Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lady Gaga's nose job

Gold Member

I think that she looks fine, old/new nose and all. She's an amazing performer with a unique style and I pray she doesn't succomb to the cookie cutter Barbie look.

If she got a nose job, then I hope she is demanding her money back.

No way, I think it was a good, subtle job. She looks better now, but still like herself.

Yeah, I like her nose job. She has a very Italian nose, my family is filled with them. I love those kind of noses, they're distinct and give a face character. I'm glad she only shaved down a little, but kept the original shape. She'd look like crap if she chopped it all off to have a little button nose.

not a fan of her music but i don't get the hate for this gal. why do people think she looks like a man? i don't see anything manly about her face or body and i don't think she's ugly either.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    not a fan of her music but i don't get the hate for this gal. why do people think she looks like a man? i don't see anything manly about her face or body and i don't think she's ugly either.
    I don't think she looks the slightest bit like a man - maybe people make the association because a lot of guys who are female impersonators will do the same kind of over-the-top outfits, hair, and makeup.

And I like women with big noses. Not, Rossy de Palma sized, but the typical Roman, Arabic, Indian/Pakistani noses.

Gaga also has a very strong singing voice. It actually sounds better when she is just playing the piano and singing along to it.

fgg

i don't think she looks manly but she's not pretty either. and she has an amazing ass. kesha, on the other hand, is manly.

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Definite nosejob. Her nose isn't even that big and big noses aren't necessarily 'bad'. I hate the way so many people (not talking about people here) have this mentality that anything bigger than a cute little nose is a terrible thing to have and automatically makes you 'ugly'. A chin implant is unnecessary PS but would balance out her face more but it seems she doesn't really want to go down the PS road and there's nothing wrong with that.
    It depends on the person's face.

Bronze Member

Lady Gaga to me has actually gotten less attractive the more fame she has. I def vote no for the nose job in just dance and poker face vids she was actually pretty. I dont know of many nose jobs that make ppl less attractive or makes their bridge seem to be even more noticeable. Unless you are speaking of a nose job that occured before her being a fame monster.

Bronze Member

I'm not a fan of her music at all. But, the "she looks like a dude" comments are laughable but less so than Gaga saying "plastic surgery promotes insecurity." Is this as opposed to the other PS, photoshop because all of her covers and spreads are heavily photoshopped. Photoshop is temporary plastic surgery. Most people who purchase magazines expect some retouching but when someone has thunder thighs with dimpled skin the size of moon craters in a candid picture or video and then in a magazine, they have svelte, smooth legs, it's fraudulent.

A definite nose job and a decent one and I agree with those who said she'd look awful with a petite button nose. If you look at her now, your eyes don't immediately get drawn to her nose whereas they did before the rhinoplasty.

Meh, so she had a nose job? We would have all done the same thing if we had a big honking nose.

Ugly before and after.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Ugly before and after.
    Yep, and I think she's had another nose job since this post was started. She's done something major to her face because she doesn't even look like the same person in the most recent photos I've seen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information