Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Nice Job
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Bronze Member

Halle has NOT had a nose job.
    Last edited by BrianKlein75; May 3rd, 2007 at 07:19 PM.

Bronze Member

Halle has NOT had a nose job. First of all Halle's nose has had the same shape throughout the 80's/90's/ and even this Decade

Observe

The first picture is from the late 1980's and the last twelve are from this decade (the last three are from this year 2007). The nose has the same bulbous shape. Lighting, contouring makeup and angle of the picture can mad a nose look different, but Halle's didn't have a nose job.

WOW!! Comparing the first pic to the rest, I can see an obvious difference with the noses! Thanks!
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    Halle has NOT had a nose job. First of all Halle's nose has had the same shape throughout the 80's/90's/ and even this Decade

Observe

The first picture is from the late 1980's and the last twelve are from this decade (the last three are from this year 2007). The nose has the same bulbous shape. Lighting, contouring makeup and angle of the picture can mad a nose look different, but Halle's didn't have a nose job.
    You gotta be kidding. In the first pic you posted, she's ALREADY had one nose job. And in the latest pics - her nostrils are wonky and the tip and entire nose actually is thinner. 2 nose jobs.
    Last edited by NHKMM; May 4th, 2007 at 12:26 PM.

Halle has NOT had a nose job.
    Halle-fanatics attack. Ugh.

Nose job.

Bronze Member

Halle nose doesn't look thinner at the tip in these pictures. Her nose has the same shape and is the same size as in the first picture. And i also love how you say i'm a Halle fanatic just because i don't believe she had a nose job (it's almost like you are so jealous of Halle's natural beauty that the whole nose job attack comes out as a very desperate attempt to coax Halle Haters like you, into believing that Halle's Looks COULDN'T possibly be natural). Perhaps if you provided Specific dates or years to show when she supposedly had these "several nose jobs" since you "know" she had several ( and isn't it amazing how if she had several nose jobs the press never can seem to catch Halle supposedly in the act, like they caught Jennifer Aniston and Ashlee Simpson in the act during their nose jobs), or actual proof like where she went to get the supposed nose job or who were the surgeons. If her nose looked as thin as Paris Hilton's then yes i would agree that she has had a nose job, but the shape and contour of Halle's nose from the 1980's to now looks the same, so i still don't believe she has had a nose job.

SVZ

Regarding the media, I think it might be a bit harder for them to come out and suggest that a black actress may have had a nosejob because there's a lot of racial stereotyping regarding minorities' features.

Bronze Member

Oh please!!! The Media had no problems talking about Janet Jackson's, Vivica A. Fox's, Lil Kim's, Wendy Williams, or Omarosa's surgeries.

Wasn't it reported in the media approx. 2 weeks ago that Halle apparently goes online under assumed identities??????

*cought BK75!!*
    Go Habs Go!!

So anyone who thinks she may have had a nose job is jealous and a hater? Right.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

Wow i didn't know that my posts would generate such lame responses from you!!! The Media are supposedly afraid to say anything about Black Woman and their supposed plastic surgery/nose job's. If i post something that isn't the typical empty rhetoric of the obvious jealous of Halle posters on this thread here, then i must be Halle Berry herself. Just wow!!!

There you go with the jealous thing again but this time we're lame too! You forgot bitter and fat!

I'd be interested to know where you got your pictures.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

SVZ

Oh please!!! The Media had no problems talking about Janet Jackson's, Vivica A. Fox's, Lil Kim's, Wendy Williams, or Omarosa's surgeries.
    Those ones are really obvious though, and except for Janet and Lil Kim they don't involve the nose...

It's a really thin line between pointing out a nose job and saying that a person's "black" nose is too wide (Too wide for who?)

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information