Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Bronze Member

" It's a really thin line between pointing out a nose job and saying that a person's "black" nose is too wide (Too wide for who?)"

err....whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    Halle nose doesn't look thinner at the tip in these pictures. Her nose has the same shape and is the same size as in the first picture. And i also love how you say i'm a Halle fanatic just because i don't believe she had a nose job (it's almost like you are so jealous of Halle's natural beauty that the whole nose job attack comes out as a very desperate attempt to coax Halle Haters like you, into believing that Halle's Looks COULDN'T possibly be natural). Perhaps if you provided Specific dates or years to show when she supposedly had these "several nose jobs" since you "know" she had several ( and isn't it amazing how if she had several nose jobs the press never can seem to catch Halle supposedly in the act, like they caught Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson in the act during their nose jobs), or actual proof like where she went to get the supposed nose job or who were the surgeons. If her nose looked as thin as Paris Hilton's then yes i would agree that she has had a nose job, but the shape and contour of Halle's nose from the 1980's to now looks the same, so i still don't believe she has had a nose job.
    Ugh, what a FANATIC (you are, yes you are)
    Halle's nostrils are crooked now, her nose IS thinner and it's not just the make up, because you can obviously see it in her paparazzi pics.

And her looks are not natural, don't make me laugh. If you think that she hasn't had her lips done, that her teeth are totally fake or that the eyebrow area has had some work (either botox or an actual lift) - you're totally delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Those ones are really obvious though, and except for Janet and Lil Kim they don't involve the nose...
    Vivica has had her nose done

Bronze Member

Oh wow!!!

Bronze Member

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 681x550.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x480.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 574x860.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 823x1024.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 782x550.

The first picture is from the late 1980's and the last twelve are from this decade (the last three are from this year 2007). The nose has the same bulbous shape. Lighting, contouring makeup and angle of the picture can mad a nose look different, but Halle's didn't have a nose job.

Bronze Member

Aren't we desperate??? You're now bringing up her teeth???Her Teeth??? Like i'm sure Halle must have replaced ALL her natural teeth with full crowns (note sarcasm). Now she probably brushes her teeth so they stay white, and even if she got them whitened (which as like the nose jobs you haven't provided a date or year this supposedly happened) how is that being fake??? So in order to be "real" people should walk around with yellow plaque on their teeth and NEVER brush them or keep their stained teeth, because according to you if you brushed them or get them whitened then you are being fake. And again how do you know that Halle had her Lips done??? I ask you when did she get them done and where (Like Black Women couldn't possibly have naturally full lips)??? I guess you also think that Halle getting a haircut, shaving her legs and taking baths are being fake too. Get help, you jealous Halle hater!!!

"And i also love how you say i'm a Halle fanatic just because i don't believe she had a nose job (it's almost like you are so jealous of Halle's natural beauty that the whole nose job attack comes out as a very desperate attempt to coax Halle Haters like you, into believing that Halle's Looks COULDN'T possibly be natural). Perhaps if you provided Specific dates or years to show when she supposedly had these "several nose jobs" since you "know" she had several ( and isn't it amazing how if she had several nose jobs the press never can seem to catch Halle supposedly in the act, like they caught Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson in the act during their nose jobs), or actual proof like where she went to get the supposed nose job or who were the surgeons."

Love the way that if Halle got so much work done that a know it all like you have yet to provide actual dates or actually any physical proof that Halle has even been to a plastic surgeon (especially since according to you she is such a frequent visitor). Like in Jennifer Aniston's and Ashlee Simpson's case the media caught them in the act going to Dr. Raj Kanoodi (not completely sure of the spelling of the name), so why can't they catch Halle supposedly in the act??? And the last three pictures i posted are also paparazzi form 2007 and they all show Halle with a nose just as wide as the other pictures, and the nostils are symmetrical. There isn't any difference with Halle's nose. All of those multiple nose jobs Halle supposedly has done and you can't provide a date or year when these changes occured or a plastic surgeon who did the job??? If she has had Botox where is the actual proof or date when she supposedly had it (couldn't possibly be that Halle actually has great skin and Black Woman skin usually doesn't crack like White Women) ??? You ARE jealous of Halle's Looks, and the now bringing up completely irrevelent things like her teeth (oh she ..... has WHITE TEETH HOW FAKE INDEED), and "eyebrow area work". If i'm delusional then provide actual SPECIFIC dates for when these multiple operations and procedures occured, and who was the Surgeon or surgeons.
    Last edited by BrianKlein75; May 6th, 2007 at 10:10 AM.

^I have whiter teeth than hers and mine are not fake or bleached. Her teeth just don't look natural, it's not just the whiteness. I'm a guy, btw. I'm not jealous of a woman's looks.

As for specific date/surgeon - we hardly know any of the dates/surgeons name of ANY celebrity who has had surgery. It doesn't mean that it's so obvious.

Why don't you post a 70s/early 80s pic of Halle?

