Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    So where's the proof of those Three Nose jobs that Halle supposedly had, grey??? And again you proved my point about the ad hominem attacks.
    wow that is another rich ad hominem attack from a poster who has posted over 20,000 times on this site, and claims to have partied with Halle in the 80's yet has nothing better to do then to continually post on this site. Got the proof of Halle's nose job yet???
    Also, stop using big words that you obviously don't understand. You mean personal attack not ad hominem.
    An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of a person advocating the premise[1].

Gratuitous verbal abuse or "name-calling" itself is not an argumentum ad hominem or a logical fallacy. [5][6][7][8][9] The fallacy only occurs if personal attacks are employed in the stead of an argument to devalue an argument by attacking the speaker, not personal insults in the middle of an otherwise sound argument or insults that stand alone. "X's argument is invalid because X's analogy is false, there are differences between a republic and a democracy. But then again, X is idiotically ignorant."
    Plus the ONLY person making personal attacks is YOU -which will get you banned, as it's against the rules.

And while I'm at it it's "you're" as a shortened "you are" not "your".
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    she had a nosejob, it's obvious
    No actually it isn't.
    No isn't. Posters like NHKMM and Chilly Willy as well as others say that the supposedly Halle nose job was so obvious, yet at one point on this same thread they have stated that she didn't get one.

Plus i love how everyone ignored or are refusing to make any comparisons with the Gothika picture that i previously posted, which shows that Halle's nose is the same size (the wideness of the tip and the nostrils).
    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Noses don't loose weight. Hers sure got thinned, not through weight-loss.

What's the big deal though? It's an improvement, like Angelina's, Salma's, and whatshername Simpson. They all look better with nose jobs. They were lucky to go to a good surgeon. There are a lot of bad fake noses out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    She has had a nose job. If you can't see that then I you are either blind, a fucking fantard, batshit crazy or all of the above.

Let it go, we will never agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, just suck it up buttercup. bitch got a NOSE JOB!
    I don't see anyone using the pictures I stated (comparsion between
    Halle's High school picture and the Gothika one) to show me this so called nose job.

Msdeb i thought you didn't care about this particular topic, but you still managed to find time to post again, as you also didn't bring any proof like the rest who have posted. I predict your next post (despite claiming you have no interest in this thread) like the others will resort to ad hominum attacks or non-sequiturs (possibly both).
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    But non sequiters are sooooo 2007. Anyway, why are you attempting to restrict which pictures are used for comparison?
    why don't you use them??? What are you afraid of???

Msdeb thanks for proving my prediction to be right. You are as predictable as the weather.
    What are you afraid of? Seriously, have a long hard look at her nose(s).

Also, accusing me of being afraid sounds like an ad hominem attack which is ironic and not in the Alanis Morrisette sense either!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Picture works for me, and defending some random celebrity's nose seems fucking laughable.. especially when the pics prove she got it shaved down like michael jackson
    and yet your posting to "prove" a nosejob of someone you don't know is for what purpose exactly, grimmok??? Oh that's right hypocrisy.
    So then, how is pointing out her NOSE JOB indicative of hypocrisy? My sight is fantastic thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post
    The light reflecting off her nose job
    yeah because posting in bold letters "nose job" and throwning in an animated picture of a crowd of people cheering isn't a way of stating quite explicitly that this IS a big deal for you all (LOL).

Thanks again for proving how hypocritical you all are (especially you grimmlok) and that this is a big deal to you. I don't see the nose job that you all are making a big deal out of. Can't wait for the next gang attack.
    So your proof is what again??? oh that's right nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Guys - instead of making fun of Brian why don't you take the time to carefull review the pics from her yearbook and Gothica as Brian suggested. If you do you will clearly see that she
    HAD A NOSEJOB!!!!!!!11111
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Flat out lie, you refuse to even see the logical arguments, you just wanna whine because people think you're a nut.
    Bri have you got the proof she hasn't had one yet?
    You're the ones saying it so obvious, so you provide the proof of it, if it ever took place.
    there are soooo many pics on this very thread already very clear as to her differing noses, that is the proof and it's as plain as the changing nose on her face!
    Wow, all this for a minor nosejob.
    BrianKlein75, Halle was beautiful anyway, what's the big deal?

No isn't. Posters like NHKMM and Chilly Willy as well as others say that the supposedly Halle nose job was so obvious, yet at one point on this same thread they have stated that she didn't get one.

That's because people who aren't CRAZY are capable of taking PROOF into consideration. Subsequently, they change their opinion.

Not wanting to change your opinion despite TONS OF PROOF = crazy.

Chilly = not crazy

Brian Klein = very crazy
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Brian why exactly do you believe that we ALL are wrong and you are the ONLY one who's right on this matter?

Cause we haven't seen the light, duh.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Guys - instead of making fun of Brian why don't you take the time to carefull review the pics from her yearbook and Gothica as Brian suggested. If you do you will clearly see that she
    HAD A NOSEJOB!!!!!!!11111
    I already did carefully review those pics AND came to the same conclusion.

I also spy some upper lip fillers between the early and recent pics. They're well done, but definitely there.

Also:

Last edited by twitchy2.0; October 29th, 2009 at 09:34 AM.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i think he went to my junior high

he's had a better nosejob than Halle
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Brian - do you believe in God? If so put up the proof....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Venus!!!!! I see you! Welcome back!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Bronze Member

This isn't a big deal you all said.... the post by word really exposed that it is an extremely big deal for you all, otherwise this amount of response wouldn't have seen.

Well it is good to know that you are all liars.

Chilly, why did you ever enterain the idea that Halle never had a nose job if it was so obvious, i mean you were the one who said i was blind, so what was your excuse???

Still no substantial proof on the nose job huh??? I'll wait...

The substantial proof is in the pictures (or pudding). Just look at them and stop calling people liars

Jeez, can someone lock this thread?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This isn't a big deal you all said.... the post by word really exposed that it is an extremely big deal for you all, otherwise this amount of response wouldn't have seen.

Well it is good to know that you are all liars.

Chilly, why did you ever enterain the idea that Halle never had a nose job if it was so obvious, i mean you were the one who said i was blind, so what was your excuse???

Still no substantial proof on the nose job huh??? I'll wait...
    LOL

I guess you never stopped to consider the fact that you're obsessed with someone's nose, and the rest of us thought it was really fucking funny and then decided to poke you with a stick to watch you flip out, eh

dude, nobody here gives a crap about Halle Berry's fucking nosejob, or the nosejob of anybody else.. we DO, however, enjoy nutjob fantards that lose their shit over stupid crap like this LOL

*pokes you with a stick again*

Dance monkey! Dance for our amusement!

Thread Information