Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Well, be delusional and blind if you'd like, I'm not wasting my time on an nutjob. I honestly don't see what the big deal is, she's had ps, so what? Very few Hollyweird folks haven't. But go right ahead tilting at windmills if it makes you happy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I have a better idea, nutso.

PROVE SHE DID NOT HAVE NOSE JOBS!

AHA! caught you in your own web!
    You haven't proved that she did have one. And it was you who refused to make any comparison with the Gothika picture that I had posted, so don't pretend like you were even going to accept anything that i posted.

You are posting far too frequently for someone who claimed that this wasn't a big deal to them, or on someone who doesn't know you by your own words.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well, be delusional and blind if you'd like, I'm not wasting my time on an nutjob. I honestly don't see what the big deal is, she's had ps, so what? Very few Hollyweird folks haven't. But go right ahead tilting at windmills if it makes you happy.
    So your proof is what again??? oh that's right nothing...

Guys - instead of making fun of Brian why don't you take the time to carefull review the pics from her yearbook and Gothica as Brian suggested. If you do you will clearly see that she
    HAD A NOSEJOB!!!!!!!11111
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It looks like she had one, end of story.
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Bronze Member

so this is the "proof", because you say so or because "it looks like she had one"???

I think she had a boob job too.

Boob job!

Brian, question: I'm not quite sure why you keep referring us to compare to that Gothika screencap. That photo's distorted and it's not a closeup shot. Surely there are other, more clear photos of Halle out there. Why are you so insistent on that one?
    Go Habs Go!!

How can you not see the difference in her nostrils in the pictures you keep posting over and over and over and over and over and over again? And how very completely different her entire face looks in comparison with her yearbook picture? And no, your entire NOSE does not change shape and form with weight loss.

A GOOD nose job is not Michael Jackson different. It's subtle. As best I can tell you're the only person in this 24 pages of thread who doesn't see it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

another poster who refused to use the photos that i posted for comparison. All that you showed can be accounted by halle losing weight in her face, makeup and lighting angles.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Brian, question: I'm not quite sure why you keep referring us to compare to that Gothika screencap. That photo is distorted and it's not a closeup shot. Surely there are other, more clear photos of Halle out there. Why are you insistent on that one?
    This is the same line that Elvira used to wiggle out of comparing Halle nose back in 2007. It is not distorted, and beside i have posted more than one of the same photo from different sources. Halle's nose has the same width and the nostrils look the same.

can't ignore the pics man, nose job
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

I don't see this nose job, and none of you have proved or provide any actual substantial proof of one, just ad hominem attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    I don't see this nose job, and none of you have proved or provide any actual substantial proof of one, just ad hominem attacks.

Flat out lie, you refuse to even see the logical arguments, you just wanna whine because people think you're a nut.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information