Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston reportedly gets another nose job

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Reminds me of Bree Walker whom I recently saw in an interview. She flat out denied having any plastic surgery.

W.T.F.?
    Bree Walker denied having PS? Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Reminds me of Bree Walker whom I recently saw in an interview. She flat out denied having any plastic surgery.
    That's just crazy. She was such a pretty woman. I remember watching her on the news back in the day. Now, she looks monstrous.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i thought she got her chin redone...and her nose too. well, that's good, because those things made her fug! perhaps she wants a nose like angelina and a chin like hers too!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    That's just crazy. She was such a pretty woman. I remember watching her on the news back in the day. Now, she looks monstrous.
    She was. During the interview she said something like her lips just look bigger because she lost weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I hate when celebs try and sell us on this shit - ie Cindy Crawford and that whole "I've never been under the knife" line of shit. Selling cosmetics and moisturizers to the public swearing that's her fucking secret when, in fact, she's getting shot up with botox and all kinds of shit. Don't lie to the public and tell them the secret is drinking 12 gallons of water per day and moisturizing, ya bitches!
    Cindy admitted having work done.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    i thought she got her chin redone...and her nose too. well, that's good, because those things made her fug! perhaps she wants a nose like angelina and a chin like hers too!
    What? She ever did something to her chin? Did she make it bigger? Cuz it kinda looks more prominent than before, it sure doesn't look any smaller.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

Well, I can't believe that she would have rhinoplasty and be hopping in the car four hours later. She would be in the recovery room for a while, wouldn't she?

I'm certainly willing to believe that she WOULD have a nose job and other ps, but it just seems like that was too fast! What kind of procedure do they do to correct a deviated septum, anyway?

Well, I guess we'll soon find out. Interesting, though- I remember thinking that her nose looked narrower between her eyes at the Golden Globes. That would have been before this- did I imagine things?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Maybe she went in for a surgery much earlier and this was just a follow-up.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

^Whats the 'crapload' of work on her face though? As I pointed out before, apart from her eyes, she's homely to the max.
    Well, so is Tori Spelling...
    I think it's about doing several small tweaks over a longer period of time. Jennifer Aniston isn't exactly the greatest acting talent the world has ever seen, she has box office appeal because she's Rachel from Friends. She needs to be recognizable, and she's probably smart enough to realize that doing too much to her face - like Jennifer Grey did, for example - would ruin her career.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    What? She ever did something to her chin? Did she make it bigger? Cuz it kinda looks more prominent than before, it sure doesn't look any smaller.
    Whenever she gains a few pounds it goes straight to her chin.....

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    Well, I can't believe that she would have rhinoplasty and be hopping in the car four hours later. She would be in the recovery room for a while, wouldn't she?

I'm certainly willing to believe that she WOULD have a nose job and other ps, but it just seems like that was too fast! What kind of procedure do they do to correct a deviated septum, anyway?

Well, I guess we'll soon find out. Interesting, though- I remember thinking that her nose looked narrower between her eyes at the Golden Globes. That would have been before this- did I imagine things?
    Maybe she had something similar to Ashley Simpson. I remember reading it wasn't as intensive for recovery. I'm interested to see if this is true.

Gold Member

I think JA had a bad nose job in the late 80s or early 90s. Over the years she's been trying to correct it with subtle tweaks here and there. She definately did something before the People's Choice Awards, the bridge of her nose is wider. Either she had her nose done months ago or she had that nonsurgical nosejob that gives temporary results. It's done with a filler. Anyway, her nose looks great. Maybe she wants to make those results perm.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Silver Member

Ah, yes- I meant the People's Choice Awards, not the Golden Globes! Maybe she had it done a while back and was just having a follow up appt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I didn't realize how obvious her nose job was until I came here and saw some of the side by sides. There's no way her body is all natural. No way. As she's said herself, she's Greek woman with a Greek woman's body. There's no way she dieted herself down to this. No way.
    I'm curious about what exactly would be considered a "Greek woman's body" here... We come in all shapes and sizes and some of us are thin, well-toned, the works.

Oh, well, what do I know... I'll just take my huge Greek butt off this chair and stand up, hopefully I'll manage under the weight of my huge Greek nose and chin.

^^ JennIFER ANISTON!? OMG IM SUCH A BIG FAN!!!!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information