Bronze Member

"^I have whiter teeth than hers and mine are not fake or bleached. Her teeth just don't look natural, it's not just the whiteness. I'm a guy, btw. I'm not jealous of a woman's looks. "

Tell me what exactly in your mind are fake teeth??? If someone cleans their teeth irregardless of using a toothbrush or bleaching, it would not be real because the mouth naturally produces bacteria like plaque with builds up on the teeth, and even with brushing you can't always guarantee that your teeth won't be stained. Either way it isn't naturally possible to keep your mouth clean or your teeth white anyway without using a foreign substance: you have to use so sort of cleaning substance for the teeth like Flouride or Non-Fluoride Toothpaste which is artificial anyway. Besides look at people like Kirsten Dunst who has supposedly kept her "real" teeth: Between the yellow stained molars and her snaggletoothed smile where her incisors stick out of her lips making it look like Dunst still doesn't know the filming for "Interview With The Vampire" is OVER isn't exactly a good look. In fact it is disgusting.

"As for specific date/surgeon - we hardly know any of the dates/surgeons name of ANY celebrity who has had surgery. It doesn't mean that it's so obvious. "

Like i had pointed out previously, both Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson's Nose Jobs were directly linked to a Dr Raj Kanoodi and several sources have stated that they had work done THIS YEAR. Jennifer Aniston confirmed her nose job herself. So if Halle has done Several Nose Job's, Botox, Bleaching, and Lip Jobs i'm surprised that with all the press following her all the time, that they can't link her to any plastic surgeon, or couldn't catch her in the act. Beside if you really knew, you should have then known who the Surgeon or Surgeons were that Halle frequently went to, especially since a lot of the work you claim Halle had done was in this decade.

"Why don't you post a 70s/early 80s pic of Halle?"

You're the one claiming she has several nose job, even before the 1980's pictures, so why do you get the pictures of halle from the 70's and 80's so we can see for ourselves??? The Burden is on you to prove she changed her nose in the late 70's early 80's. So far you haven't been able to prove a thing about Halle's supposed Nose Jobs.

"Tell me what exactly in your mind are fake teeth??? If someone cleans their teeth irregardless of using a toothbrush or bleaching, it would not be real because the mouth naturally produces bacteria like plaque with builds up on the teeth, and even with brushing you can't always guarantee that your teeth won't be stained. Either way it isn't naturally possible to keep your mouth clean or your teeth white anyway without using a foreign substance: you have to use so sort of cleaning substance for the teeth like Flouride or Non-Fluoride Toothpaste which is artificial anyway. Besides look at people like Kirsten Dunst who has supposedly kept her "real" teeth: Between the yellow stained molars and her snaggletoothed smile where her incisors stick out of her lips making it look like Dunst still doesn't know the filming for "Interview With The Vampire" is OVER isn't exactly a good look. In fact it is disgusting."
    -In fake teeth I meant that she has crowns or veeners - and unnatural looking ones. And Kirsen Dunst's smile is gorgeous IMO - I love her imperfect teeth.

"Like i had pointed out previously, both Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson's Nose Jobs were directly linked to a Dr Raj Kanoodi and several sources have stated that they had work done THIS YEAR. Jennifer Aniston confirmed her nose job herself. So if Halle has done Several Nose Job's, Botox, Bleaching, and Lip Jobs i'm surprised that with all the press following her all the time, that they can't link her to any plastic surgeon, or couldn't catch her in the act. Beside if you really knew, you should have then known who the Surgeon or Surgeons were that Halle frequently went to, especially since a lot of the work you claim Halle had done was in this decade."
    -What a bounch of crap, not even worth a reply.

"You're the one claiming she has several nose job, even before the 1980's pictures, so why do you get the pictures of halle from the 70's and 80's so we can see for ourselves??? The Burden is on you to prove she changed her nose in the late 70's early 80's. So far you haven't been able to prove a thing about Halle's supposed Nose Jobs."
    -I saw several young photos of hers in the past, and her nose was huge. Come on, let's see you prove me and everyone else wrong. Post some OLD pics.

Bronze Member

"-In fake teeth I meant that she has crowns or veeners - and unnatural looking ones. And Kirsen Dunst's smile is gorgeous IMO - I love her imperfect teeth."

Kirsten Dunst head is a bleached pale version of Shrek. And that vampire/ snaggled tooth looks of hers is DISGUSTING as well as retarded. And why would Halle trade all of her natural teeth for Full Crowns??? You're really desperate are you??? Provide proof that she Halle has crowns then if you believe that.

""Like i had pointed out previously, both Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson's Nose Jobs were directly linked to a Dr Raj Kanoodi and several sources have stated that they had work done THIS YEAR. Jennifer Aniston confirmed her nose job herself. So if Halle has done Several Nose Job's, Botox, Bleaching, and Lip Jobs i'm surprised that with all the press following her all the time, that they can't link her to any plastic surgeon, or couldn't catch her in the act. Beside if you really knew, you should have then known who the Surgeon or Surgeons were that Halle frequently went to, especially since a lot of the work you claim Halle had done was in this decade."
    -What a bounch of crap, not even worth a reply."

