Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    I think if your nose looks exactly the same as it did 20 years ago, that is an obvious indication of PS.

Don't noses grow as you age?
    Depends on your age....but yes, it is true.

Bronze Member

"LOL "exactly the same"... Some people are certainly in denial. There is hardly anything the same about these noses. On another note, if you love her so damn much, why does it even matter to you to admit it that she has obviously had at least one nose job?? I'm not crazy about PS to put it lightly, but there are people I like in showbusiness who have had PS and I still like them and respect them. It's just silly to act all blind when it's pretty obvious."

The pictures i have posted show that Halle has the same nose from the High School Picture to now. The problem i have is that when people say that Halle's have an "obvious nose job" i've yet to hear anyone give a specific date when it occured, or how many did she have, or who was the surgeon??? Especially when these same people also claim that she has her lips and botox injections, and one poster even went as far as to say that halle has replaced all of her natural teeth with crowns. It really comes across that these people are jealous of Halle's Natural beauty and so this "nose Job" thing along with the other things that i mentioned come out as a petty way of trying to putting her down her excellent looks and beauty. Halle's has supposedly had all of these operations and never once got caught by the press??? That is too much to believe.

You mean to also tell me that that grainy picture of Halle's at the 1986 Beauty Pageant is the so called proof that halle has had a nose job (especially when the picture doesn't even focus on her face but her whole upper body)??? You didn't even compare the picture to any other Halle Berry picture in that post and yet you say that a nose job is obvious??? Obvious from what??? And if she has had so many tweaks as you put why hasn't the press caught her in the act for over two and a half decades??? They can catch Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson but not Halle??? And can you show me what exactly is the difference in the two pictures i posted since the major complaint here is the tip of Halle's nose:

The tip looks exactly the same and both of these pictures are over twenty years apart. The width of Halle nose in both pictures are just as wide and the have the same shape. It honesty don't see a nose job.
    Last edited by BrianKlein75; May 9th, 2007 at 05:24 PM.

lol
    The tip is way chunkier in the older pic. The nose is much wider, and the bridge is certainly also wider in the first pic. You have to either LOVE her or BE her to say these are the same noses.
    As for the rest of your questions... Are you kidding me? You come to a gossip forum and you want what exactly? Should I have the damn receipt her plastic surgeon gave her when he gave her the nose job to say that I THINK PERSONALLY that her nose has obviously been tinkered with??
    Iäm also going to say she's had her lips fattened, her eyelids worked on and she must be doing something to keep her face THAT tight and smooth at her age. Not even MY face is that tight and I'm freaking 27 years old. Celebrities DO get PS! *shock*
    The woman is ANOTHER WOMAN. Can you honestly say that looking at the older pic, that she is as beautiful or her features as perfect as the newer ones? Would you EVER give that girl in the old pics a second look??
    But hey, like I said before, if YOU like her, then what does it matter?? You're not going to convince anyone here to call it day when it very clearly night.

^Exactly.

That said, I think she's a decent actress and there's no doubt about her being gorgeous (although she's *far* from being at the top of my "beautiful women" list) - but "natural" my ass.

And oh, phistickie - - - so you're actually saying that plastic surgery was an improvement?

I think she looks good, but way too perfect. She bores me both with her looks and her acting...

Halle's has supposedly had all of these operations and never once got caught by the press??? That is too much to believe.
    Since when is every celebrity caught going in and coming out of the plastic surgeon's office?

This is just getting silly.

Bronze Member

"ol
    The tip is way chunkier in the older pic. The nose is much wider, and the bridge is certainly also wider in the first pic. You have to either LOVE her or BE her to say these are the same noses. "

No the nose are about the same width and are just as wide.

"As for the rest of your questions... Are you kidding me? You come to a gossip forum and you want what exactly? Should I have the damn receipt her plastic surgeon gave her when he gave her the nose job to say that I THINK PERSONALLY that her nose has obviously been tinkered with??
    Iäm also going to say she's had her lips fattened, her eyelids worked on and she must be doing something to keep her face THAT tight and smooth at her age."

I guess makeup couldn't possibly be a part of Halle's looks. Beside Halle doesn't smoke and because of her diabetes (which she has had since 1989) does what she can to eat right and has lost a lot of the baby fat on her face. Her lips are full, and in the Black and white picture she is bitting on her lower lip, which is partially curled.

"Not even MY face is that tight and I'm freaking 27 years old. Celebrities DO get PS! *shock*"
    The woman is ANOTHER WOMAN. Can you honestly say that looking at the older pic, that she is as beautiful or her features as perfect as the newer ones? Would you EVER give that girl in the old pics a second look??
    But hey, like I said before, if YOU like her, then what does it matter?? You're not going to convince anyone here to call it day when it very clearly night."

Yes i would, Halle was beautiful then and is beautiful now. She had to lose weight because of her Diabetes, and her face has slimmed down, but i don't see anything tight about her face. And if her looks "bore you" why do you have to respond to every one of my post then (it not my fault you feel threatened by my postjust because i don't join the "Hate on Halle's Looks" bandwagon, and if is it just a forum to you why can't you fathom that there are people who will disagree with what you think)??? In fact why are you even here if Halle is so boring??? Plus what you are saying is a contradiction, you know that Halle's had several operations but then when i asked for some concrete proof thewn you tell me:

"Are you kidding me? You come to a gossip forum and you want what exactly? Should I have the damn receipt her plastic surgeon gave her when he gave her the nose job to say that I THINK PERSONALLY that her nose has obviously been tinkered with"

So you can accuse someone of having plastic surgery, but then don't believe that you have to actually prove anything ( a surgeon's name or year when the supposed change occured), and on top of that getting angry with someone who asks for simple proof (other than the enpty rhetoric of a jealous hater). And the real reason i ask this is because of the amount of surgery that you all claim Halle's had. You claim that she has had everything done, and with all that work and none of you can even give a specific year when halle supposedly started these surgeries or changes, or even where she went to get just a single one of this operations speaks volumes in itself. And Halle had her "eyelids worked on"??? Sounding more desperate by the minute. You're obviously a Halle hater so of course you're going to attack Halle's looks and pretend that they're all fake. Her nose does look the same in those pictures (it is just as wide and its the same size) and you are just nitpicking.
    Last edited by BrianKlein75; May 10th, 2007 at 08:04 PM.

