Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston reportedly gets another nose job

I don't think she ever claimed addiction, just dabbling...am I wrong?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Has Angelina admitted to having a heroin addiction? (I'm asking seriously - I just didn't know)
    I think so, in the past.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Oh stop it already! We know both these broads have had a shitload of work done and probably each done several illicit drugs at one time or another, regardless of which one we like better.

Thank you MrsD, for speaking my thoughts exactly!

Thank you MrsD and prnjcq7.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Angelinas drug may be heroin but Jennifers is cocaine.
    I thought Jennifer was just a pothead? Live and learn.

I don't see why she would get a boob job. She has great boobs. They're one of her best features.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I thought Jennifer was just a pothead? Live and learn.

I don't see why she would get a boob job. She has great boobs. They're one of her best features.
    I think Jen and Brad used to pass the dutchie

And yes, why the hell would JA get a boob job? I would kill for boobs like hers! And the body too...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Well it's about damn time. I remember thinking a long time ago that Ms. Jen was never going to find a man and be happy, not with having to subject him to looking at that huge schnoz every morning. Not any Movie Star man anyways, which is seemingly all Jen will go for. If she wants one of these "A-list" stars, then she needs to present herself as A-list as well.

Sad, but true. She lost Brad to some crazy, former-lesbian, brother-kissing, blood in a vial wearing, vampiric controversial "whore". Wow, that's quite an insult for the girl next door, don'tcha think? What could have attracted Brad to all that? Oh, Angelina's near perfect face, features, nose, eyes, lips, hair. Goes to show that looks can be more important than personality!

I was tired too of looking at her big schnoz, and I don't live with her!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    january 23rd is today first of all. secondly, do surgeons even work on saturdays?
    They may for celebrities. I wouldn't be surprised. They probably least expect the paparazzi to be hanging around a plastic surgeon's office on a Saturday.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Silver Member

I don't think she's had any work done on her body. I think she lost some weight and has that body because she works out a lot. You can tell she does because of how toned she looks.

I think I might need to get my eyes checked because I've never found anything wrong with Jennifer's current nose... It's truly strange to me how people say it's huge and this and that. It looks completely normal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    What could have attracted Brad to all that? Oh, Angelina's near perfect face, features, nose, eyes, lips, hair. Goes to show that looks can be more important than personality!
    Ah yes, I believe this is a part of the marriage vows now. What a statement.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Brad has no personality. And who's to say Brad was solely attracted to Angie for her looks- maybe he thought she was a great person or/and because she was a mother and he wanted kids badly....

Why does she keep avoiding the most monstrous part of her fugly face? Her Chin!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

wouldn't be able to do anything with all the remaining skin??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Why does she keep avoiding the most monstrous part of her fugly face? Her Chin!
    LOL

Jen's publicist Stephen Huvane has admitted that Jen went under the knife. He also admits that she was having a deviated septum corrected from a previous surgery that was incorrectly done over 12 years ago.

So this PROVES that Jen DID have a previous rhinoplasty, for all the naysayers on these boards who just couldn't / wouldn't admit it!

Oh yea, and evvverryone uses the "deviated septum" excuse for their rhinoplasty when they don't want to admit they were doing the rhino for cosmetic reasons only. I guess we'll know soon enough if Jen's new nose looks Ashlee Simpson-different if she was really was there solely to correct a deviated septum!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information