What is such crap about what i said about Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson??? Didn't Jennifer Aniston admit at the People's Choice Awards that she had a nose job this year??? Didn't Dr Raj Kanoodi comfirm this as well as People, US and In Touch Magazine??? Same with Ashlee Simpson. They were only getting one procedure done and the press found out, yet Halle according to you is in and out of the Plastic Surgeons office frequently and somehow the press can't catch her once in over two and a half decades???

""You're the one claiming she has several nose job, even before the 1980's pictures, so why do you get the pictures of halle from the 70's and 80's so we can see for ourselves??? The Burden is on you to prove she changed her nose in the late 70's early 80's. So far you haven't been able to prove a thing about Halle's supposed Nose Jobs."
    -I saw several young photos of hers in the past, and her nose was huge. Come on, let's see you prove me and everyone else wrong. Post some OLD pics."

Not only is your logic rubbish but now you are making it quite clear that you can NOT see or read. You're the one that said Halle has had not just one Nose Job but several in addition to somehow replacing all of her teeth with crowns or Veneers, Botox and lip injections. When i asked you to provide proof of a Plastic Surgeon or Surgeons who had supposedly worked on Halle, you couldn't mention any names of the surgeon or surgeons or even Specific dates or years when the operations took place (like the way i did with Jennifer Ansiton and Ashlee Simpson by mentioning their Nose Job's took place in 2007, and Dr. Raj Kanoodi was directly involved it the operations). NOT ONE!!! You say that you have seen pictures of Halle with a huge nose and yet you can't post any of them here to prove me wrong. As i said before if you know that Halle has supposedly had several Nose Jobs or work on her done, the burden is yours to prove not me. Post to big nose pictures of Halle and then i will make the comparsion. I don't believe she has had any of the work that you mendaciously presented, her nose has the same bulbous shape and the nostils are symmetrical.

Perhaps if you had the name or names of the Surgeons who supposedly worked on Halle then you would have a valid point, but you have NOTHING to support your mendacious claim.

"Kirsten Dunst head is a bleached pale version of Shrek. And that vampire/ snaggled tooth looks of hers is DISGUSTING as well as retarded."
    -In your opinion.

"Not only is your logic rubbish by know you are making it quite clear that you can see or read. You're the only that said Halle has had not just one Nose Job but several"
    -I said 2.

"in addition to somehow replacing all of her teeth with crowns or Veneers, Botox and lip injections."
    That's right.

"When i asked you to provide proof of a Plastic Surgeon or Surgeons who had s upposedly worked on Halle, you couldn't mention any names of the surgeons or even Specific dates or years (like the way i did with Jennifer Ansiton and Ashlee Simpson by mentioning their Nose Job's took place in 2007, and Dr. Raj Kanoodi was directly involved it the operations)."
    -Why don't you give me the surgeon who did Paris Hilton's nose then or Vivica Fox's? Janet Jackson's? You can't.
    You can SEE that Helle's nose is fake. I don't need any surgeon's name to know that.

"You say that you have seen pictures of Halle with a huge nose and yet you can't post any of them here to prove me wrong. As i said before if you know that Halle has supposedly had several Nose Jobs or work on her done, the burden is yours to prove not me. I don't believe she has had any of the work that you mendaciously presented, her nose has the same bulbous shape and the nostils are symmetrical. "
    -Again - you do anything but providing proofs. I HAVE seen young pics of her, but I'm too lazy to google for them. If you know her so well, why don't you post young pics of hers?

Halle has had her nose done as well as other procedures. Get the fuck over it.

Bronze Member

"You can SEE that Helle's nose is fake. I don't need any surgeon's name to know that."

In your Opinion. Besides someone stupid enough to think that an actress like Halle would replace their entire mouth with crowns, and think that Dunst actually looks good with crooked rotten colored fangs, like a daywalker can't be that bright.

"-Again - you do anything but providing proofs. I HAVE seen young pics of her, but I'm too lazy to google for them. If you know her so well, why don't you post young pics of hers? "

You are the one saying her young nose is huge, so i would like you to provide these pictures so i can see them and make comparisons. Provide the proof that Halle has had these operations and maybe then you'll have something, but until you do you've got nothing.

"Halle has had her nose done as well as other procedures."

Then some me the pictures of Halle from the seventies with her huge nose, Since you can't name any surgeons, provide specific dates or even specific years for ANY of these multiple nose jobs or operation (like the way i did for Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson), you have yet to prove anything. And this must really must be a big deal for you since you have stooped to cursing, but i fail to see why???

SVZ

No personal attacks please.

Bronze Member

Hey he cursed at me.

That's really pathetic...

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information