Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka Trump's tiny new nose

She will never be more than a 3. It's in her genes.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    Is it just me who likes her new nose and chin implant?
    I love it. Much improved from the original and nose job #1. So much more elegant and refined.

It *is* small, and probably slightly out of proportion to her face. I would like to see it slightly larger at the tip, but then the rotation upward probably wouldn't have worked as well (and that rotation was needed badly).

You can actually detect the "negative space" in her face because the nose is so small, but I still like it because the nose itself is beautiful and balanced. It did wonders for opening up her eyes, which are very pretty once she got the hang of decently shaped and groomed eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    Her boobs look huge. How does she stay upright?
    They are seriously overdone, and for a while, it looked like her right breast was trying to make a run for it. They were so high and uneven. They don't really fit her body.

I seriously worry about the drooping that will occur and how little breast tissue and how much scar tissue will be left when the implants have to be replaced within 10 years (is that still the rule?).

Another thing is when I see a woman with big implants like that on a smallish frame, the tissue has to stretch a lot, and the stretch marks can be painfully obvious along cleavage in some tops.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    Is it just me who likes her new nose and chin implant?
    I like her with the new nose. I don't think she had a chin implant, the first and third pictures look like the same chin.

I think it looks cute

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    I like her with the new nose. I don't think she had a chin implant, the first and third pictures look like the same chin.
    Obvious chin implant. Look at her 1998 pic - no chin, lol.

she is such an unusual looking woman.

That is awful..it looks way toooooooo small and weird..

The transformation is so shocking. She definitely got a chin implant.

You can actually detect the "negative space" in her face because the nose is so small, but I still like it because the nose itself is beautiful and balanced. It did wonders for opening up her eyes, which are very pretty once she got the hang of decently shaped and groomed eyebrows.
    What do you mean "negative space"?

I don't understand why she did all this to herself..she was fine looking before it all..

Next she'll get her eyes made smaller and her lips too

Ivanka is one ugly chick. Not even kidding. Before you know it, she is gunna have the worst comb over in the world.
    I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of excepting my hand. --Matthew McFadyen(Pride and Prejudice)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    What do you mean "negative space"?
    Hi Dangerous,

Iím looking at the height and curve of her forehead to her hairline, the size of her cheekbones, the distance from tear duct to tear duct, and the distance between the nose and top lip. To me, those are the dimensions that make Ivankaís nose too small, which forces my eye right to the middle of her nose, as if my brain is trying to see what isnít there to make the face more natural-looking.

Also, the shape and size of her jaw near her ears gives a sense of her bone structure too. When her hair is out of the way, my eyes go from her jaw bone to that bitty nose, and then my eyes start to fill in what is missing: namely, a good chunk of bridge in height and width.

While I might be in the minority of finding her current facial look overall attractive, my eyes are still drawn to where something should be and isnít. Thatís what I mean by negative space: itís the part of her face where my sense of symmetry is telling me that a piece is missing here. I have the same reaction to Kim Kardashianís nose, though again the nose itself is really cute and I think her appearance is improved (facially at least Ė those butt implants, howeverÖ).

Thereís a good analysis of facial planes and balance here: The Rhinoplasty Center: The Ideal Nose

I also checked out this guide to facial dimensions: Ideal Beauty? Facial Analysis & Symmetry: Section 1 | From Yes They're Fake!

Hereís an excerpt:

The easiest way to evaluate the relative width of facial structures is to divide the face into vertical fifths with each fifth being equal to one eye width. This technique is also helpful at determining the appropriate width of several individual subunits and will be discussed more later. Also transverse distances at bitemporal and bigonial lines should be equal and approximately ten percent shorter than the bizygomatic line drawn through the malar eminences.
    The point about the vertical fifths applies to Ivanka: I couldnít make it work so well on her pic from í98, but I could do much better with the recent pic where the chin is set differently Ė could just be the camera angle and the pics Iím looking at, but I think she got a little help there although it's really well done.

When I look at the previous width of her nose and the height of her bridge in the 9.15.98 pic, I donít find negative space, but there is an unflattering tip (the size of the original tip doesnít bother me as much as the shape) and a bridge that is higher, wider and humped (had the surgeon just removed the hump, I think it would have looked better instead of the strong reshaping).

When I do make-up for me or anyone, I stay very aware of the whole picture and the proportions (especially when I'm doing eyebrows and lips), so I think exactly along these lines when Iím figuring out what to highlight and contour.

Just because I was looking more at her pics: I hate hate hate the tip from her first nose job (Paris Hilton's current nose has some of the same weirdness in the tip). It made me think of Dr. Denenberg's tip work for tips that look "flaccid" lol: Rhinoplasty tutorial, Tip support: page 6 - FacialSurgery.com

thanks!! that's really interesting... and good to know.

Ariesallover, please tell me you're a plastic surgeon! You sure sound like one!

I would love to have a surgeon on this board to analyze all the work the celebs get done.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Dangerous, glad it helped.

Chilly Willy, your avatar cracks me up. Not a surgeon, but I do want my nose done someday. I'm really into aesthetics and makeup beyond my personal hang-up on my nose, so I get fixated on the "science" behind what makes something work or not work.

The moral of Ivanka's nose: you can have tons of money but still not get a great result from the first rhinoplasty.

Of the surgeons I've researched for myself (ahhh someday!), Denenberg and Daniel Becker seem to have the best tips and outcomes. They really work *with* the face unlike some surgeons who seem to get dangerously close to the cookie-cutter approach to noses (*cough* Dr. Rey). Their tip work is especially good - that's where I find the artistry and engineering really comes in and where I have to put my trust in the surgeon's judgment. I can talk all day about what I want and point to pictures, but once the skin is peeled back and the cartilage support is determined, it's up to him/her.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information