Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian's nose job

Hit By Ban Bus!

and it means "son of" - just like "son", "sen", "Ben" in Hebrew, "oglu" in Turkish, "zadeh" in Persian, "Ibn" in Arabic, and "escu" in either Serbian or Croatian (or both, I don't know).

Is Armenia in the middle east? Sorry for all the questions but you don't hear alot about Armenia or see alot of armenians (at least not where I live).

Quote Originally Posted by Tierra View Post
    Is Armenia in the middle east? Sorry for all the questions but you don't hear alot about Armenia or see alot of armenians (at least not where I live).
    Yes, it is bordered by Iran, Georgia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan. From 1920 to 1991, it was under Soviet control as part of the USSR. It's a Christian country (unlike Iran, Turkey, and Azerbaijan).

In the U.S., there are large numbers of Armenians living in Detroit (and its suburbs) and Glendale, CA.

As for celebrities, Cher and Andre Agassi are both Armenian.

Hit By Ban Bus!

For the record, Cher is part American Indian (Cherokee), English, German and Armenian (her father is Armenian). I don't know about Agassi.

wow interesting! I never knew that. Thanks you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    For the record, Cher is part American Indian (Cherokee), English, German and Armenian (her father is Armenian). I don't know about Agassi.
    His father was born in Armenia. Agassi and Jerry Tarkanian are Vegas' most famous Armenians. lol.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she looks like a brunette paris hilton. trampy.

Of course she had one, you don't think all rich girls are born naturally looking like Barbie. Who gets that kind of luck: filthy rich and naturally beautiful. That's very uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    and it means "son of" - just like "son", "sen", "Ben" in Hebrew, "oglu" in Turkish, "zadeh" in Persian, "Ibn" in Arabic, and "escu" in either Serbian or Croatian (or both, I don't know).
    and to add another - O' and Mc in Irish are son of and grandson of, altho can't remember which is which...
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I can't help it, I think she is striking and gorgeous and her body is rockin'. She oozes sex appeal until she speaks, I really hate those fake breathy little girl tones of voices people like her, Paris, and Anna Nicole use.

When I am looking at someone I don't take into account whether or not they have had ps to achieve that look anymore than I critique whether or not they are wearing makeup or color their hair. Pretty is pretty to me.

Kim could probably have a thread in every one of our ps categories, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Before:

After:

I was looking at these pics again. I like the nose itself. I think she is more attractive with this nose, but it's still not right for her face.

I can tell with some folks how successful the nose job was overall by looking for "negative space": if you look at the space between her nose and upper lip and the space between her bottom lash line and the bottom of her cheekbone, you can tell her face is off balance. It's almost like you can see part of the overall is missing somehow.

When a nose job really speaks to the other features proportionately, the face is transformed - just like with Winona Ryder's (second) nose job.

Isn't Bruce Jenner her step-father? If so, he should have gone to her surgeon cuz his nose is really f'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Isn't Bruce Jenner her step-father? If so, he should have gone to her surgeon cuz his nose is really f'd up.
    I've always wondered what Bruce had in mind when he went for his nose job. I wondered what he saw as wrong and needing fixing. Amazing how much his whole face looked odd after that one.

ETA: I was warned that nose surgery was, for the most, a "type changing" surgery - that your overall type of look, your whole face, would appear different as a result, which is different from, let's say, having lower lid work done or Botox (then again, with a bad enough surgeon, *anything* can get botched and change your whole look). I can really understand the warning in those words the more nose jobs I see.

Her nose looks much better, maybe a bit too small for her face?
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Bronze Member

if those pics should be proof for a nose job... 2nd pic is bad quality...
    and I'd say she has just alot of make-up on + bright lighting + different angle in second pic, so anyone would look better...

no evidence of nose job to me, sorry, not convinced...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information