Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tyra Banks' nose job

With no make up on - the nose looks totally fake:
    http://cdn.channel.aol.com/channels/...033d1-400cb8e1

And no wig! LOL
    http://www.mhrw.com/Resourses/tyrabanks00.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
    In my opinion she's pretty. I find models like Kate Moss, Gemma Ward, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio ugly, just to name a few.

But a lot of people wouldn't agree with me. Tyra isn't gorgeous, but she was never hideous. She has pretty features though is somewhat fake and looks like a barbie doll. She does have good body proprtions though.
    none of those models are perfect, not by a long shot. but they are all stunning when looking their best, to say they are unattractive is one thing but to call them hideous...lmao there's no point even arguing something so ludacris

but ofcourse u got the worst picture possible of all those models, i could get the best picture possible to support my argument but i dont really need to

I have to agree with Nina concerning Adriana Lima, she is not attractive to me one bit. Her teeth and gums ruin it for me and I hate her poses.
    As for the other girls they are lovely but who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.

when a celebrity looks bad sometimes they are ugly, if they look good its because they have make up and are photoshopped to death apparantly...they cant win, u guys are ridiculous and really, really gullible

if the former is true then not one female is attractive. btw all photoshop does in the modelling world is clear up the skin

and adriana really isnt that bad with her poses, alot of models do more of them and do them even worse but because she's probably the most famous model atm (in terms of ones that are still in their prime) u notice it more because your going to see alot of them.

anyway here is pics on the end of the scale i prefer

your right these chicks are absolutely feral....

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.
    Oh, PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    As for the other girls they are lovely but who wouldn't be that stunning after hours of make-up and hair, done by the pros, and then the little trick called photoshop.
    ummmmm rosie odonnell?

Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    when a celebrity looks bad sometimes they are ugly, if they look good its because they have make up and are photoshopped to death apparantly...they cant win, u guys are ridiculous and really, really gullible

if the former is true then not one female is attractive. btw all photoshop does in the modelling world is clear up the skin

and adriana really isnt that bad with her poses, alot of models do more of them and do them even worse but because she's probably the most famous model atm (in terms of ones that are still in their prime) u notice it more because your going to see alot of them.

anyway here is pics on the end of the scale i prefer

I also think adriana lima can look beautiful at her best (esp in this photo).... but look at the photoshop work done at the waistline! SO obvious they gave her an hour glass figure lololol (notice the smudgey blur in the bg scenery next to the waist) I know adriana's body, and it does NOT go in that much at all anyway.
    sorry if I kinda ruined your point, cause I am on your side, but i just thought that was really funny.

now about Tyra's nose: I DONT think she got a nose job AT ALL.

Tyra had her nose done. She looks really beautiful, though.

I used to be a big Tyra fan, and I actually watched ANTM when I first heard about it for her.

Another case of unnecessary nose job (as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by LunaShar View Post
    im shocked too.
    Whats up with her hair and forehead in the second one?
    It's a lace front wig.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    none of those models are perfect, not by a long shot. but they are all stunning when looking their best, to say they are unattractive is one thing but to call them hideous...lmao there's no point even arguing something so ludacris

but ofcourse u got the worst picture possible of all those models, i could get the best picture possible to support my argument but i dont really need to
    Same. Just about 99% of all of Lima's photos are perfect, and she chose the worst ones she could find

Last edited by bychance; April 6th, 2008 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Tyra had her nose done. She looks really beautiful, though.
    I think she had her nose done too. It's funny how on her show she was totally slamming a guest who had an Asian eye lift accusing her of wanting to be white by "softening her asian features".But she gets her nose done and probably thought no one noticed. She is such a douche, and ever since then, I can't stand the biach.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    I think she had her nose done too. It's funny how on her show she was totally slamming a guest who had an Asian eye lift accusing her of wanting to be white by "softening her asian features".But she gets her nose done and probably thought no one noticed. She is such a douche, and ever since then, I can't stand the biach.
    She soo had nose done. I used to have these old fashion mags I kept in the garage and only decided to throw them out earlier this year, and sure enough, I clearly remember Tyra having a wider nose in her earlier modelling days.

And I do recall that show with Tyra chastising an Asian woman for getting her eyes done, too. What a freaking hypocrite.
    Rock the fuck on!

Everything about Tyra is fake. Her nose, her personality her cheerful attitude. Fake fake fakery!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information