Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart's Nose job

I absolutely detest my nose so this thread is making me want to save up for a refinement myself!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

She's definitely had work done on her nose to suit her (average) face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I don't think she had it done, I think she got older and grew into it. It's all flared out in the younger shot because she's smiling. Maybe people think she got it tweaked because the bitch never smiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm not seeing nose job, I'm seeing a kid that grew into her features.
    i agree.
    she was about 12 in those before pics and i don't think it makes much sense to compare a child to a grown woman.
    my nose looked huge at that age and is much smaller now - without any PS.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I think she just grew into her features. People often have medium/large noses are a child or teenager but then grow into them in their later teens and as an adult look completely proportioned.

I like her nose. It's straight, strong, not too big or small. I much prefer a nose like hers to 'ski slope' noses people seem to get with nose jobs. In isolation the 'ski slope' nose may look better than a strong less curved nose, but within the context of the entire face they hardly ever 'fit' imo. Your best nose is not a 'perfect nose' but your own nose with a few adjustments like flattening out a bump or slightly reducing nostril show etc. Subtle changes get the best results.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know about a nose job, but she looked like Brad Pitt as a child. If I had to choose, I'd say she grew into her nose.
    I was wondering if somebody else would notice that! Totally mini Pittshitt!

I think she had her nose very lightly refined. It's good work because it's delicate and subtle. What I'm talking about isn't size-related, so I agree that she also grew into her nose.

I also noticed that she had little puffy undereye bags as a kid that have vanished. I think she had several very subtle things done and some eye work was one of them.

Angelina had the same thing. She used to have a roll of puff right under her lower eyelid but it vanished around when she had a lot of other stuff done, post-Billy Bob and pre-Brad. She too had tremendously good work and to some ways of thinking, improved her looks. She certainly refined them. Those puffy undereyes hardly ever show up now; I think she does get them when she's been hitting the substances too hard. But she used to always have them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    I think she just grew into her features. People often have medium/large noses are a child or teenager but then grow into them in their later teens and as an adult look completely proportioned.

I like her nose. It's straight, strong, not too big or small. I much prefer a nose like hers to 'ski slope' noses people seem to get with nose jobs. In isolation the 'ski slope' nose may look better than a strong less curved nose, but within the context of the entire face they hardly ever 'fit' imo. Your best nose is not a 'perfect nose' but your own nose with a few adjustments like flattening out a bump or slightly reducing nostril show etc. Subtle changes get the best results.
    I agree with that last statement totally. I've noticed that nose jobs of the 60s and 70s were HIDEOUS. Like MTM's or Sissy Spacek's. Or Marlo Thomas!

Whereas, what little nose work they did in the 40s was usually better. E.g. Marilyn Monroe's. Maybe they got a little too ambitious for a while as technology improved?!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I watched a clip of her on the Graham Norton show last year and the way the light hit her made it clear her nose isn't symmetrical (she had a tiny little bump on one side). I still think no nose job (unless she's had it refined since 2011).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information