Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83

Thread: Tyra Banks' nose job

  1. #61
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    With no make up on - the nose looks totally fake:
    http://cdn.channel.aol.com/channels/...033d1-400cb8e1

    And no wig! LOL
    http://www.mhrw.com/Resourses/tyrabanks00.jpg

  2. #62
    Bronze Member delerium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
    In my opinion she's pretty. I find models like Kate Moss, Gemma Ward, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio ugly, just to name a few.





    But a lot of people wouldn't agree with me. Tyra isn't gorgeous, but she was never hideous. She has pretty features though is somewhat fake and looks like a barbie doll. She does have good body proprtions though.
    none of those models are perfect, not by a long shot. but they are all stunning when looking their best, to say they are unattractive is one thing but to call them hideous...lmao there's no point even arguing something so ludacris

    but ofcourse u got the worst picture possible of all those models, i could get the best picture possible to support my argument but i dont really need to

  3. #63
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    I have to agree with Nina concerning Adriana Lima, she is not attractive to me one bit. Her teeth and gums ruin it for me and I hate her poses.
    As for the other girls they are lovely but who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.

  4. #64
    Bronze Member delerium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Default

    when a celebrity looks bad sometimes they are ugly, if they look good its because they have make up and are photoshopped to death apparantly...they cant win, u guys are ridiculous and really, really gullible

    if the former is true then not one female is attractive. btw all photoshop does in the modelling world is clear up the skin

    and adriana really isnt that bad with her poses, alot of models do more of them and do them even worse but because she's probably the most famous model atm (in terms of ones that are still in their prime) u notice it more because your going to see alot of them.

    anyway here is pics on the end of the scale i prefer







    your right these chicks are absolutely feral....

  5. #65
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.
    Oh, PLEASE.

  6. #66
    Bronze Member delerium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    As for the other girls they are lovely but who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.
    ummmmm rosie odonnell?

  7. #67
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    when a celebrity looks bad sometimes they are ugly, if they look good its because they have make up and are photoshopped to death apparantly...they cant win, u guys are ridiculous and really, really gullible

    if the former is true then not one female is attractive. btw all photoshop does in the modelling world is clear up the skin

    and adriana really isnt that bad with her poses, alot of models do more of them and do them even worse but because she's probably the most famous model atm (in terms of ones that are still in their prime) u notice it more because your going to see alot of them.

    anyway here is pics on the end of the scale i prefer


    I also think adriana lima can look beautiful at her best (esp in this photo).... but look at the photoshop work done at the waistline! SO obvious they gave her an hour glass figure lololol (notice the smudgey blur in the bg scenery next to the waist) I know adriana's body, and it does NOT go in that much at all anyway.
    sorry if I kinda ruined your point, cause I am on your side, but i just thought that was really funny.

    now about Tyra's nose: I DONT think she got a nose job AT ALL.

  8. #68
    Gold Member Miss A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Tyra had her nose done. She looks really beautiful, though.

  9. #69
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    I used to be a big Tyra fan, and I actually watched ANTM when I first heard about it for her.

    Another case of unnecessary nose job (as usual).

  10. #70
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    5,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaShar View Post
    im shocked too.
    Whats up with her hair and forehead in the second one?
    It's a lace front wig.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  11. #71
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    none of those models are perfect, not by a long shot. but they are all stunning when looking their best, to say they are unattractive is one thing but to call them hideous...lmao there's no point even arguing something so ludacris

    but ofcourse u got the worst picture possible of all those models, i could get the best picture possible to support my argument but i dont really need to
    Same. Just about 99% of all of Lima's photos are perfect, and she chose the worst ones she could find

  12. #72
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default









    Last edited by bychance; April 6th, 2008 at 11:37 PM.

  13. #73
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Tyra had her nose done. She looks really beautiful, though.
    I think she had her nose done too. It's funny how on her show she was totally slamming a guest who had an Asian eye lift accusing her of wanting to be white by "softening her asian features".But she gets her nose done and probably thought no one noticed. She is such a douche, and ever since then, I can't stand the biach.

  14. #74
    Elite Member heart_leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nowheresville
    Posts
    5,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    I think she had her nose done too. It's funny how on her show she was totally slamming a guest who had an Asian eye lift accusing her of wanting to be white by "softening her asian features".But she gets her nose done and probably thought no one noticed. She is such a douche, and ever since then, I can't stand the biach.
    She soo had nose done. I used to have these old fashion mags I kept in the garage and only decided to throw them out earlier this year, and sure enough, I clearly remember Tyra having a wider nose in her earlier modelling days.

    And I do recall that show with Tyra chastising an Asian woman for getting her eyes done, too. What a freaking hypocrite.
    Rock the fuck on!

  15. #75
    Elite Member Mr. Authority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Royal Oak,MI
    Posts
    4,631

    Default

    Everything about Tyra is fake. Her nose, her personality her cheerful attitude. Fake fake fakery!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tyra Banks in drag
    By moomies in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 4th, 2006, 09:32 AM
  2. Tyra Banks has a mustache?
    By Wonderwoman in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 19th, 2006, 01:29 PM
  3. Tyra Banks gets a second season
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 24th, 2006, 10:15 PM
  4. Tyra Banks' New Man?
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 12th, 2005, 02:27 AM
  5. Tyra Banks not happy with her looks
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 31st, 2005, 01:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •