Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna: nose job or makeup/shading?

i love her nose and i dont' really think the did the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post

I can say whatever I want.
    OMG that's so funny!!! LOL!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

I think she had PS: the tip of her nose looks more pointy now.
    I actually liked her before.

I looked really hard at both pictures that showed her entire face and I couldn't see any difference...

Looking at all those pics, I realized her cheeks are different. Maybe that skewed the perception of her nose.

I don't think her nose looks any different at all. There's nothing wrong with it, IMO.

Reading this thread has made my head spin.
    1. She would be in my top 5 most beautiful women list but only recently, something about her face has changed and I'm not sure it's a nose job, it might even just be a fringe (or bangs as you lot call it )

2. wickedho - by your logic saying a white person's nose was too narrow would be racist because white people generally have narrower noses. I think Rumer Willis' nose is too narrow - I hope I'm not a racist based on this statement - I'm definitely Rumer Willisist though.
    I can also see why people think her nose is too wide (I don't personally agree, I'm borderline in love with this girl's face) because it has a relatively narrow bridge compared to her nostrils and I actually think it is wider than the average black person's nose. Most people's noses (whatever their race) fit their face, the ratio works whether wide or narrow but I think Rihanna's is a little wider in proportion to her face and definitely in proportion to her bridge.

That's my two cents, and I do get your point WickedHo about the Western sense of beauty but I don't think that's the point here. Queen Latifah has around the same size nose (if not wider) and it fits her face, Rihanna's looks a little off in the earlier pictures because the ratio is a little off. Black people can be ugly you know and calling them so isn't racist. Calling people ugly because they are black is, it's not her race making her unattractive in their eyes it's the proportion not the size of her nose itself.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Looking at all those pics, I realized her cheeks are different. Maybe that skewed the perception of her nose.
    Her cheeks and her nose look different in those two pix because her smile is slightly different. When you smile, it affects the shape of your nose and your cheeks, if only slightly.

I see no remarkable difference. I don't think she's had a nose job. I do think her forehead is huge, but I think it adds to her beauty.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Smile I agree!

I honestly dont think youre being racist and I'm black myself. I do think though her nose is quite wide. I understand you dont mean "wide" as in the look of black peoples noses. I think the reason people dont see this is because shes a celebrity and her flaws will be accepted!
    ΜˉΜ

Doesn't look like a nose job to me.

I totally agree with jeslee!

I was about to say the exact same thing.

Personally, her singing makes me want to rip my ears off, but I think she's adorable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think she's naturally very pretty.

I don't see a nosejob, and I think she's pretty confident in her natural looks otherwise she would have seen a plastic surgeon a loong time ago for her nose.

Bronze Member

I definitely believe Rihanna had a nose job or maybe even more than one. She had one of the biggest noses in the industry.

If people believe that Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simspon, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson and Kerry Washington have had it done, then for damn sure, Rihanna had one. You have to know she's caught hell for her nose. Not that she wasn't pretty, but that's the sick industry called Hollywood.

And I have two friends in the industry. One is a photographer (male) and the other is a makeup artist (female). They don't know each other, but BOTH have said that almost ALL celebs male and female have had some plastic surgery b/c the industry is just that fickle. So, even the people you don't think have had it done, probably have. Not even always because they want to, but just because that's the way the industry goes!

Her music is stank, but I think she's a cutie. I'll take her over Gisele anyday.

Bronze Member

Rihanna: Beauty Chameleon -- The Cut

ok...after looking at these images, maybe I was wrong....it's SO hard to say......and ya know what? i don't really care..I can take or leave her music, but I do think she is gorgeous..it's her eyes that make her beautiful..hmmm. wonder if that is her real eye color?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information