Need actual proof? So I guess celebs like Michael Jackson never did have a nose job cos we don't have the name of his surgeon, pictures of him going in/out of the office nor have the actual surgeries on videotape as proof.

You're right. Shading, lighting,aging and poses do make a difference on his nose.

You're right Halle. Gosh, I should have believed you from your 1st post.
    Go Habs Go!!

^lmao!!!

Bronze Member

I'm not Halle Berry. And in regards to Michael we may not know the surgeon but in his case the skin bleaching/ trying to look white in the last three decades was terribly obvious (plus several times he was caught wearing Mask s and hats to cover his face while going out, like he had just got some work done on his face). And his nose fell off several times, so i don't believe any surgeon would want to take credit for Jackson's work because i don't believe that anyone thinks his Plastic Surgery was any good (do you think the surgeon or surgeons who did Jackson face are going to get work if the public knows that they're responsible for jacko's current terrible look, i don't think so). Halle's Nose looks the same as it did then in the picture set i posted previously, micheals nose in 1987 did NOT look anything like it did in 1982 or in the seventiess. Halle's nose is still wide and has the same shape. If Halle's Plastic Surgery was so good and made her look too perfect why aren't any of these surgeons openly advertising themselves as the people responsible for her face and looks??? Don't you think that annoucing that would help generate business for them, i mean why are they staying so silent??? And the other point i'm making which you had deliberately ignored in Halle's case is when didspecifically her supposed operations occur or Begin??? In Jackson's Case his started around 1982 during the release of his Thriller album, and has had several treatments since. I've yet to hear a specific year for when Halle's had her Nose Job's or her Botox, or her lip injections or her "eyelid work" done. No one can get a year for any of these jopbs Halle had.

Plastic surgeons have signed confidentiality agreements and are under oath with their clients, so advertising to the press isn't the brightest idea unless you want to commit career suicide. Plastic surgeons are recommended by 'whispers in the ears' from one client to another. I'm not even in Hollywood and I know that.

Michael Jackson grew up in front of the camera. Halle didn't. And I'm sure that she's kind of happy that there are 'very limited' pictures of her younger days floating around on the internet. I believe she had her supposed surgery just as her career was about to take off, after she won (2nd place) in that pageant and made a straight beeline to Hollywood.

But yeah, that's my take on it.
    Go Habs Go!!

Bronze Member

"Plastic surgeons have signed confidentiality agreements and are under oath with their clients, so advertising to the press isn't the brightest idea unless you want to commit career suicide."

Then why did Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Simpson, and Cameron Diaz all admit to having nose jobs within the last seven months??? I don't recall any of them committing "career suicides" (jennifer admitted at the People's Choice Awards this Jan 2007 that she had her nose done and Dr. Raj Kanoodi, a well known Plastic Surgeon comfirmed it in People Magazine, Ashley Nose job was confirmed by Dr. Raj Kanoodi in several Magazines like In Touch, People, US, and OK, and Cameron admitted she had one done in Nov or Dec of 2006) ??? And if these plastic Surgeons are supposed ly not allowed to advertise who they have worked on, how does the word of mouth then sell them??? How do the stars know which surgeon to go to or if they are any good if these surgeons can't tell anyone who they have worked on??? Try again.

"Michael Jackson grew up in front of the camera. Halle didn't. I believe she had her supposed surgery just as her career was about to take off, after she won (2nd place) in that pageant and made a straight beeline to Hollywood."

So Halle would get her nose jobs, botox and lip injections after being 1985 Miss Ohio and the runner up in 1986??? Why would she change her looks with plastic surgery, if her natural looks got her to be the 1985 Miss Ohio and almost the first place winner in 1986???
    Last edited by BrianKlein75; May 10th, 2007 at 08:57 PM.

Are "Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Simpson, and Cameron Diaz" plastic surgeons? I wrote 'plastic surgeons'. Re-read my 1st sentance.

If celebs want to admit their plastic surgeons, then all the more power to them. But plastic surgeons are under oath not to. If you're not sure, go ask your doctor if he can talk about your health file to the press.
    Go Habs Go!!

Nose Job!!!

Bronze Member

Still don't see a nose job.

"Are "Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Simpson, and Cameron Diaz" plastic surgeons? I wrote 'plastic surgeons'. Re-read my 1st sentance.

If celebs want to admit their plastic surgeons, then all the more power to them. But plastic surgeons are under oath not to. If you're not sure, go ask your doctor if he can talk about your health file to the press."

And again you deliberately ignore my points. Dr. Raj Kanoodi, A PLASTIC SURGEON comfirmed both Jennifer and Ashlee's nose Job in Publications like Magazines (People, Us, and InTouch) so if their is a so called confidence between surgeons and patients, why was he allowed to say anything in the first place and in a public source???

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information