Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Bullock's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'd rather be an ugly german (or part in my case) than a bigot.
    Thank you.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    She definitely looks like she had her nose thinned out compared to this picture. She's gorgeous either way though. IMO
    I think she has one of the most natural looking nose jobs I've ever seen. The bridge is definitely thinner and it looks like she reduced the nostrils, possibly from the interior since I can't see any scars. The result was a smaller version of her original nose, which IMO is the best way to hide plastic surgery. It would have been obvious if she had come back with an Olsen twin nose, but with this it can be chalked up to make-up, growing older, bad photo angle, etc.

Bronze Member

Question Sandra Bullock Has A New Nose Job?

Somebody tell me this isn't true! I just saw Sandra Bullock underneath what resembled a bad Egyptian wig with a terrible, terrible nose job that is about half the width of her nose as we've last seen it.

This is the only photo I could find and we can't see anything. Her appearance was brief and the audience appeared as shocked as I am. It looked like she had more work done than just the nose. (Sandra Bullock has cheekbone implants and a chin implant as can be seen in the above pix you guys have posted, she's had them since she started acting whether you can see it or not and she rocks them; her nose was left slightly imperfect which made her even more gorgeous)

I'll wait until someone has better pix and can shed light on this. Someone say it isn't so. The scum that is her ex husband isn't worth altering her perfectly beautiful face! Plastic as it was, Sandra Bullock has always been a true beauty.

Maybe that's why she cut her hair, so no one would pay attention to some new PS.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Purple dress (top left) is from last year's Golden Globes.

Bitch is fugly. And a bitch. End of story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm not sure, I need to see more pictures. Is the hair there to throw it off?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Bronze Member gallopin dandruff's Avatar

She looks like Mariska Hargitay in this pic.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post

Purple dress (top left) is from last year's Golden Globes.
    She's starting to morph into Cheryl Cole.

Surgeons do always suggest a new cut or color to trick people into thinking that was the change, not the surgery. Wonder if she went too far and is now waiting for her forehead to settle?

On a side note I really hope those are clip-in bangs and not her real hair. I know I've spent far too much time growing out bangs that seemed like a good idea at the time...

Bronze Member

Red face I stand corrected, no nose job!

Thank you for your replies. I stand corrected, this beautiful lady hasn't butchered her nose! It's just one terrible wig or haircut (let's hope it's a wig, it's looks like nylon thread, unflattering cut & color). But it's just hair and it grows back.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Has anyone seen a picture of Sandy actually fully smiling from this awards show? She has a frozen look to her face.

I bet that horrendous hair is hiding a facelift or something.

Too bad she cant hide those suitcases under her eyes.

i had no idea she had a nose job. it's definitely one of the best i've seen. i think her nose looks thinner in the new photos (with the bangs) because her foundation is lighter and bangs make your nose appear smaller, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    She's German. That explains it all.
    were you trying to be funny? because you failed.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

SVZ

the bangs are a clip-on, it's slightly darker than her real hair, and you can see on the side of the head, where they should be long...they're short and blended into to her real hair.

It doesn't look like she's had another nose job, I think it's the hair and make up that make her nose look different here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha View Post
    (Sandra Bullock has cheekbone implants and a chin implant as can be seen in the above pix you guys have posted, she's had them since she started acting whether you can see it or not and she rocks them; her nose was left slightly imperfect which made her even more gorgeous)

I'll just leave this here....

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha View Post
    She looks to be wearing a half-head hair piece - from the raise bit on her crown.... it looks like a blend to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    the bangs are a clip-on, it's slightly darker than her real hair, and you can see on the side of the head, where they should be long...they're short and blended into to her real hair.
    I took that to be slightly lightened hair growning out.... Especially with the ends at the front being so light.
    Last edited by Novice; January 22nd, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information