Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna: nose job or makeup/shading?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Definitely better before. In the after, why does she look gray?
    gray..... I may be wrong, but I'm guessing skin lightners and bleaching creams
    & not a single fuck was given...

^^ Thanks! I thought my monitor was messed up or something.

look at her chest....its the same colour as the before picture. The grey stuff is her make-up. I dunno abt her nose, it cud just be contoured.

Bronze Member

Angry

ok... so is it really important for people to be critizing someone else's features? are all of ya'll's features so perfectly intact that u should be even talking anyway? rihanna is beautiful the way she is. and for those who said she is black so thats why her nose is big and flat ir whatever u said, ur damn right, she doesn't need to have a huge skinny, pointy & long nose to look beautful- sorry. black is still & will ALWAYS be B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    Listen,
    I think Rihanna's nose is too large.
    I never said "all black people have wide noses and the whole race should go under the knife".
    I know, as the rest of the world knows as well, that black people have structural bones that make their noses look larger.
    I never said that Rihanna's nose it too wide to be black, I just said her nose is big specifically to her.
    Paris Hilton has a hooked nose doesn't mean all white people have. So, should I ask "hooked up from whom???"! Pleaaaaase!

I still think black people have larger noses, as well as Japaneses have almond eyes, and most of German people are blond. I still think Rihanna has extra large nostrils and that her nose looks excavate. This is her feature: not common to every black person, but in her it's exaggerated.
    I know I'm not racist, I'm not saying what some people here are interpreting and want me to say.
    If you don't wanna read carefully in order to understand my thought, I don't care. I won't say a word more.
    If you wanna blame me for being racist, then, bring it on.

Er earth to meekus- German people mostly have BROWN HAIR!
    Just accept you are wrong, it's just your social conditioning thats why you don't realise it honey. I don't reckon that you are racist... but the western world is. We are all brought up to see beauty a certain way. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    It looks like make-up and lighting to me. I don't think it's a nosejob. AND HER NOSE IS NOT TOO BIG OR TOO FAT OR TOO WIDE. That's what BLACK PEOPLE'S noses look like, you fucking Nazis.
    We're on the same page. Why should all noses be narrow and skinny?
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

As a person of black heritage I want to say:

A) Her nose is ugly! So is Paris Hilton's. Their noses are hideous in different ways, but monstrous nonetheless.

B) It looks as if she had very subtle work done. She refined it, without losing the original base structure.

C) Negroid noses are neither too wide, nor too flat. That is the structure given to the race. I could say white features are too this or too that, but not for white structure. Don't use white standards to judge other races. Use that race's standards to judge features. Asians are going through ridiculous processes to appear more caucasian. Why? There are ugly people in every ethnicity. Pert noses and small features are not always pretty.

Paris has the worst nose ever, hands down. Oh wait, there IS Michael Jackson.. so i'll say for a woman paris has the worst. Its truly a beak.

So... if it's "shading"... why is she lookin' like Lisa Kudrow now?? What's that downward point all about?

THIS SECOND PIC IS SHADING (her nose was much much larger). THAT FIRST ONE IS JUST RIDICULOUS! 19 & already under the knife. If you're ugly you're ugly embrace it & cover it up with gobs & gobs of makeup!

Nope, still looks huge to me.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Yes it is HUGE, but it has been worked on

Can't really compare a full frontal pic with a side view, but anyways her nose looks good to me and if she did have work done so what!
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

I'm crap at knowing if people have had work done, but I trust what NHKMM says, he always seems to know this stuff!

I keep looking at the pictures and it looks like a nose job, but I am not sure.... the before picture looks better to me.

I don't think her nose is ugly, it seems to fit her face and it doesn't look like a nose that needs to be fixed..... plus who wants to have a nose like everyone else in Hollyweird anyway? It's unique!

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyBabii2007 View Post
    ok... so is it really important for people to be critizing someone else's features? are all of ya'll's features so perfectly intact that u should be even talking anyway? rihanna is beautiful the way she is. and for those who said she is black so thats why her nose is big and flat ir whatever u said, ur damn right, she doesn't need to have a huge skinny, pointy & long nose to look beautful- sorry. black is still & will ALWAYS be B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!!!
    No she's not! She looks like an alien aborted a baby in the spot where a human's forehead would be And stop trying to "blame" her ugliness on Blacks... it's unacceptable & I won't stand for it!

Again.. why is she looking like Lisa Kudrow in this recent pic?

And dammit!! I said her nose is big as fukk & that's exactly what I meant. Am I racist for saying her forehead is ridiculously huge? It's almost unnatural
    Last edited by Sm0kah0ntas; January 16th, 2008 at 05:22 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information