBron -- through his lawyer -- agreed to take a DNA paternity test.

Leicester claims he was given results that showed he was not LeBron's dad ... but several months later, he began to suspect that the results were tampered with ... and Gloria and LeBron were behind the fraud.

So why would LeBron participate in such a cover-up? Leicester claims it's all, "due to anger at perceived abandonment and conflict arising from his image as a successful fatherless child from the projects."

He also claims that Gloria had "fabricated" a story about LeBron's real father for the "one dimensional commercial image-making purpose ... to make [LeBron's] life suggestive of Spike Lee's popular 1998 sports drama film, 'He Got Game.'"

Leicester is now seeking $4 million from both LeBron and his mother -- claiming fraud, defamation and misrepresentation.

And check this out -- Leicester also points out that LeBron named his 2nd son "Bryce" -- and claims it's no coincidence. As we said, Leicester's middle name is Bryce.

LeBron's reps could not be reached for comment.

[/color]
    Last edited by fgg; July 8th, 2010 at 10:10 AM.

Why the fuck should they pay this man 4 million dollars?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This is just ridiculous! Pay me for being your daddy..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This case should be thrown out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think he should pay back child support and be thrown in jail for having sex with a 15 year old when he was 29. I'm so sick of people suing over stupid shit. I hope he just opened up a can of worms for himself.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I do so love this lawsuit.

Wait! I just remembered I am really his mother!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He sure looks like LeBron, same fug look.

The ears are radically different.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm his long lost pet parrot. where's my share?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

Parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    So why would LeBron participate in such a cover-up? Leicester claims it's all, "due to anger at perceived abandonment and conflict arising from his image as a successful fatherless child from the projects."
    Um... Just because you decide to show up after your kid is rich and famous doesn't mean your now adult son wasn't a fatherless child. And "perceived abandonment"? Doesn't seem like he tried too damn hard to prove this kid was his from the beginning. Where was the demand for a DNA test then, huh? What.. a dickhole.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think he should pay back child support and be thrown in jail for having sex with a 15 year old when he was 29. I'm so sick of people suing over stupid shit. I hope he just opened up a can of worms for himself.
    this would be awesome!!

Too bad there is a statute of limitations on statutory rape...he'd have kept his mouth shut.

Lebron doesn't look anything like this man. This man is way better-looking than Lebron (sorry y'all, I think he's busted). Though that ain't saying much.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I wish they could do more to this asshole than dismiss the lawsuit. What a bottom-dwelling prick,

LeBron James Scoffs at Paternity Lawsuit

8/31/2010 10:36 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

LeBron James wants a court to be as dismissive as he is over a lawsuit filed by a man who claims to be his father.

TMZ broke the story ... Leicester Bryce Stovell filed a $4 million lawsuit against LeBron and Gloria James, the NBA star's mom, claiming fraud and defamation.

Now attorneys for LeBron and Gloria have asked a judge to dismiss the suit, labeling it "rank speculation." According to the new legal docs obtained by TMZ, LeBron's lawyers scoffed at "... a man who claims that as a twenty-nine year old lawyer he got a 15-year old girl pregnant during a one-night stand and who never contributed a penny in child support would earn millions in commercial endorsements by crawling out of the wood-work after the child he never gave a thought to became an NBA star."

The new docs also note the results of a DNA test which show "0% probability of paternity."
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information