Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson's nose job

Alice, YOU had a nosejob. Ok?

I thought I already replied to this thread but apparently not.

I don't think she's had a nose job. There are differences compared to the pictures of her as a teen and now, but she's gone through a major makeover since then and I don't think the shape of her nose is any different. It does seem thinner, but her entire face seems thinner. She's completely made up on the red carpet, and you better believe all those actresses are having their faces contoured with makeup. The only real way to tell is to look at candids of her now.

Here's a couple photos I quickly dug up. I don't think her nose looks very different.

As I said, I don't see it. She looks like she grew into her nose (her face looks a lot fuller now compared to when she was younger and somewhat awkward looking).

Thanks for the proof, bite me!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

are you kidding me?! her nose it totally thinner! u guys must be blind or in extreme denial! or u are ScarJo WickedHO pretending to be a normal starving actor who secretly tries to change ppl's opinions of you on internet gossip boards!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; October 12th, 2006 at 01:20 PM. Reason: for clarification to any narcissists on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    are you kidding me?! her nose it totally thinner! u guys must be blind or in extreme denial! or u are ScarJo Wicked pretending to be a normal starving actor!
    It's called a difference of opinion hun. I happen to be very much into proportions of the facial features (I'm an artist that works primarily in realistic portraits) and comparing her nose when she was young to now, it is not that different; thinking so does not mean you are in denial. It does look thinner, but the shape itself, and it's 'boulbous-ness' is still intact so that is why I believe she just grew into her nose. It does happen.

I also have a very strong interest in plastic surgery/operations and have been since I was a little girl. (If I had made better decisions in life that is what I would be professionally.) And although that does not make me 'qualified' I have noticed little things throughout time that are unique to plastic surgery procedures. For instance: Nose jobs—however small the actual adjustment—tend to make the nose "stable." What I mean by that is, if you ever notice the human face, our every facial feature changes and moves with our every expression. After nose-jobs people's noses tend to lose that 'motion' and when the person smiles, talks etc. Their nose has this unusual stiffness to it. Scarlett's does not have that, which is also why I believe she has not had a nose-job.

Of course, that is just a pattern I have noticed with 99% of the nose-jobs I have seen, but I'm sure I could be wrong, and some people may still have that natural 'motion' after a nose-job, but I would say it is not common, and it is almost a fool-proof way of telling if someone has had a nose alteration.

And, to clarify, I am not a fan of Scarlett's. I think she's pretty and has a great body, but her personality and acting does nothing for me. I am saying all of this strictly as my honest opinion. So the 'denial'/'fanatic' shit won't work with me.

I bid you ado.

Photos aren't good enough because they could be airbrushed and what not, Ive seen her in alot of movies and her nose is wide and far from the ideal 'thin' nose.

If she had a nose job, its not a good one.

But having said that, I like her nose.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    are you kidding me?! her nose it totally thinner! u guys must be blind or in extreme denial! or u are ScarJo WickedHO pretending to be a normal starving actor who secretly tries to change ppl's opinions of you on internet gossip boards!
    HAHAHAHAH!! You got me!! But shhhhhh! Don't tell nobody...

I do believe in growing into your nose. I know a boy who had a big nose when he was young, but now thats he older, it fits his face. So it IS possible.

looks like the same nose to me

If thats a nose job, the surgeon needs to be congratulated for most subtle work ever.

Angie Jolie has had it done too subley; maybe they had the same surgeon like I believe LiLo and Salma Hayek have had

I'm sorry, but Scarlett J. simply isn't vain enough to get a nosejob. Sorry, but it's true. Plus: it's the same nose.

not only did she get a nose and lip jobs but ^ she had a tit-job too..........

Tit job? I'd call that puberty, you bitch!

^ oh yeah 'puberty' isn't that the same reason why LiLo lost so much wieght that time she went all anorexic on us 'puberty' MY AZZ! ....HO!!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; October 19th, 2006 at 04:25 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information