Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heath Ledger - what do you think?

Default Re: Heath Ledger - what do you think?

His nose looks slightly smaller. Not as fat. The rest could be just he finally lost the baby fat. I don't think he is that attractive, before or after. Cute but that is about it.

Default Re: Heath Ledger - what do you think?

i don't see the nose job. and no, i'm not in denial, even though i think he's yummy. i honestly don't see it. what i see is normal, you get older, your features become more defined, he looks like a kid in that before pic SVZ posted, and lots of teenagers go through phases where their noses get a lot bigger. when i look of pics at myself up till about a few years ago, my nose looks bigger too

This guy is almost filthier that Pete Doherty. I cannot stand him. HE makes me wanna puke. BLEAH!!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

He is pleasant looking thats it. Nothing special looks wise.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Bronze Member

I think it is a question of lightning and angle... I don't see anything that suggests a change. The tip is still bulbous, and the nostrils are still wide. I love Heath Ledger's nose - it is so sexy and manly - but it is not the type of nose that people who get nose jobs tend to want to have when they leave the surgeon's.

Also, it would really seem out of character for Heath Ledger to get a nose job. He's often scruffy and greasy-haired - I think he's cool with the way he looks. It just wouldn't suit his style to put his nose under the knife to get it prettified. Same with Shane West, Trent Ford, and Dominic Purcell, who also have big, broad noses...

That's not a nose job. LMFAO.

Bronze Member

I'm sure it is a case of lighting and angle - I honestly don't see a nose job here... Look at the tip and the nostrils: the tip is still bulbous, and the nostrils are still wide. This is not the nose that the typical rhinoplasty patient would like to leave the surgeon's with.

Anyway, would it really be in character for Heath Ledger to get a nose job? A guy that relaxed and scruffy-looking? I don't think it would suit his image, just like it would suit Dominic Purcell, Trent Ford, or Shane West - goodlooking, scruffy guys who all have big, broad noses.

Anyway, I think Heath Ledger is awesome, and I love his nose - there is something primal and very masculine about it because it is so broad, and I find that very sexy.

Bronze Member

Sorry guys, the second post was one I made after signing up - it didn't appear because I hadn't introduced myself yet. When I thought that it wasn't going to post, I pretty much wrote the same message again after having posted in in the forum where new members introduce themselves...

By the way, I watched Ned Kelly last night...Heath Ledger sure does look nice - and his nose looks fantastic on the poster!

http://www.dvdoo.dk/dvdoo/images/mov...elly_2dk_f.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    That's not a nose job. LMFAO.
    Ahaha, exactly! Seriously people.

Either way, i dont think he's hot. He is OK, but i dont want to do him. Big pass there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information